Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

SM
Dec 3, 2020

Amazing course. I am amazed by the value provided by the instructors. The Pivot Tables in Week 6 is a must for everyone working with Excel. I am glad I chose this course over the other online courses.

RZ
Jun 5, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

1201 - 1225 of 3,173 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By sandrine n

Oct 30, 2020

Good elaborated on the course, videos and explanations were easy to understand.

By sherif m I

Aug 23, 2020

I am very happy to complete this course with the help of our great instructors

By Víctor A C G

Jul 18, 2020

Muy buen curso, muy interesante sirve para repasar lo que uno ya sabe de excel.

By Kaishary I

Well prepared, I learnt a lot with this course! Looking forward to the next one

By Nicoleta

Jan 30, 2020

Great course to give you a basic understanding of some very useful Excel tools.

By Shenkuan Z

Dec 21, 2018

Excellent Practice Videos and good structure of the entire course. Very useful.

By Mark H

Jan 5, 2018

I learned so much here!! I like an Excel power user already, everybody say WOW!

By ARYPHONE B

Jan 12, 2021

I highly recommend this course if you work on a regular basis with dashboards.

By AGALE G B

Nov 8, 2020

Best for optimize your work in very efficient way and much much helpful course

By Muhammed H N

Nov 3, 2020

i learned a lot from this course and i hope I will keep learning more and more

By Godswill C

Oct 11, 2020

Great videos and nice assignments that will help you get the concepts properly

By Adriano A d S

Aug 15, 2020

É UM ÓTIMO CURSO RECOMENDO QUE O FAÇAM PARA MELHORAR SUAS HABILIDADES EM ECXEL

By Klaus K M

Aug 12, 2020

Fantastic, even better than the essentials course that is also pretty amazing.

By JITHIN M K

Jul 12, 2020

Fantastic module.MS EXCEL is a must for finance professionals. Great teaching.

By Shubham D

Fluently guide us through the powerful tools of Excel. Really worth taking it.

By Himanshu s

Apr 14, 2020

It was fun to gain some extra knowledge, especially slices, the cherry on top.

By JINYUN Z

Jun 3, 2019

Easy to understand and it is a very powerful skill to learn, highly recommend.

By VINOD

Dec 9, 2018

Highly recommended to any one who is wishing to improve productivity in office

By Leo F G J

Dec 12, 2020

I've had 3 Excel courses and this was by far the most informative! It wBravo!

By Geily N

Dec 2, 2020

Very practical and useful even you thought you knew everything about excel :)

By Luz M

Nov 23, 2020

Great course! IIt is a very complete course and with good practice exercises.

By Ravin S

Nov 22, 2020

It is amazing course for who want to learn and improve skills in Excel field.

By ESTEFANY R G

Jul 26, 2020

Es un excelente curso, realmente pude mejorar mucho mis habilidades en Excel.

By Faha Z

Jul 15, 2020

Excellent course. Highly recommended to complete all courses in this package.

By Swetanshu A

Jun 25, 2020

Thankyou for introducing me to a new dimension of Excel. It was very helpful.