Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

201 - 225 of 1,135 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Musaab B A

Jun 8, 2020

This course covers some of the more complex yet essential functionalities of Excel. I found this course extremely helpful for my career!

By Fabiola B

Oct 2, 2019

This course is really good and helped me perform well for intermediate and even advanced Excel tests for some job application processes!

By Bahman a

Nov 11, 2019

I have studied the first 3 courses and I really enjoyed how Nicki and Prishan are teaching step by step. Thank you and your great team.

By Jacinta B

Jul 31, 2019

I have learned a great deal in this course and I thank you the instructors and other students who have helped me out in my challenges!

By Sandeep G M

Jul 10, 2020

Brilliantly designed! Was worth learning as I'm working as a teacher and needed to navigate around Excel on a daily basis. Thank you!

By Mario C

Great course but I would have prefered some more time spent on Macros and logical operators.

Though, challenging, but definitely nice!

By Shawon B

Jul 26, 2020

This is a great online course.I suggest everyone to do that and i want to give thanks to Coursera for arranging this type of course

By Bruno P d S

Jul 12, 2019

O curso é bem estruturado e em uma linguagem simples, com exercícios e testes para verificar se você realmente absorveu o conteúdo.

By SAROJA R P

Mar 11, 2018

Very nicely arranged/shortlisted syllabus. Will work for everyone, be it a beginner or advanced learners. Enjoyed the whole Journey

By Sherif c

Oct 16, 2020

thanks for giving me the opportunity to learn from you, am sure it will be a great experience and I hope to get more opportunities

By Heba S

Apr 17, 2020

really perfect to all people who want to improve their skills, i will recommend to everyone.

I really enjoyed solving the exercises

By Randa E C

Apr 6, 2018

Excellent course. Wish I had more time so as not to rush through it. Many thanks for all the team who made that course "possible".

By Danilo B

Jul 30, 2020

Great!

Simply, I didn't imagine Excel could have so many tools!

Videos are easy to understand, test and practices are really useful

By Fulgentius W

Apr 12, 2020

A great follow-up to the previous course and definitely getting harder and equip you with a lot of more advanced tools for Excel.

By Tamjid H R

Nov 22, 2020

it is one of the finest excel course I have been doing since i heard. doing this course I can confidently say I am a data curer.

By MD. R

May 13, 2020

This course is a little bit difficult than others. Though difficulty, there are a lot of things and formulas to learn and apply.

By Hamza M

Jul 27, 2020

All the topics covered in this course were things I was seeing for the first time. Didn't know Excel had these functionalities.

By Shreyas K

Jun 27, 2020

Superb Course. The lectures were excellent and the practice challenges really help you get your head around the functonalities.

By Oh J J

Jun 13, 2020

A lot of help and guidance is provided for this course, and all the things taught are very useful and can be used in real-life.

By Akshay P

Aug 3, 2019

It is surely quite tricky as compared to the previous courses, but it has more important aspects covered to enhance our skills.

By Bernie K

Dec 30, 2018

Not an overly difficult course but sufficiently challenging to improve my Excel skills. Excellent instructors for the course.

By Debayan C

Oct 10, 2018

Great Course! Thank You teachers & coursera for providing me this opportunity to learn excel with an altogether new dimension.

By Yang Y

Nov 3, 2020

If only could explain more onto VBA for some other version excel as the answer shown different when run on different version.

By praveen p d

Jul 31, 2020

Again, it's really great to know more and keep wondering about various functionalities of Excel, This course is really great

By Inese K

Jul 17, 2019

Very interesting course, I work with excel some years, but in this course get many new knowledge and ideas for work. Thanks!