Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

RZ

Jun 06, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

OD

Jul 29, 2020

The length of the video lectures are just right and the numbers of exercises or quizzes are just right. Learned a lot of new things about Excel's functionality. A huge step from the Essentials course.

551 - 575 of 2,168 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Cavid H

Apr 14, 2020

It is so important skills for me which i learned in this course. Thank a lot , who has effort for creating this course

By Anna L C

Mar 23, 2019

I feel this course has helped create a solid foundation in Excel for me. I look forward to the Intermediate-2 course.

By Rajarathnam B

Feb 18, 2019

Excellent course structure.

Excellent instructors.

Excellent quizzes, assessments and practice challenges.

Total Package.

By Marcello B

Sep 15, 2018

Course really well done. Getting it you can understan the underline great work done to make this course. Thanks a lot!

By Volker S

Feb 20, 2018

Great mix of useful features. Gives a good idea of the capabilities of Excel. Motivates to move on to the next course.

By LATIFAH S

Sep 06, 2020

Learning Excel from this Platform has help me improved myself and have also been of advantage to me at the workplace.

By be18105108 Y B

Aug 17, 2020

What an amazing course! Every concept is explained very well and all the quizzes and practice exercises are worth it.

By Prof. ( S K S

Jun 21, 2020

The course is really awesome. It gave the knowledge of features in a very simple way. Practice Quizs are great help.

By Md. Z H M

May 08, 2020

This course is excellent. I learned a lot of things from this course. Hope to learn more in the next upcoming course.

By LABOUÉ P

Mar 16, 2020

Excellent MOOC, very well built with a step-by-step approach, useful practice challenges and smart final assessments.

By Leong C H

Jun 30, 2020

This excel course is really useful. after I complete and learn it, it can help me to save the times on doing report.

By Shreyash A 1

An exceptional course for learning excel. I recommend to use excel essential course first and then take up this one.

By UsMan G

Aug 06, 2020

It has increase my efficiency a lot, Now I can work with large data sets and create summaries quickly and correctly

By Vasif N

Jul 05, 2020

Very professionally designed course! Congratulations for this great job. and thanks for such an amazing experience!

By Tushar S

Jun 30, 2020

Yet another excellent course. I'm onto the next course in the Excel specialization and hope to get the same result.

By Mustapha E

Great learning and practice material. Also the teaching methodology was great, making the concepts easy to swallow.

By Joe H

Apr 21, 2020

I very much enjoyed the interactivity of the course. Thank you for providing this excellent, professional program!

By Rachid Z

Sep 05, 2020

Excellent course! Many thanks for everyone worked hard to make this knowledge available for us. Deepest gratitude!

By Babita D

Aug 14, 2020

Nice one for beginners as well as those who have little bit experience in excel, covers excel features very nicely

By Rajendra R K

Jun 28, 2020

Simply great !

Thank you Prashan,Nicky and Team Macquarie University for such a fabulous teaching!

Regards,

Rajendra

By Colin J

Jun 27, 2020

Such a great class, really well organized and explained very easily. Finally, people to actually learn excel from!

By Syarifah J

Apr 10, 2020

I enjoyed the lessons and the exercises were engaging - the challenge level is just enough to keep me coming back.

By Krishna R G

Mar 24, 2018

Very Very useful !!!...Thanks to all who have designed the course. The presentation was simple but very effective.

By Amir S S S

Jun 11, 2020

A great course indeed! It explains a lot, and excel learners will have a great start with intermediate functions.

By Mohamed A H M M

May 07, 2020

Excellent Course done. Excellent people have made my skills better. Thank You to everyone who made this possible.