Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

76 - 100 of 1,241 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Varun G

Jan 11, 2020

It is a nice self-paced course from where one can learn good hands-on excel skills. Good Comprehensive practice workbooks make your polishes your skill. Even if you think you are good at excel this course would definitely help you in grooming that. Great Course! Definitely Recommended.

By Maëlanne B

Aug 8, 2019

Great course and very challenging, therefore very satisfying to complete, thanks a lot!

I would just suggest to add more side resources on VBA language. The use of the relative reference macro vs absolute within the same macro could also have been explained in a more detailled manner.

By Muhammad I H

May 6, 2020

One of the best-designed course on Coursera. Covers all topics in detail, instructors are very elaborate and the content is of the course is one the best I have ever seen. Multiple exercises, quizzes and the final assessment really solidifies all the concepts. Highly recommended!

By waheed s

Oct 12, 2020

With this, I have become quite confident about my Excel skills. Really liked the difficulty level of this course. Looking forward to an advanced course. Kudos to the team course era and Macquarie university team for coming up with this intriguing hands on the learning experience.

By MATHEW M R

Aug 31, 2020

This has been by far my best Excel course. I have learned a lot of automation and calculation techniques that I will definitely apply to my workplace. My favourite skill, Data Modelling. Thank you to Coursera and the tutors for making this happen for me. I am eternally grateful.

By Akash k

Jan 4, 2020

The course is very nicely compiled covering most of the aspects of excels and the best part is it is very well presented. A learner can get and pass this course with only a minimum basic knowledge of Excel because of the way the professors are explaining. Very nice experience.

By Andres B

May 3, 2019

Very good course to learn excel and start using it to daily business routines. You also learn a lot of tricks and do a lot of exercises that make you get everything even faster. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to be more confident with excel at work at any degree.

By Praveen D

Apr 4, 2020

Everything is fantastic and well taught. There is one thing that can improve is the last video of week 6, it has a void between itself and the practice challenge of it. It was fun to learn in general and awesome in skills i learn with that pace and efficiency. Thank you!

By Jill F A

Dec 21, 2020

This is a great course. It's organized beautifully, thoughtfully, and logically. The instructors are fantastic. My only sadness is that when I have questions, there is nobody really there to answer them. I participate in the forum, and find it not especially helpful.

By Frolova P

Aug 30, 2019

As I met INDEX-Match, WHATIF-analyses and some types of Macro for the first time, I will need some more practice in them. But the first impression in - "Impressive" :) Great teachers and my favourite sound before each video lecture, that expands my cognitive boundaries!

By louvetfabien@outlook.com

Mar 24, 2020

Really Great ! Thank you so much !

I have learned and enjoyed a lot.

Teachings and practices exercises were challenging but very well explained.

I will have some rest now, but I am very excited about getting into the next course of Advanced Excel.

Every body say Whow ! ;)

By Stefano P

Jul 20, 2020

Excelent Course. The first two of this specialization were great for refreshing and solidifying the knowledge I already had about Excel. On this course I learned a lot of many new things that will become really useful in practice. Can't wait to begin the last course!

By Flaviano T J

Sep 23, 2019

Excellent course! I highly recommend to all professionals that are looking to learn and improve Excel skills. I attended all previous courses and so far this one was the most challenging! Looking forward to attend the Advanced course in order to complete the Program.

By Michael P

Apr 10, 2018

Wow, this course was a challenge but educational experience. After completing the course final assessment, I threw up my hands when I passed. You will be challenged to search for more information on the web. I found youtube to be an excellent tutor for this class.

By Phokoane A K

Jan 7, 2021

Great course content. Enjoyed the videos because I prefer watching videos over reading. The practice quizzes and assessments that come with workbooks are also a great way to consolidate each week's content and give the learner a chance to practice with real data.

By RUBEN D M V

Dec 15, 2020

More than amazed! This was a lot more challenging than the two previous levels. Excel is such a powerful tool, and these guys really can teach you and guide you to use it while they challenge you to think outside the box. Cannot wait to start the advanced level!

By Paresa Q

Jun 21, 2020

This was my favourite of the three courses I took in this specialisation. I loved the practice challenges and their practical implications. Overall, I thoroughly loved this course. A great experience! Thanks, Nicky, Yvonne, and Prashan. All of you are great!!

By Safwan A

Sep 30, 2019

it is a brilliant course , I learnt a lot of options and features in Excel ,I was not familiar with .

the way they present and teach the course was very helpful and precise.

Now, I have deep knowledge in excel functions and can do my tasks efficiently.

By Julieth R

Aug 21, 2020

I love the course, It is a pity that I dont get to memorize everything in here. There were some topics I was not able to understand, some part of the macros and table references.

Thank you to Nicky and Dr you are awesome! So far I have learn quite a bit.

By Bhushan N

Jul 24, 2020

The overall Course contain is exceptional. The step by step learning and the brief explanation of every click is well explained. Its was nice to learn with Coursera. The practice exams keep the mind exploring the learnings. I will go for next course of A

By Rajat M

Sep 29, 2020

This course was worth learning in order to enhance my excel knowledge and also the topics covered in this module were challenging but informative and as it's said by one of the Instructors in this course, "Practice makes Permanent" is quite relatable.

By Chuks-Osuji C

Jul 7, 2020

Thanks to this course, I am on a different level in excel. I discovered things I never knew were in excel. The lecturers explain the procedures well, and when you do not understand anything, the lecturers are available to answer your questions.

By DEVARAKONDA A R

Aug 27, 2020

I really love this course. They teach us from very basics to nurture our knowledge and building basic concepts is very important to become a pro. Thank you for helping me out in this course of excel and I wish I could use all these in my work.

By Yaron K

Feb 6, 2018

An excellent specialization, which covers Standard Excel from the basics to advanced features, with clear explanations and many examples. The course motto is "Practice makes Permanent" and the assignments definitely help learn the material.

By Charanjeet S A

Hats off to you people. This is the best and the most comprehensive course anyone could possibly come up with to teach Excel. Being an MBA student, I always have a need to use Excel, and this course has made my life much easier than before.