Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

CH
Nov 7, 2020

This was a lot of fun, challenging, and very practical. I was able to start implementing the new skills I learned at work after each learning module. Can't wait to take the advanced course! Thank you!

AS
Jun 24, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

176 - 200 of 1,545 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Rasim Ö

Oct 24, 2020

This course is well-tailored for this difficulty level. I can easily say that the people in this university knows what they are doing :) I am looking forward to getting my certificate in advanced Excel.

By Ilango R

Nov 4, 2019

The Intermediate Level II course covered in-depth functions of Excel which I had ignored in my work in the past years. These course has strengthen my skills in using Excel Spread Sheet more efficiently.

By Anand R

Aug 6, 2020

The course proved a little challenging - especially towards the last week, with Macros kicking in.

Still, it was definitely worth it and extremely exciting to learn and utilize in my life here forth.

By Mohammad W D

Jun 26, 2019

this course add to me a great experience with a valuable information and wonderful Teachers.

i highly recommend this course for those who want to learn how using excel in their business

thanks a lot :)

By EFSTRATIOS D T

Oct 21, 2020

A good place to learn something more for the ones already familiar with excel.

Had used most of the function previously but got a clearer understanding thanks to the videos and some helpful quizzes.

By Víctor L O C

May 19, 2021

Es la mejor plataforma para fortalecer mis capacidades profesionales. Es muy didáctico y cuenta con ejercicios muy bien elaborados y acertados para impulsar la interiorización de mi conocimiento.

By ABDU S M

Jul 10, 2020

Hello Dears,

First of all I thank the course instructors for delivering this course in an easy and authentic way.

The course was awesome!

I could learn many new areas in this Intermediate II course.

By subhajit s

Jul 10, 2021

More than Awesome, the level of toughness for some questions made me think outside of the box and that made my excel skills more stronger. Thank you for this course, helped me a lot to learn.

By Aman J

Sep 2, 2020

This full video courses provided by your university has helped me to increase my analytics skill to a whole new level. Thanks fr making this I'm sure it would many students like me in future.

By Gabriela B A

Sep 1, 2020

The course is very focused on business financial demands. My interest is in archival data, so some information was much more specific than my needs. But knowing the tools was very positive.

By Leong C H

Jul 16, 2020

although is super tough to answer all the questions, but involved whole process until end makes me feel that I become more successful and valuable person. really encourage try this course.

By Amit M

Apr 16, 2020

I really enjoy each and every learning exercise, the course is designed in a very well as exercises, tips, practice challenges are very well designed and ensured we learned from fundament.

By Subhadeep H

Sep 5, 2021

Excellently put together course. Learned a lot and was able to apply ~90% of the things taught, in my workplace. Highly recommend it for people working in business management/consultancy.

By Bikash Y

Dec 24, 2020

This course is really helpful in understand to use excel in business problems. putting everything in scenario is a really fantastic idea. thank you making Excel so easy to understand.

By Heehyun J

Jun 17, 2019

I've been continuing this journey from Excel Skills for Business: Essentials and I'm very happy that I did. Looking forward to the final course with Professor Prashan and Professor Nikki.

By Trina C

May 20, 2021

I've learned so much. I'm currently unemployed and hoping to get a job where I can put my skills to work. I need to practice practice practice because "Practice makes permanent!". Thanks

By Rucgnes A A

Nov 27, 2020

This is one of the most well organized courses on Microsoft Excel. The presentation are super clear, the contents are useful and the assessment are good. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED EXCEL COURSE.

By Ludvig S

Feb 2, 2020

I really liked this course. It is very easy to follow along, and the material is good. Sometimes i wish the questions would specify to a greater degree what format the answer should be.

By Robin G S R

Nov 27, 2021

It is a very useful course. I loved it. The teachers are very clearly and dinamics. The challenges make you to think a lot and so to learn many things. I really recommend this course.

By Sergio M

Jun 19, 2020

Very nice lesson format, good professors, concepts well explained and useful hints to apply Excel knowledge to professional and everyday life. I found Challenges very useful. Thanks!

By Tasnuva B G

Sep 18, 2020

This course and the other courses in this Specialization are made with so much care, it seemed like the instructors are passionate about teaching the subject. I truly learned a lot.

By Ricardo V

Jan 17, 2021

Extremely useful for people who have to work with large datasets. It has provided me with a variety of tools that helps me to do my work in a more efficient way.

Highly recommended!

By Eden A

Nov 9, 2020

The lessons are so comprehensive and a lot to learn in this course. It takes time to do every practice challenge to fully understand the lessons but truly practice makes permanent!

By Raquel M E

It is really great I took this course, it is a challenging one, the practices are really hard. I will keep practicing this course. Thanks Prashant & Nikki and Macquarie University.

By Gautam A K

Aug 5, 2019

Excellent course, well structured and presented. To get the total benefit of this course, I would recommend completing all courses in the Excel Skills for Business Specialization.