Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

301 - 325 of 1,503 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Bernie K

Dec 30, 2018

Not an overly difficult course but sufficiently challenging to improve my Excel skills. Excellent instructors for the course.

By Debayan C

Oct 10, 2018

Great Course! Thank You teachers & coursera for providing me this opportunity to learn excel with an altogether new dimension.

By Yang Y

Nov 3, 2020

If only could explain more onto VBA for some other version excel as the answer shown different when run on different version.

By praveen p d

Jul 31, 2020

Again, it's really great to know more and keep wondering about various functionalities of Excel, This course is really great

By Inese K

Jul 17, 2019

Very interesting course, I work with excel some years, but in this course get many new knowledge and ideas for work. Thanks!

By Rainy

May 5, 2019

really easy to follow and learn, i've finished three courses in this specialization, now there's only one last course to go~

By Daniel D

May 1, 2021

Very good, and also very difficult some parts, like finding some errors or the solver part. But, all the course is perfect.

By Clio G G C

Jan 23, 2021

Ithe last videos were kind of confusing I would rather to understand better how to apply them in more than just one axample

By AbdurRahman

Jun 28, 2020

course was very new to me and i'm very excited and happy to have this plateform which is the best for learning any subject.

By JESUS I Z G

Jul 21, 2020

Los vídeos están muy bien explicados y los retos te ayudan a reforzar todo lo aprendido. Recomiendo totalmente este curso.

By rayhan h

Jul 8, 2020

Pleased to be instructed by those instructor. They taught me very easily and i got some extraordinary knowledge. Thank You

By Daland S

very good work , you are amazing team

I have developed since I have started this course ,,i have learned a very much things

By Rodrigo d C M

Feb 1, 2020

Excellent course, I have learned lots of things and now I feel confident to face professional challenges concerning Excel.

By Tatijana P

Sep 7, 2019

Very good course, great structure and very user friendly. Made me feel comfortable and knowledgeable in Excel environment.

By SUSHIL K S

May 16, 2021

Nicely flows from one course to the next. Cannot wait to find out what the next one will teach. New things always a plus!

By Fitzgerald D A G

Aug 22, 2021

The hardest compared to the 3, however, this course provided so much information that I could use in my daily functions.

By JAVIER A R G

Nov 5, 2020

Just an amazing and very useful course! Now I know something about Excel macros. Thank you very much for your time! (:)

By Antonio B E J

Dec 22, 2019

Very challenging it takes me a long time to figure out the answer. pure hard work and a lot of review will do the trick

By Caleb H S

Jan 11, 2021

Very demanding, but glad that I participated! Learned so much about Excel, even after having worked with it for years!

By Kazi H R

May 2, 2020

So wonderfully designed and equipped with all those elements which will take you one step closer to being an excel pro

By Adrienne C

Nov 24, 2019

Much harder course than the first two in this specialization. Some growing pains, but overall teaches a lot very well.

By Marcello B

Sep 15, 2018

Course really well done. Getting it you can understan the underline great work done to make this course. Thanks a lot!

By Gokul N S

Jul 30, 2020

This is a wonderful course. I have learnt a lot of stuff which I never understood in Excel. Thank you so much people.

By NANNAN Z

Jul 28, 2020

This course is so hard. Finally I did, also i need to keep review, because some parts of knowledge is easy to forget.

By Sharad B

Jun 25, 2020

It is an amazing course. A lot of things to learn from it. Learnt about Excel features I had never even heard before.