Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS

Jun 25, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

DM

Mar 08, 2019

Love this course....It taught me a lot. It was little more challenging but I passed it. I definitely need more practice at doing these formulas and equations. Thank You for offering this great course

126 - 150 of 1,053 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Aman J

Sep 02, 2020

This full video courses provided by your university has helped me to increase my analytics skill to a whole new level. Thanks fr making this I'm sure it would many students like me in future.

By Gabriela B A

Sep 01, 2020

The course is very focused on business financial demands. My interest is in archival data, so some information was much more specific than my needs. But knowing the tools was very positive.

By Leong C H

Jul 16, 2020

although is super tough to answer all the questions, but involved whole process until end makes me feel that I become more successful and valuable person. really encourage try this course.

By Amit M

Apr 16, 2020

I really enjoy each and every learning exercise, the course is designed in a very well as exercises, tips, practice challenges are very well designed and ensured we learned from fundament.

By Megan J

Jun 17, 2019

I've been continuing this journey from Excel Skills for Business: Essentials and I'm very happy that I did. Looking forward to the final course with Professor Prashan and Professor Nikki.

By Ludvig S

Feb 02, 2020

I really liked this course. It is very easy to follow along, and the material is good. Sometimes i wish the questions would specify to a greater degree what format the answer should be.

By Sergio M

Jun 19, 2020

Very nice lesson format, good professors, concepts well explained and useful hints to apply Excel knowledge to professional and everyday life. I found Challenges very useful. Thanks!

By Tasnuva B G

Sep 18, 2020

This course and the other courses in this Specialization are made with so much care, it seemed like the instructors are passionate about teaching the subject. I truly learned a lot.

By Raquel M E

It is really great I took this course, it is a challenging one, the practices are really hard. I will keep practicing this course. Thanks Prashant & Nikki and Macquarie University.

By Gautam A K

Aug 05, 2019

Excellent course, well structured and presented. To get the total benefit of this course, I would recommend completing all courses in the Excel Skills for Business Specialization.

By Danijel B

May 09, 2019

Thank you for the courses. They are really helpful for me and for my job. I learned Excel at my own, so i had a few gaps in knowledge. I definetely feel more safe now using excel.

By Franklin P F

Nov 17, 2019

A learnt a lot of new techniques here in this course. I want to say thank you to all these people who did this possible. I can achieve one more certificate and also experience!!!

By AGBEDE O D

Jun 30, 2020

It was a good experience. I have learned many new tools and how to work smartly.

Thanks alot for offering this online course.i have learnt much more from this course.

Thanks again

By Brynna P

Mar 30, 2018

Well paced, really teaches you the concepts well. Started putting these skills to work immediately. Some compatibility challenges on the macros, but otherwise, very well done.

By Gabriel D

Apr 30, 2020

The best Excel course I have done. Everything is trained step by step, with calm and a good methodology that even non native speakers can understand. I can definitely say WOW!

By Ashish K D

Sep 21, 2020

I would like to thank each and everyone who was involved in making this course. The language and explanation so easy and smooth. The course really gives a great foundation.

By Naveen A

It is a well planned course with a correct amount of assignments and tests. If you delicately completes all assignment you will wiser in the end. thank you for this course.

By Ashish S

May 13, 2020

Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II is a very good source of knowledge, I'm glad to complete this course and thanks for the team of MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY & COURSERA.

By Ibrahima D D

Jul 29, 2018

This class really challenges you to focus and learn the material. The Assistant teachers are great in guiding you through the exercises without showing you the solutions.

By Asif-Uz-Zaman K S

Oct 08, 2020

Never felt such productive after completing a course! Perhaps the best course on coursera. Strongly recommend everyone to enroll. Life will excel as well as the course .

By Linda N

Nov 30, 2019

I have learned a lot and I immediately used acquired knowledge in my job. The best thing is that I could save the videos with lectures in order to come back when needed.

By Oluwafemi M A

May 16, 2020

This is a great course, handled by exceptional instructors and supported with well crafted learning materials and exercises. I'm looking forward to the Advanced Course.

By Gianfranco R C

Aug 03, 2020

Un curso super excelente, facil de entender, con mucho conocimiento. La semana 6 tenia los archivos algo enredados y algunos ya resueltos, pero ante todo, excelente.

By Andrew H

Jun 05, 2020

Learned a lot. This one is frustrating at times. Some assignments are very challenging! But that is good. I applied what I learned at my current job immediately.

By Abhishek S

Apr 30, 2018

Difficult course but engaging one. I've enjoyed this course a lot. Lots of important topic are covered, which will help me in my day to day task and to track errors.