Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

351 - 375 of 1,457 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Niceson S

May 13, 2020

Wonderful, absolutely essential, challenging and condense course!! Thank you to all who worked behind this!

By Laima S

Nov 29, 2020

Not such an easy course, But compelling to think and work hard. I overcame it and am very proud of myself.

By Shadman S R

May 8, 2020

Everyone says wow. Great course, well-structured and organized to teach anyone very advanced excel skills.

By shahamit877

Mar 13, 2020

Well designed course, brilliant teachers and structured assignments and quizzes.................wow ......

By Ilya

Oct 12, 2019

It was a great course! It's getting difficult and I like it. Now you have to think and solve real problems

By Asael C

Jul 31, 2019

Al igual que los dos anteriores es un Excelente curso con un contenido completo y explicado detalladamente

By Osei-Tutu B

Apr 8, 2021

The course was intellectually stimulating and helped me further advance my knowledge and skills in Excel.

By Ian A

Aug 15, 2020

Love everything about this course. Lecturers are wonderful, truly a worthwhile and beneficial experience.

Jun 26, 2020

Very well organized course , it gives to an already experienced user like me much more arrows in your bow

By Pierre J S C

Aug 15, 2019

Learned alot! I didnt expect the gap was that much until i learned all these functions from the lectures!

By Devendra P

Jul 27, 2020

And I thought, i knew excel...Thanks to Nicky and Prasant for teaching this wonderful software creature.

By Konrad H C C

Jun 21, 2021

Aprendí mucho en el curso. Muy recomendado, me ayudó a aprender más y mejorar mis habilidades en Excel.

By Rafaela T d Q A

Oct 16, 2020

Great course, great teachers! I learned a lot with this guys, thank you.

Kisses from Brazil, Rafaela :)

By SHEILA Q

Sep 7, 2020

I have learned the skills effectively with the practice challenges and videos presented in this course.

By Utkarsh K

Jun 30, 2019

Brilliant Course! This is definitely the course I required to improve my analytical skills. Keep it up!

By Md. N H

Aug 12, 2020

The toughest course I have ever faced. Thanks to the instructors for their effort. Thanks to Coursera.

By Adenuga E A

Jun 26, 2020

it was an excellent course. It Taught me how to create marcros and lookups which i never knew before.

By Sarah N

amazing course! I learned so much and I'll keep practicing to ace the whole thing! thank you Coursera!

By Omar s

Nov 30, 2020

Very useful course, really I learned a lot of things and improved my skills in a very efficient way.

By Giselle A A D

Mar 6, 2019

Los graficos son excelentes, los ejercicios, no hay nadie que explique mejor que McQuarie University!

By Denis R

Jan 13, 2021

Very powerful course and popular specialization. I liked the lectures and practical tasks very much.

By MD F A S

Aug 28, 2020

Last week was so difficult to understand and apply for a new learner. Overall the course is awesome.

By Mei-Yin (

Jun 15, 2020

This is an very interesting class, and you will learn a lot of practical skills during the sessions.

By Ogero B

Mar 23, 2021

This is probably the best explained excel tutoring you will get online.Will recommend it to anyone.

By Daniel W

May 22, 2020

Even though the content was pretty advanced, I was able to grasp nearly all the concepts with ease.