Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

251 - 275 of 1,253 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Rainy

May 5, 2019

really easy to follow and learn, i've finished three courses in this specialization, now there's only one last course to go~

By Clio G G C

Jan 23, 2021

Ithe last videos were kind of confusing I would rather to understand better how to apply them in more than just one axample

By AbdurRahman

Jun 28, 2020

course was very new to me and i'm very excited and happy to have this plateform which is the best for learning any subject.

By JESUS I Z G

Jul 21, 2020

Los vídeos están muy bien explicados y los retos te ayudan a reforzar todo lo aprendido. Recomiendo totalmente este curso.

By rayhan h

Jul 8, 2020

Pleased to be instructed by those instructor. They taught me very easily and i got some extraordinary knowledge. Thank You

By Daland S

very good work , you are amazing team

I have developed since I have started this course ,,i have learned a very much things

By Rodrigo d C M

Feb 1, 2020

Excellent course, I have learned lots of things and now I feel confident to face professional challenges concerning Excel.

By Tatijana P

Sep 7, 2019

Very good course, great structure and very user friendly. Made me feel comfortable and knowledgeable in Excel environment.

By JAVIER A R G

Nov 5, 2020

Just an amazing and very useful course! Now I know something about Excel macros. Thank you very much for your time! (:)

By Antonio B E J

Dec 22, 2019

Very challenging it takes me a long time to figure out the answer. pure hard work and a lot of review will do the trick

By Caleb H S

Jan 11, 2021

Very demanding, but glad that I participated! Learned so much about Excel, even after having worked with it for years!

By Kazi H R

May 2, 2020

So wonderfully designed and equipped with all those elements which will take you one step closer to being an excel pro

By Adrienne C

Nov 24, 2019

Much harder course than the first two in this specialization. Some growing pains, but overall teaches a lot very well.

By Marcello B

Sep 15, 2018

Course really well done. Getting it you can understan the underline great work done to make this course. Thanks a lot!

By Gokul N S

Jul 30, 2020

This is a wonderful course. I have learnt a lot of stuff which I never understood in Excel. Thank you so much people.

By NANNAN Z

Jul 28, 2020

This course is so hard. Finally I did, also i need to keep review, because some parts of knowledge is easy to forget.

By Sharad B

Jun 25, 2020

It is an amazing course. A lot of things to learn from it. Learnt about Excel features I had never even heard before.

By Ankit G

EXCELLENT ASSIGNMENT DESIGN....REALLY LEARNT LOT OF ADVANCED THINGS. THANK YOU TO INSTRUCTOR FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

By Pritam S

Jul 30, 2020

It was really helpful course.It was more harder than previous two courses.But I really enjoyed this course.Thank you

By Rohit M

I have never understood logical functions before but in this course, instructor have explained perfectly. Thank you

By Khan R A

A very sophisticated course content for learning all essential tools in excel, In and all this course is excellent.

By Frances S

Sep 14, 2020

the course is hard, but it is has opened my mind and I will utilise the skills learned in my everyday working life

By Soikat K R

Mar 27, 2020

Excellent course, if someone wants to learn powerful tools used in excel, one should definitely go for this course

By Ahmed I A E H

May 23, 2019

It is a very useful course. It adds a lot of new information and it is a good step for improving the use of Excel.

Feb 1, 2019

Good stuff! I did face similar problems in my work and learned about new tools, I did not now Excel is capable of.