Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS

Jun 25, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

DM

Mar 08, 2019

Love this course....It taught me a lot. It was little more challenging but I passed it. I definitely need more practice at doing these formulas and equations. Thank You for offering this great course

251 - 275 of 954 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Mei-Yin (

This is an very interesting class, and you will learn a lot of practical skills during the sessions.

By Daniel W

May 22, 2020

Even though the content was pretty advanced, I was able to grasp nearly all the concepts with ease.

By Binh

Dec 11, 2019

This is the great course to level up my skills in business by understanding Marco, index, What-if.

By Joy S

Oct 28, 2019

Great course, I learnt a lot more skills using Excel in which I can apply into my work. Thank you!

By Tran D S

Nov 23, 2018

The skills provided in the course are relevant to day-to-day working for anyone who is doing Excel

By Xiyun W

Sep 14, 2018

Excellent contents, really have learnt a lot. The Macro chapter was especially useful for my work.

By Peter K

Jul 30, 2020

Great course, it was tough, I got challenged and I learned a lot. It was well worth the effort :)

By Rajat M

Jul 27, 2020

It just keeps getting better. Part1 was good. And this is better. Hope part3 will be even better.

By AWE A O

Jul 10, 2020

It is a great course for getting into advanced skills in excel, especially the tutorial on macros

By Erik V A

Aug 11, 2020

I learned a lot from this course, also the examples and the parctices are really easy to follow

By Arth K

May 22, 2020

I loved this course. The way they teaches and all the activity helped me immensely. THANK YOU!!

By Isabel C

Dec 31, 2019

Great course. Easy and slow explanations for powerful tools that i will be using in my daywork.

By Anais V

Jul 31, 2020

Excellent course. Everything I learned is extremely useful in the workplace. Highly recommend.

By Mohit S

Excellent Tutorial Throughout with ease of uderstanding. Looking forward for more association

By Muhammad A

Apr 20, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The instructors are just love and I learn a lot from this course

By Mehdi A

Mar 13, 2020

Excellent and enough study material and teaching style. Thanks Coursera and Marque University.

By José E S V

Oct 08, 2018

Definetely, this course have been a great opportunity to improve my excel skills. Recommend it

By Adarsh u

Jul 03, 2020

Amazing course. Well structured, to the point videos, tests and assignments are very helpful.

By Utsav M

Jun 19, 2020

Learnt a lot of new concepts in this course. Looking forward to applying these at my workplce

By Dhruv M

Apr 18, 2020

It was amazing! The course was very insightful, gained a lot of knowledge regarding MS Excel.

By Colin B

Nov 13, 2019

Excellent just like Courses 1 and 2. Already using it in work and reaping tremendous results.

By Igor G

Apr 08, 2020

Fantastic course. I lot of tricks learnt useful for everyday use and increase of efficiency.

By Ying W

Aug 02, 2018

it's a challenging learning journey, hope macro can have more practice and in-depth learning

By Eshiemokhai I

Oct 14, 2019

I really enjoyed it. I learnt new and vital skills, and i cannot wait to apply these skills

By Yanqiong C

Sep 08, 2020

great course! it is getting more challenge at the end! Thank you Nicky, thank you Prashan!