Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS

Jun 25, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

DM

Mar 08, 2019

Love this course....It taught me a lot. It was little more challenging but I passed it. I definitely need more practice at doing these formulas and equations. Thank You for offering this great course

301 - 325 of 1,079 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Gina D

Oct 11, 2020

It was an eye-opener. I can definitely use the knowledge gained from this course at work.

By CALVIN S M

Jun 19, 2020

Very good course. Exited to start the advanced level. Thank you for this wonderful course

By Carlos A G C

Jul 14, 2019

It is an awesome course, with the best teachers and trully clear explanations, I love it!

By Noman M

Jun 17, 2020

Course was very helpful and challenging and helped me in understanding Excel much better

By M. J J G M

Mar 09, 2020

Thank you very much. I got wonderful help to complete this course. It means a lot to me.

By Ruben R

Oct 06, 2019

incredible course to learn new features of excel, I thought I knew Excel but i was wrong

By James S

Jun 17, 2019

Great teaching, great real life examples, material really does feel learned and retained

By Adri D

Jun 23, 2020

Amazing experience this was. This course was very tough to complete. But, I enjoyed it.

By Ahmed R

It is totally worthy but also very tricky assignments! Need to work hard to get through

By Leonardo V

Aug 22, 2018

Great Course. You really get amazing Excel skills that are really valuable in your job.

By Hitan H C D

Oct 09, 2020

Brilliant course, just amazing how I improved in my use of Excel. Widely recommended!

By Nasser A A

Aug 23, 2020

Excellent course! Well organised. Very clear instructions, and good material provided.

By Pablo F C D

Jun 21, 2020

What a great MOOC, very usefull and an excellent team of teachers. I´m really grateful

By Rajat A

Faced some issues using a Mac version for Macros, but other than that a great course!!

By Mauro P d C M

Oct 06, 2020

Requires a lot of practicing, but this course will surely increase your Excel skills.

By MD M I

Aug 07, 2020

Loved doing this course. Very well explained and helped build up skills step by step.

By Shoumik D

Aug 01, 2020

The course is good. Videos are well explained.

Thanks to the instructors and Coursera.

By Ashraf M

Jul 29, 2020

"Solver" is one of the best and most powerful hidden feature I learnt in this course.

By John R

Jun 21, 2020

Good Course. Final Exam was very challenging. It took me almost 4 hours to complete

By Kaustubh P

All the four courses of this Excel series are wonderful and there are lots to learn.

By EngBeng T

Apr 30, 2020

Amazingly helpful to learn the first steps of Macro and data management and analysis

By Stuart C

Feb 12, 2018

Well thought out course with excellent examples. Easy to follow. Highly recommended.

By Nishant V

Sep 15, 2020

An exceptionally detailed and precise course to master the fine functions of excel.

By MIHIR R J

Sep 08, 2020

Great course. Excel skills will surely be enhanced if one is taking up this course.

By Daniel A T E

Jul 17, 2020

Excellent, Literally i came from nothing to macros on excel, i am so satisfied!!!!!