Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

RZ
Jun 5, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

CM
Aug 22, 2020

I love this course a lot! Thank you very much for this course. It is easy to understand and follow. The practice challenges are so fun to do. Looking forward to the next course in this specialization.

2301 - 2325 of 2,419 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Giles B

Aug 31, 2018

can be tricky at times but with a bit of perseverance, you can get there in the end

By John C

Dec 12, 2019

Clear, focused and short videos. Fantastic examples that are easy to follow along.

By Abdul M

Oct 21, 2019

I am just starting this course I hope it will help me to learn about the excel

By Felipe B G

Jul 24, 2020

An excelent alternative for relative new excel learnes. The instructors are top!

By Mohammed A A

Apr 18, 2020

in Exam some questions have not been explained the method of solution in weeks

By Jeffrey T

Jul 8, 2019

Good course, I have been using Excel for years, now I know how to use it even

By Guido N

May 21, 2019

To make this course perfect my advice is to provide more detailed solutions.

By MADStaff S F

A good experience from me as I never thought excel can do so much things

By Anshika J

Aug 3, 2020

This course is good . I learn a lot. This course is good for learning.

By SHARAD M

This course was very interesting and helpful for in our routine work.

By Sofyan B S

Apr 4, 2020

Good course, one of the assessment worksheets has a possible error.

By Sahil J

May 7, 2020

The difficulty level of practice quizzes and tests can be improved

By XIAOTIAN H

Feb 22, 2020

It would be good if we have the right answer to final assessment

By Namkha P

Jun 23, 2020

There is a lot to learn in excel which I am having fun now....

By SHRADDHA S

Sep 16, 2020

Very good course. new excel skills are explained very nicely.

Oct 22, 2019

IAM GOOD LEARNED IN THIS COURSE.

THANKS FOR HELP AND SUPPORT

By Saima B

Mar 8, 2019

i was very effective and helpful. I learnt a lot of things..

By sharad

Jan 19, 2018

Simply awesome and looking forward to learn and dig further

By FRANCESCA M W

Sep 24, 2020

Very useful skills for business and quick enough to learn.

By Said M A A H

course is fantastic and oresented in very professional wa

By ithrael

Sep 27, 2018

quite good, but some skill we may cannot use in reality

By Prerit A

May 15, 2020

Great! I am up to completing the Excel Specialisation.

By ADEEB A M

Sep 30, 2020

Supereb class. I learned lot of from this. Thank you.

By GEORGES M M

Aug 4, 2020

I do appreciate the way this course I've been taught.

By kotte v r

May 12, 2020

this course helped me a lot of new options in excel