Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In the United States alone, millions of job advertisements requiring Excel skills are posted every day. Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digitals skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities at a time when digital skills job are growing much faster than non-digital jobs. In this second course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. Intermediate Skills I will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons. You are going to discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These key techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Prashan and Nicky will guide you through each week (and I am even going to make a guest appearance in Week 5 to help you learn about my favourite tool in Excel - shh, no spoilers!). Work through each new challenge step-by-step and in no time you will surprise yourself by how far you have come. This time around, we are going to follow Uma's trials and tribulations as she is trying to find her feet in a new position in the fictitious company PushPin. For those of you who have done the Essentials course, you will already be familiar with the company. Working through her challenges which are all too common ones that we encounter everyday, will help you to more easily relate to the skills and techniques learned in each week and apply them to familiar and new contexts....

RZ

Jun 06, 2020

Wow, I have no word to say about this course. Its video content, Structure is awesome. The tutor is good. Week assignments and quizzes are always ready to make our practice and make concept permanent.

OD

Jul 29, 2020

The length of the video lectures are just right and the numbers of exercises or quizzes are just right. Learned a lot of new things about Excel's functionality. A huge step from the Essentials course.

526 - 550 of 2,168 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I

By Saurabh M

Aug 01, 2020

There were many functions of excel I was unaware of. Thanks you this course I feel more confident while working on excel.

By Alfredo D S

Jun 29, 2020

I am so pleased with the course, I have learned so much in this course and can't wait to start the next level. Thank you!

By Sharad B

Jun 20, 2020

It is an amazing course. The instructors and the way of teaching is absolutely amazing! Quite helpful in day to day life!

By Jignesh M B

Excellent step by step learning through out the course. It's seems very easy but while doing practice it's tricky. Thanks

By SINDHUJA R

Jun 04, 2020

I liked it very much. I never imagined that my excel skills will be sharpened this much!!! Looking forward to learn more.

By Ingerid M

May 16, 2020

The pace of this class is great and it builds from video to video to easily take on pivot tables, database work and more.

By Václav H

May 04, 2020

I like how these courses are made. It teaches me a lot of new features, so I am looking forward to taking another course.

By Fergal M

Apr 27, 2020

Much like Essentials, I learned a lot in this course and cannot wait to progress through to Intermediate II and Advanced.

By Yi-Wen, W

Apr 20, 2020

If you follow all the quiz and practice. You will learn Excel as I did. Practice makes permanent. I will keep practicing.

By ayush a

Jul 07, 2019

Quite nicely distributed with ample practice for each concept , really a must if you want to get versed with excel skills

By Abhijeet d

Nov 20, 2018

One of the best course, Every excel user must know the basic fundamentals of excel, which is beautifully explained by you

By Larisa Z

Jul 13, 2018

This course is amazing!!! Everything is clear and understandable. Teachers are the best! I loved it! Thank you very much!

By Musa M N

Nov 11, 2017

A well packaged course with lots of interesting hands-on practice exercises that will push the knowledge down your brain.

By Mauro P d C M

Sep 25, 2020

Good dynamics throughout the course. Experienced lecturers, and quality support material. Really useful. Recommend it.

By Karolina S

Aug 23, 2020

That was the best course which I have ever attended in Coursera! I learnt here many useful formulas,functions and tools.

By ANSARI S F

Aug 20, 2020

Best everything starting from the introduction to the end of the last quiz.I enjoy a lot. Thanks for such a good course.

By Mitun L

Jul 26, 2020

Terrific. The course was well structured. The instructors were great. Thank you Macquire University. Thank you Coursera.

By Mark H

This course really improved my basic skills and taught me a lot of useful functions that I would have otherwise avoided.

By Mahfujur R R

There is a comprehensive discussion on various aspects of Pivot Tables and this is the reason I loved doing this course.

By Shubham G

May 12, 2020

Gave me a new foundation. One of the best course available on Coursera. Every data science aspirant must do this series!

By Hossam A S f E

Apr 23, 2020

Many thanks for giving us that opportunity to learn excel,this will presented content.many thanks for lovely instructors

By Érick C M

Apr 19, 2020

This course really help me to increase my ability at excel and to decrease the time I had used to work at my worksheets!

By Hafiz M A

Apr 04, 2020

this excel intermediate course is best for students who want growth in their career in the future and for business jobs.

By Rowena G

May 08, 2018

A must-have / must-know for every accountant to be able to harness the power of information we have at our fingertips =)

By SEMASSOU M N

Aug 24, 2020

Je félicite les concepteurs de ce cours. J'ai appris vraiment beaucoup de choses que j'ignorais avant. Merci infiniment