Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

CM
Aug 22, 2020

I love this course a lot! Thank you very much for this course. It is easy to understand and follow. The practice challenges are so fun to do. Looking forward to the next course in this specialization.

SM
Dec 3, 2020

Amazing course. I am amazed by the value provided by the instructors. The Pivot Tables in Week 6 is a must for everyone working with Excel. I am glad I chose this course over the other online courses.

401 - 425 of 2,679 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Andrew H

Mar 29, 2020

Excellent course. This builds on the Essentials and introduces a great variety of new tools and methods. I feel much more confident in Excel and can work much faster.

By May A

Sep 2, 2018

Excellent course! Easy to follow and understanding. Much quicker in learning the highlighted Excel skills for business than self-learning from reading books on Excel!

By Nafiul I

Dec 23, 2020

The Course Macquarie University is offering on Excel is beautifully organized and covers huge topic with a great teaching skill. This is the best place to learn Excel.

By Samuel O

Dec 17, 2020

The best trainers I have ever met. I wish everyone had a look at their stuff. I am very happy to have gained these practical experience. God bless you. And thank you .

By Edmund A

Nov 29, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. The content, delivery mode and quizzes are simply superb. The tutors are brilliant too. I am looking forward to Intermediate course 2

By RAGHAV V

Aug 27, 2020

A very useful and well designed course. I'm glad that I've learnt so much through this course which I never got to know. And now things got too easy for me. Thank you.

By CHEE S A

Jul 17, 2020

Informative and it covers some areas which really helps when consolidating large value of data. This course has really help me to enhance my knowledge in using Excel.

By Fahim A R

Jun 12, 2020

The best excel course on Coursera! You will learn the functionalities you should have learned long ago! Moreover, it gives you total control while working with excel!

By Thomas C

Apr 15, 2020

Excellent course that provided the basics of Microsoft Excel. Structured well to allow for flexible schedules. Would recommend, especially for Week 6 (Pivot Tables)

By Gabriel F P

Nov 28, 2019

Excente curso!! asombrosa metodologia de estudio, si bien siempre me consideré un estudiante medio avanzado pude mejorar varios aspectos de mis habilidades en excel!!

By Sebastian L R

Aug 23, 2020

I learned a lot in this course, it was really challenging, and fun, I was able to use a lot of excel tools i didn't knew, I hope that I can keep learning a lot more.

By Pranay B

Jun 2, 2020

Great course with a detailed explaination.

According to me, the best part of the course was the pace at which the discussions and teachings took place. Perfect course

By Arjun A

This course was challenging but thoroughly enjoyed the way the course is taught and assessed. A really good course for anyone wanting to learn to apply for business.

By Arnab P

Jun 17, 2018

This is a must for anyone who wants to know Excel properly without using shortcuts in learning curve. The best things are the practice exercises and the assignments.

By Mhari M

Sep 27, 2020

Brilliant course. Engaging, interesting and informative. Currently completing the Int II course with a view to completing the Advanced. Highly recommend the series.

By Kristina S

Sep 14, 2020

I absolutely loved it! The videos are to the point, instructions are clear and challenges let you tackle what you learned. Perfect way to improve your Excel skills.

By GOPINATH S

Jun 9, 2020

Valuable course. The practice files, and assessment were challenging and interesting. Highly recommended for those who wants to thrive through excel package skills.

By Christopher A

May 7, 2020

The team do a great job of explaining the content while making it fun. Hopefully all the practice examples will help me retain what I've learnt. Everyone say "Wow!"

By Michael J H J

Sep 16, 2019

There was an excellent build-up in difficulty in the course. The course taught many essential business skills that I applied immediately in the workplace. Thanks!

By Ms. L Y L

Jan 4, 2021

Thank you very much to Teacher Prashan and Nicky. They are Professional teacher to conduct Excel Skills for Business intermediate I. I am enjoy to learn from them.

By JOFFRE F J A

Aug 21, 2020

WONDERFULL.... IT SERVES TO ME TO LEAR THINGS THAT I DIDN´T NOW YET AND UNDERSTAND ANOTHER ONES THAT I JUST HAVE USED BUT I WAS NOT SURE ABOUT THEIR CORRECT USEFUL

By ujjwal s

This course was really helpful. Learned lots of new features provided by Excel and amazing instructors. Looking forward to enroll in other course through coursera.

By Rujul B

May 19, 2019

Excellent Course with amazing practice challenges. I found practice challenges to be the best and it improved the efficiency as well as made the concepts stronger.

By Ahmed S

Sep 26, 2020

thanks for your efforts to educate and learning us such professional ways and methods in Excel, this is helped me a lot in my job and value-added me a lot. thanks

By Federico C

Sep 20, 2020

Great explanations, great instructors, lots of excercises and examples!

It's not only a good material but also entretaining.

Really usefull stuff! Congratulations!