Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

HJ

Mar 23, 2019

I learned a lot from this course. Before starting this course I even can't plot a simple graph for my reports but then this course helped me learning mind blowing skills. Thanks Macquarie University.

JE

Aug 09, 2018

I found the following areas to be particularly useful to learn about:\n\nCombining and Changing Text\n\nExtracting and Finding Text\n\nNamed Ranges\n\nCOUNTIFS and SUMIFS\n\nTables and Pivot Tables

26 - 50 of 465 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Paul J B

Jan 12, 2019

Lots of great info and very straightforward. I really appreciated and valued this course. Excellent.

By Imam A S

Jan 11, 2019

It is a great course I love it, I recommend you to try this course

By Salnikova L

Jan 13, 2019

GooD!!!

By waseela a k

Dec 31, 2018

well taught!

By Emily N

Dec 31, 2018

Great course in the Excel material and lectures.

By Olamiji S

Jan 16, 2019

Truly educative

By Duc T N

Jan 03, 2019

Great course to enhance our Excel skills!

By Shaun W

Jan 22, 2019

The course is excellent in that it gives you spreadsheet samples to practice on.

By Elena S

Jan 23, 2019

Fantastic course, lots of great new tools and very pos

By RAJARATHNAM B

Feb 18, 2019

Excellent course structure.

Excellent instructors.

Excellent quizzes, assessments and practice challenges.

Total Package.

By Shiyun C

Feb 07, 2019

Very good and useful.

By Shashank O

Feb 07, 2019

Excellent course. Learnt a lot of new excel features and applying them in my day to day work.

By Theodore P

Feb 05, 2019

another brilliant course. I highly recommend. Your skills in excel will vastly improve.

By Zifan X

Feb 06, 2019

Like pivot table and slicers, literally make analysis easier

By Sebastian T R

Jan 25, 2019

In my opinion this is the best course; named ranges, tables and pivot tables are my favorites, and their use and flexibility is wide.

By Pritam C

Jan 26, 2019

Nice course to enhance your excel skills

By Milind T

u

m

By Hayley B

Jan 24, 2019

Great course, the way they teach is easy to digest and very well structured. A++++

By Rafael O

Feb 19, 2019

Excellent course!

By Mita M

Feb 21, 2019

Really great course with a lot of useful content. I had taken another Excel course on Coursera about a year ago, but it was nowhere close to being this detailed and informative. It is getting tougher and tougher undoubtedly but Prashant and Nicky do a great job at explaining the concepts and not to mention the challenges and the quizzes, they are awesome. The solutions are very helpful to say the least. I would recommend this course highly.

By Mahrukh

Feb 21, 2019

Through this course I learnt various things that makes working on excel more efficient, easy and fun.

By Barbara K

Feb 22, 2019

Excellent! Exceeded expectations. Thank you!

By Irene T

Feb 20, 2019

I am exponentially more confident using excel now than before I took this course.

By Seyfullali C İ

Feb 23, 2019

I advise anyone who wants to learn Excel to get this course after Essentials course, it has also been useful for me, thanks to all instructors.

By Aaron Y