Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

RB

Aug 29, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

1401 - 1425 of 7,624 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Sean L

Oct 15, 2020

Although I use Excel every day, this course still offered some new tips and tricks. There is always something new to learn even if you think you know it all.

By Maria E P Y

Oct 15, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful and helpful module. I've learned a lot and I'm looking forward to more productive work life. More power to Macquarie University!

By Ceila C G

Sep 21, 2020

Loved and enjoyed the course! The videos and videos' texts were excellently delivered and were instrumental to my passing of this course. Tubwa! (Thank you!)

By Simran Y

Sep 15, 2020

REALLY AMAZING , IT ACTUALLY SHARPENED MY BASIC SKILLS FOR EXCEL. BEST COURSE TO LEARN AND BE EFFICIENT IN EXCEL ,LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE COURSES LIKE THIS.

By Khan T F

Sep 14, 2020

I have learned so many things of Microsoft excel like never before. It made me so confident that now I will be able to work more confidently and efficiently.

By Wayne B

Aug 05, 2020

Exactly what I wanted. Clear, easy to stop and pick back up as well as force ahead if I had the time. Finished it in 9 days. On to the intermediate next.....

By K. M N V

Jul 05, 2020

This is an excellent course to learn from 0 Excel an their functionality. Good teachers, clear information, lots of practice excercises. I lked it very much.

By Adrian I D

Jun 07, 2020

Excellent course. Nice explanations. Nice exercises. Great. Congratulations, looking forward to complete the following courses to achieve the specialization.

By Abhijit M

Apr 23, 2020

Great way to help people understand excel from the basis and how they can utilize in daily life. The quizzes and assessment make it very hands-on experience.

By Ara J

Mar 17, 2020

This is a very well composed and helpful course. This can help tremendously who doesn't know anything about Excel or who learned how to use it by experience.

By John D

Dec 02, 2019

The format of this course is presented to empower the student, and that learning Excel is not only rewarding, but also entertaining with a serious undertone.

By Eduards K

Aug 25, 2019

Excellent course, even having worked with Excel for quite some time, I found some new tip in every video. But as the name implies, it covers only essentials.

By Vaibhave s

Oct 05, 2018

excellent course. Very valuable material and easy to learn videos guiding step by step. Crucial is to keep practicing.

Great work by instructors many thanksss

By Jorgensen

Sep 19, 2020

Thank you very much for this course, I think some of the final test's answer is wrong, but overall this course really explain the basic of excel really well

By MOHAMED M P

Sep 18, 2020

A very good and well explained course for those who have no experience in working with Excel and sure there will be a good gain for any one like study excel

By Gunho L

Sep 10, 2020

The Course has been well-organised so that learners could easily follow and earn the cutting-edge knowledge which real business requires us to do Excel-work

By Venkat E

Sep 01, 2020

It is really AWESOME course and organized very well. I have learnt so many techniques and short cuts which is really helpful in my day to day business work.

By Muhammad T K

Aug 28, 2020

That was really helpful and amazing piece of content. The instructor chose a good way for instruction that was very helpful to understand in a short period.

By rishil g

Aug 03, 2020

The course was excellent. The assessments were only as difficult as they should be. Some concepts could have been explained better, but overall it was good.

By Ajit B

Jul 30, 2020

1Superb Course! Nicky & Prashath are great instructors. The course is good to build base level fundamentals and confident enough to handle basic operations.

By Juan S U P

Jul 27, 2020

The videos are great and every task and instruction is as clear as it can be. Great way to learn the basis for properly workin on excel. Really recommended!

By Anmol D

Jul 07, 2020

Excellent for beginners. Loved this course from the bottom of my heart. Great job Prashan and the others in organizing such a great course.

Everyone say WOW!

By Kazi M I

Jun 28, 2020

I would definitely recommend this course to everyone who wants to start from the scratch in Excel. The practice tests and assignments are very engaging too.

By hamza z

Jun 25, 2020

WOW! I have learned beyond expectation, it was really jolly experience for the first time using Coursera e-learning. Thanks to Shean for his challenges :)

By Susan.M

Jun 01, 2020

The course was engaging and well organized. Loved how the instructors created a character and then had discussions before diving into the learning material.