Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

251 - 275 of 1,155 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By EFRAIN A P C

Nov 27, 2020

Una herramienta excelente, indispensable para aquellas personas que desean mejorar sus conocimientos sobre Excel.

By Jewad A

Oct 13, 2020

An excellent course to explore all possibilities of Excel. Thank you Prashan and NIcky for your valuable coaching

By Abdul H

Jul 13, 2020

Excellent. but please provide some extra workbooks with their solutions so that we can practice even more. thanks

By AB. M F R

Oct 10, 2020

It was a nice journey through excel. Learned many powerful tools that has enriched my skill. Thanks Everyone. :)

By Selin Ş

Oct 2, 2020

Very organized course to learn a lot of Excel skills! You'll definitely love VLOOKUP and Macros :) Thanks a lot!

By Aditya V J

Oct 29, 2019

This was an excellent course. The teaching quality was very good. I learnt a lot about excel through this course

By Mehmet K

Sep 24, 2020

it was a little bit complicated but still need to know these staff to perform good when getting business world.

By Md. A I

Sep 15, 2020

A lot of concepts were new to me. Found it a little bit hard to complete the assignments. But, it was worth it.

By Jamshaid A K

Sep 6, 2020

Very much helpful and rigorous. But it gives me a sense of achievement after completing and passing the course.

By Ankit M

Sep 8, 2018

No matter how much you know, this course for sure will add very valuable skipped parts to your excel knowledge.

By Luis B

Nov 14, 2020

Very good. Nicely structured. Keeps you practicing what you already learnt. Gives you new tools at every step.

By Viacheslav S

This is the best Excel courses i have ever had. I'd recommend it to all my friend and even to my future kids.

By Marcello L

Apr 9, 2020

Excellent course, well structured and lectured, plenty fun and meaningful learnings for everyday business use

By CHANDRA N G

Jul 6, 2020

This course was fun to learn and intellectually challenging. Very helpful in increasing overall productivity

By Sergio A M O

Jun 6, 2020

Very useful, great instructors and gread content. I am into the specialization (4 courses), recommended 100%

By Saeed A

It's a great experience for me, especially the extended version of what if analysis & solver was new for me.

By Carlos B H B

Impressive! I really enjoyed the course. It was quite challenging and should be, that's how life is. Thanks!

By Kasey W

Nov 7, 2020

This class was hard and I was considered a pro at Excel. That shows that Excel is capable of so much more,.

By Md. H R

Jun 4, 2020

I'm just being impressed with the courses in the specialization. This third one developed skills immensely.

By Niceson S

May 13, 2020

Wonderful, absolutely essential, challenging and condense course!! Thank you to all who worked behind this!

By Laima S

Nov 29, 2020

Not such an easy course, But compelling to think and work hard. I overcame it and am very proud of myself.

By Shadman S R

May 8, 2020

Everyone says wow. Great course, well-structured and organized to teach anyone very advanced excel skills.

By Amit L S

Mar 13, 2020

Well designed course, brilliant teachers and structured assignments and quizzes.................wow ......

By Ilya

Oct 12, 2019

It was a great course! It's getting difficult and I like it. Now you have to think and solve real problems

By Asael C

Jul 31, 2019

Al igual que los dos anteriores es un Excelente curso con un contenido completo y explicado detalladamente