Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS

Jun 25, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

DM

Mar 08, 2019

Love this course....It taught me a lot. It was little more challenging but I passed it. I definitely need more practice at doing these formulas and equations. Thank You for offering this great course

51 - 75 of 1,081 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Arnab P

Jun 17, 2018

This was a great learning experience. All the courses in this specialization were awesome and the videos were detailed. The first three course assignments were easy, but the advance course did challenge me and took quite a while to complete. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to have an in depth knowledge of excel.

By liang l

Feb 26, 2020

NICE course, i like the schedule and the content, i think it's one of the best EXCEL course on the web. 2 instructors are really helpful, basically covered all the NEED TO KNOW topics, and i always have this idea in my mind:"oh! i know this, i can use it right now!". last thing, i really enjoy the Australia accent!

By Shavell R

Aug 18, 2018

Challenging course that really takes Excel to a whole new level. The instructors are thorough and detailed and do a great job of explaining difficult concepts though. I highly recommend this course...it has taken my skill level up several notches and has equipped me with so many tools to stand out in the workplace.

By Selvi M D P

Aug 27, 2020

The course's framework is very good. I like the sequence of each practice video is followed by a short quiz. Lots of exercises with clear instructions. Topics are important with a focus on the business application. Instructions are clear, to the point, and not unduly long. Objectives are clearly laid at the start.

By Yousuff p

May 13, 2020

One of the best courses one could opt for if wants to learn Excel, the classes explained in easiest way and can able to solve complex problem which we get in weekly practice challenge with can be also solved with help of solved answers if an difficulties, overall it is very good course everyone should opt for it.

By VIPUL R G

Aug 23, 2020

Truly a great and satisfying experience. The way both the guides have taught and given examples really made this course very easy to understand. The practice sets provided are really helpful and I am very grateful that you have also provided the solutions of those practice set. Looking forward more such courses.

By Asim G

Sep 25, 2020

The structure of the course consolidates learning. I am thankful to all the people involved. The length of the videos is perfect and the practice challenges and assignments are designed in such a way that you feel like going on and on. Hats of to Prashan, Nikki, and the team for making such a wonderful course.

By Salnikova L

Mar 06, 2019

Я в восторге от метода подачи информации, на реальных примерах разбирается материал и подробно.

Интересные challange и финальные тесты, что закрепляет теорию на практике.

Единственное, есть разница в Excel на МАС и на Windows : в МАС Excel часто отсутствуют некоторые функции и есть разница в сочетании клавиш.

By Adarsh J

Oct 28, 2019

This is my first Course with Coursera and I feel it is worth the time effort and money. The content is evenly distributed in weeks and presented in a very cogent manner. Its easy to grasp and apply. The Practice Challenges are the best part of the course. These help is applying the learning points very well.

By Thomas K

Nov 11, 2019

This is an excellent course! The instructions are clear, the examples are spot on and the level of difficulty is accurate. I consider myself an advanced Excel user and I am familiar with most of the tools taught in this course but I still found the course immensely useful. I highly recommend the course.

By Sanchaniya H

Sep 16, 2020

It is very useful course from technical & practical aspect & by completion of this course now I am able to do calculation of big data very easily so it's my recommendation to all of you that do this course if you are seeking for finance related job so this course will bring your career in a bright way.

By Akingbemisilu T H

Apr 21, 2020

I learned so much from this course. This has given me a great knowledge in excel, that would make me stand out in analyzing with the use of excel. Thanks to Macquarie and Coursera for this awesome course. I am so delighted with the knowledge I have gained from this course and the way it was delivered.

By Clint I P

This course has opened my mind to new possibilities of automation. VBA is such a lifesaver when it comes to automating repeated processes. The practice challenge test my recently obtained skill to the fullest. The trainers were very knowledgeable and Dr. Prashan will always remind you to "Practice".

By Ramesh K

Oct 08, 2020

Really a great course that is very focused and easily understandable. Learned a lot through it to further my excel skills on data validation, automation, logical functions, lookups, data modeling, and macros. Thanks to the course instructors and Macquire University for making such a great course.

By OWEI P I

Jul 13, 2020

Thank you Everyone for making this course such an exciting one and a journey that you one won't want to end. I've really learnt a lot and I got to meet different people, both old than myself and younger and age mates, all in pursuit of one goal. Thanks, Coursera and thank you Macquarie university

By Collins E

Aug 07, 2020

The Excel Skill for Business: Intermediate II was great. Picked a few things to cement what i have learnt over the period. Completed the course in an about 3 days but it was worth the dedication.

Lots of quick tips and automation/modelling tricks. Thank you Instructors, it was a great delivery.

By Vishesh A

Jul 07, 2020

The best course in the specialization up till now. The practice videos are great, and the challenges test you based on the skills learnt. You will get to learn useful skills like Solver, Goal seek, Data Validation, and Macros (basics). Great course if you have intermediate knowledge in Excel.

By CHINASA J O

Jun 12, 2020

This course as really helped build my excel skills. I find my job and other activities easier than ever.

I would gladly recommend it to everyone.

Also, the videos are instructors are my best so far on Coursera. They open up your mind on the possible applications of each topic being taught.

By KANTAYA J

Apr 29, 2020

This Intermediate II is much more complicated than the intermediate I. I would like to give up to every stage along each week but I eventually go through this specialization, thanks to very clear explanation, discussion forums that are always monitored and given feedback from staffs. :))

By Varun G

Jan 11, 2020

It is a nice self-paced course from where one can learn good hands-on excel skills. Good Comprehensive practice workbooks make your polishes your skill. Even if you think you are good at excel this course would definitely help you in grooming that. Great Course! Definitely Recommended.

By Maëlanne B

Aug 08, 2019

Great course and very challenging, therefore very satisfying to complete, thanks a lot!

I would just suggest to add more side resources on VBA language. The use of the relative reference macro vs absolute within the same macro could also have been explained in a more detailled manner.

By Muhammad I H

May 06, 2020

One of the best-designed course on Coursera. Covers all topics in detail, instructors are very elaborate and the content is of the course is one the best I have ever seen. Multiple exercises, quizzes and the final assessment really solidifies all the concepts. Highly recommended!

By waheed s

Oct 13, 2020

With this, I have become quite confident about my Excel skills. Really liked the difficulty level of this course. Looking forward to an advanced course. Kudos to the team course era and Macquarie university team for coming up with this intriguing hands on the learning experience.

By MATHEW M R

Aug 31, 2020

This has been by far my best Excel course. I have learned a lot of automation and calculation techniques that I will definitely apply to my workplace. My favourite skill, Data Modelling. Thank you to Coursera and the tutors for making this happen for me. I am eternally grateful.

By Akash k

Jan 04, 2020

The course is very nicely compiled covering most of the aspects of excels and the best part is it is very well presented. A learner can get and pass this course with only a minimum basic knowledge of Excel because of the way the professors are explaining. Very nice experience.