Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

1376 - 1400 of 5,988 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Haresh . M

May 08, 2020

It was very great experience to learn Excel skills for business from Macquarie University and learn many more new things. Thank You!!!!

By Abhay K

Apr 27, 2020

Immensely Engaging and Enjoyable!!!

Power packed with great Excel Knowledge and great fun for rookies and experienced excel folks alike.

By Obuekwe Z

Oct 09, 2019

I found the course broke it down and allowed everyone to follow along whether you are an expert or a novice at Microsoft office package

By SAROJA R P

Mar 01, 2018

Excellent course for beginners and also refresher for experts. Will recommend everyone to go through this course. It's value for money.

By YEOH Y J

Jul 21, 2020

A very good lesson where I can master the basic of Microsoft Excel very well with a very detailed explanations and also the exercises.

By JOFFRE F J A

Jul 09, 2020

Very good ..... I now excel yet but it improves my skills a lot to take advantage abour my peers.....I am sure about that.... thanks

By Sai M A

Jul 03, 2020

Must-do course for all management graduates. All basic concepts in Excel were explained so well in detail. Truly enriching experience.

By Troy C

Jun 30, 2020

So Stoked, Thank you Guys so much for giving me the opportunity to learn with you guys, It's been a pleasure I certainly hope for more

By D. S

It was a good experience for me to enhance my learning in good manner the practice session really helped me to devolp my excel skills.

By Masud C

Jun 05, 2020

Learn a lot of new tools of excel. loved the way the course was designed. My sincere gratitude to two of my instructors. Thnaks a lot.

By sameer s

May 23, 2020

This course helped me to build my excel basics quite well, and i am planning to take up other courses of this series as well. THANKYOU

By Alkayet H

May 09, 2020

An Excellent course. Course Designer should be awarded for designing the course in such a way that anyone can cope up. Great Learning.

By Sudhanshu R

May 09, 2020

This course has been very beautifully designed keeping in mind the basic knowledge of Excel from scratch. Give it a go guys. Thank you

By Victor R D

May 07, 2020

Excellent pacing. Fun course. I learned a lot even though I have been using excel for years. I wish I had taken this course sooner.

By J. G E N I

May 02, 2020

There is a lot of information to remember but they all felt like magic every time I'm ever able to solve a problem during the quizzes.

By Edidiong O

Apr 29, 2020

I really ENJOYED this course. It's so detailed and easy to understand. It has helped me a lot. Off to the next level! #everybodysayWOW

By Chen M C

Mar 27, 2020

A friendly introduction to Excel with step by step guidance, sufficient workbook provided and quizzes & assessment which all on-point.

By Abubakar S I

Dec 07, 2019

I really enjoyed the course, especially the instructors were amazing throughout the course. Now ready to handle Excel issues at work.

By Zachary J

Oct 27, 2019

It was great, but I thought it would be much better if learners can have an access to every shortcuts(eg. wrap up, filter hand, etc.,)

By Jeanne L

Aug 07, 2019

I already knew most of these skills but it has certainly enhanced my ability to maximize the features and functions available in excel

By Bert B

Apr 24, 2019

Clear, easy, understandable and very basic. However very useful, also for experienced user, to fill in some gaps in their daily usage.

By Jaspreet B

Apr 20, 2019

Perfectly designed course with step by step guidance. Even classroom lectures will fail in front of this course. Guys, Kindly grap it.

By Anu K

Mar 06, 2019

A really good course and overview of many of the more basic functions in Excel. A nice refresher/reminder of what you can do in Excel.

By Kate M

Feb 11, 2019

Excellent course, even if you already have basic excel skills. Instructors were excellent and the course went at about the right pace.

By Anne C

Feb 09, 2019

This was a very informative and easy to follow course. Thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to starting the Intermediate course.