Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

176 - 200 of 1,380 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Tasnuva B G

Sep 18, 2020

This course and the other courses in this Specialization are made with so much care, it seemed like the instructors are passionate about teaching the subject. I truly learned a lot.

By Ricardo V

Jan 17, 2021

Extremely useful for people who have to work with large datasets. It has provided me with a variety of tools that helps me to do my work in a more efficient way.

Highly recommended!

By Eden A

Nov 9, 2020

The lessons are so comprehensive and a lot to learn in this course. It takes time to do every practice challenge to fully understand the lessons but truly practice makes permanent!

By Raquel M E

It is really great I took this course, it is a challenging one, the practices are really hard. I will keep practicing this course. Thanks Prashant & Nikki and Macquarie University.

By Gautam A K

Aug 5, 2019

Excellent course, well structured and presented. To get the total benefit of this course, I would recommend completing all courses in the Excel Skills for Business Specialization.

By Danijel B

May 9, 2019

Thank you for the courses. They are really helpful for me and for my job. I learned Excel at my own, so i had a few gaps in knowledge. I definetely feel more safe now using excel.

By Gabi P

Feb 2, 2021

It was a challenge for me. It took longer then I expected but I learnt a lot in the process and after several tries I was able to pass the final assessment. Mission accomplished!

By Franklin P F

Nov 17, 2019

A learnt a lot of new techniques here in this course. I want to say thank you to all these people who did this possible. I can achieve one more certificate and also experience!!!

By Alexander K

Dec 31, 2020

Always was fascinated with Excel and spreadsheets in general. Didn't expect to learn so much in this course, great tutors and the practice quizzes where to the point! Thank you.

By MARIA P

Nov 27, 2020

This Course as well as all courses of Your Team, is excellent. I need more practice, but for now I'm very satisfied and I thank all of you very much for the extraordinary work.

By Nitin S

Oct 24, 2020

This course is very detailed and excellent for anyone interested in knowing the power of excel in analytics. Just loved it and Thanks a lot to the instructors of the university.

By AGBEDE O D

Jun 30, 2020

It was a good experience. I have learned many new tools and how to work smartly.

Thanks alot for offering this online course.i have learnt much more from this course.

Thanks again

By Brynna P

Mar 29, 2018

Well paced, really teaches you the concepts well. Started putting these skills to work immediately. Some compatibility challenges on the macros, but otherwise, very well done.

By Jon P C

Dec 12, 2020

I learn a lot of advanced techniques throughout this course. Even with functions that I'm already familiar with, I learned new ways to be more efficient using those functions

By Sandra T

Nov 11, 2020

Great course, I learned a lot! It's set up in a way that it is easy and interesting to follow. The Challenge Practices really make you work through the material. Thanks a lot!

By Gabriel D

Apr 30, 2020

The best Excel course I have done. Everything is trained step by step, with calm and a good methodology that even non native speakers can understand. I can definitely say WOW!

By Ashish K D

Sep 21, 2020

I would like to thank each and everyone who was involved in making this course. The language and explanation so easy and smooth. The course really gives a great foundation.

By Naveen A

It is a well planned course with a correct amount of assignments and tests. If you delicately completes all assignment you will wiser in the end. thank you for this course.

By Ashish S

May 13, 2020

Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II is a very good source of knowledge, I'm glad to complete this course and thanks for the team of MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY & COURSERA.

By Ibrahima D D

Jul 28, 2018

This class really challenges you to focus and learn the material. The Assistant teachers are great in guiding you through the exercises without showing you the solutions.

By Asif-Uz-Zaman K S

Oct 8, 2020

Never felt such productive after completing a course! Perhaps the best course on coursera. Strongly recommend everyone to enroll. Life will excel as well as the course .

By Linda N

Nov 30, 2019

I have learned a lot and I immediately used acquired knowledge in my job. The best thing is that I could save the videos with lectures in order to come back when needed.

By Oluwafemi M A

May 15, 2020

This is a great course, handled by exceptional instructors and supported with well crafted learning materials and exercises. I'm looking forward to the Advanced Course.

By Alireza M

May 11, 2021

Wow, like the first two courses in this specialization, this one is also great, almost everything in this course was new to me. Thanks to the instructors and Coursera.

By Sanju S

Mar 2, 2021

This gives details in simple way and easy to understand. This change my works in to an easy way. Im soo mad at the EXCEL now..

Thank you Mr. Prashan and Ms. Nicky....