Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

401 - 425 of 1,457 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Dhruv M

Apr 18, 2020

It was amazing! The course was very insightful, gained a lot of knowledge regarding MS Excel.

By Colin B

Nov 13, 2019

Excellent just like Courses 1 and 2. Already using it in work and reaping tremendous results.

By Lucas M

May 3, 2021

¡Excelente Curso! The best course to think a lot and prepare too much for all de assigments.

By Eleni S

Feb 19, 2021

Great videos, explanations, and exercises. Everything is following the flow and makes sense!

By Igor G

Apr 8, 2020

Fantastic course. I lot of tricks learnt useful for everyday use and increase of efficiency.

By Ying W

Aug 2, 2018

it's a challenging learning journey, hope macro can have more practice and in-depth learning

By Eshiemokhai I

Oct 13, 2019

I really enjoyed it. I learnt new and vital skills, and i cannot wait to apply these skills

By Sandrine M

Oct 27, 2020

I am amazed how much I have learned in this course. I am a much more confident Excel user.

By Yanqiong C

Sep 8, 2020

great course! it is getting more challenge at the end! Thank you Nicky, thank you Prashan!

By Rishu A

May 23, 2021

The setup of the whole course is just amazing. They teach in a simple and not-boring way!

By Enrique R

Jan 6, 2021

Excellent quality of this course, very professional. Congratulations to everyone involved

By Filip R

Dec 29, 2020

Great Learning experience

Very useful and extremely well developed and explained. Awesome!

By Kristína V

Dec 5, 2020

This course was perfect possibility how learn something new in Excel. Thank you for that!

By Sri V N

Nov 3, 2020

Awesome course, Just found it difficult to understand the relative referencing in macros.

By Jaime A G G

Oct 19, 2020

a great course that let you undertood a lot of thing about macros an condional formatings

By Gina D

Oct 11, 2020

It was an eye-opener. I can definitely use the knowledge gained from this course at work.

By CALVIN S M

Jun 19, 2020

Very good course. Exited to start the advanced level. Thank you for this wonderful course

By Carlos G

Jul 13, 2019

It is an awesome course, with the best teachers and trully clear explanations, I love it!

By Noman M

Jun 17, 2020

Course was very helpful and challenging and helped me in understanding Excel much better

By M. J J G M

Mar 9, 2020

Thank you very much. I got wonderful help to complete this course. It means a lot to me.

By Ruben R

Oct 6, 2019

incredible course to learn new features of excel, I thought I knew Excel but i was wrong

By James S

Jun 17, 2019

Great teaching, great real life examples, material really does feel learned and retained

By Adri D

Jun 23, 2020

Amazing experience this was. This course was very tough to complete. But, I enjoyed it.

By Ahmed R

It is totally worthy but also very tricky assignments! Need to work hard to get through

By Leonardo V

Aug 22, 2018

Great Course. You really get amazing Excel skills that are really valuable in your job.