Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

351 - 375 of 1,503 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By CHANDRA N G

Jul 6, 2020

This course was fun to learn and intellectually challenging. Very helpful in increasing overall productivity

By Sergio A M O

Jun 6, 2020

Very useful, great instructors and gread content. I am into the specialization (4 courses), recommended 100%

By Saeed A

It's a great experience for me, especially the extended version of what if analysis & solver was new for me.

By Carlos B H B

Impressive! I really enjoyed the course. It was quite challenging and should be, that's how life is. Thanks!

By Sandile M

Feb 19, 2021

Technical but fair course content. Requires a lot of attention to detail and understanding. Above all, FUN!

By Kasey W

Nov 7, 2020

This class was hard and I was considered a pro at Excel. That shows that Excel is capable of so much more,.

By Md. H R

Jun 4, 2020

I'm just being impressed with the courses in the specialization. This third one developed skills immensely.

By Niceson S

May 13, 2020

Wonderful, absolutely essential, challenging and condense course!! Thank you to all who worked behind this!

By Laima S

Nov 29, 2020

Not such an easy course, But compelling to think and work hard. I overcame it and am very proud of myself.

By Shadman S R

May 8, 2020

Everyone says wow. Great course, well-structured and organized to teach anyone very advanced excel skills.

By shahamit877

Mar 13, 2020

Well designed course, brilliant teachers and structured assignments and quizzes.................wow ......

By Ilya

Oct 12, 2019

It was a great course! It's getting difficult and I like it. Now you have to think and solve real problems

By Asael C A

Jul 31, 2019

Al igual que los dos anteriores es un Excelente curso con un contenido completo y explicado detalladamente

By Osei-Tutu B

Apr 8, 2021

The course was intellectually stimulating and helped me further advance my knowledge and skills in Excel.

By Ian A

Aug 15, 2020

Love everything about this course. Lecturers are wonderful, truly a worthwhile and beneficial experience.

Jun 26, 2020

Very well organized course , it gives to an already experienced user like me much more arrows in your bow

By Pierre J S C

Aug 15, 2019

Learned alot! I didnt expect the gap was that much until i learned all these functions from the lectures!

By Devendra P

Jul 27, 2020

And I thought, i knew excel...Thanks to Nicky and Prasant for teaching this wonderful software creature.

By Konrad H C C

Jun 21, 2021

Aprendí mucho en el curso. Muy recomendado, me ayudó a aprender más y mejorar mis habilidades en Excel.

By Rafaela T d Q A

Oct 16, 2020

Great course, great teachers! I learned a lot with this guys, thank you.

Kisses from Brazil, Rafaela :)

By SHEILA Q

Sep 7, 2020

I have learned the skills effectively with the practice challenges and videos presented in this course.

By Utkarsh K

Jun 30, 2019

Brilliant Course! This is definitely the course I required to improve my analytical skills. Keep it up!

By Anshu K

Aug 14, 2021

It was very helpful for me to learn advanced Excel concepts. The tutelage was awesome. #EveryoneSayWow

By Md. N H

Aug 12, 2020

The toughest course I have ever faced. Thanks to the instructors for their effort. Thanks to Coursera.

By Adenuga E A

Jun 26, 2020

it was an excellent course. It Taught me how to create marcros and lookups which i never knew before.