Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

451 - 475 of 1,495 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Zola-Ann S

Mar 4, 2021

It was a challenge that I welcome. I had no idea that I can do so much with excel.

By Nishant V

Sep 15, 2020

An exceptionally detailed and precise course to master the fine functions of excel.

By MIHIR R J

Sep 8, 2020

Great course. Excel skills will surely be enhanced if one is taking up this course.

By Daniel A T E

Jul 17, 2020

Excellent, Literally i came from nothing to macros on excel, i am so satisfied!!!!!

By James J G P

Apr 22, 2021

UN CURSO MUY INTERESANTE, SE NECESITA TIEMPO PARA APRENDER PERO ES MUY INFORMATIVO

By Mohammad M K S

Nov 9, 2020

I am delighted to take this course . Best wishes for all course coordinator of MCU

By Saifullah A M

Aug 28, 2020

The informative course like the earlier twos. Waiting to start the next final one!

By Amr A A

Jul 28, 2020

good content make me happy and increase my skills in Excel that help me in my work

By Jenny Q

Apr 1, 2018

Very good courses, need a lot of practice and its hard compare to previous courses

By Diallo T M

Jul 18, 2021

I really enjoy learning this specialisation...

I DEFINITELY recommand this course

By Nelson A

Sep 7, 2020

Perfect course, although I´d like that the subject about 'Macros' were more long.

By MANISH K

Jul 23, 2020

This is really good course I will be stunned if I find any other course like this

By Md A I

Apr 26, 2020

Great tutorial to a series of tools in excel that make work easier and automated.

By Jorge O

May 3, 2021

Excelente y bien explicado las formula para poder entenderlas así uno sea nuevo.

By P W

Feb 27, 2021

I really learn a lot from this course! Now I'm going to take the advance course!

By Orin E

Nov 22, 2020

I was acquainted with material before, but the way it was put over was fantastic

By Mohammad F

Lots of difficult staffs are explained so nicely with real life problem solving.

By Mehul V

May 4, 2020

Awesome course. Try to include more videos to macros and index, match functions.

By Arunkumar S Y

Apr 10, 2020

Learned a Lot. Thank you so much to Instructors, Macquarie University & Coursera

By Lipika G

Dec 30, 2019

This course helped me gain additional skills to work with excel with large data.

By ANGELOS A

Jan 7, 2018

Very interesting and challenging course. Very good quizes and force to practice.

By MARIA D L A K H E

Jun 29, 2021

Very interesting, practical and helped me to solve problems in my excel sheets.

By John N D

Dec 7, 2020

This is the most challenging course by far but you will definitely learn a lot.

By Mohammad S

Nov 14, 2020

I learnt a lot of things from this course. Brilliant explanation, A lot helpful

By Theodore P

Feb 21, 2019

Excellent course... even though I hd a little trouble with the macro's section.