Back to Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II by Macquarie University

Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of our Excel specialization Excel Skills for Business you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets; Create powerful automation in spreadsheets; Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data. Once again, we have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. Nicky, Prashan and myself will guide you through each week. As we are exploring these more advanced topics, we are following Alex who is an Excel consultant called in by businesses that experience issues with their spreadsheets....

AS

Jun 25, 2020

The course material and assessments were just right and very useful. The course is well structured and the instructors explain things so neatly that there are no doubts left after watching the videos.

DM

Mar 08, 2019

Love this course....It taught me a lot. It was little more challenging but I passed it. I definitely need more practice at doing these formulas and equations. Thank You for offering this great course

201 - 225 of 1,062 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II

By Heba S

Apr 17, 2020

really perfect to all people who want to improve their skills, i will recommend to everyone.

I really enjoyed solving the exercises

By Randa E C

Apr 06, 2018

Excellent course. Wish I had more time so as not to rush through it. Many thanks for all the team who made that course "possible".

By Danilo B

Jul 30, 2020

Great!

Simply, I didn't imagine Excel could have so many tools!

Videos are easy to understand, test and practices are really useful

By Fulgentius W

Apr 12, 2020

A great follow-up to the previous course and definitely getting harder and equip you with a lot of more advanced tools for Excel.

By MD. R

May 13, 2020

This course is a little bit difficult than others. Though difficulty, there are a lot of things and formulas to learn and apply.

By Hamza M

Jul 27, 2020

All the topics covered in this course were things I was seeing for the first time. Didn't know Excel had these functionalities.

By Shreyas K

Jun 27, 2020

Superb Course. The lectures were excellent and the practice challenges really help you get your head around the functonalities.

By Oh J J

Jun 13, 2020

A lot of help and guidance is provided for this course, and all the things taught are very useful and can be used in real-life.

By Akshay P

Aug 03, 2019

It is surely quite tricky as compared to the previous courses, but it has more important aspects covered to enhance our skills.

By Bernie K

Dec 30, 2018

Not an overly difficult course but sufficiently challenging to improve my Excel skills. Excellent instructors for the course.

By Debayan C

Oct 10, 2018

Great Course! Thank You teachers & coursera for providing me this opportunity to learn excel with an altogether new dimension.

By praveen p d

Jul 31, 2020

Again, it's really great to know more and keep wondering about various functionalities of Excel, This course is really great

By Inese K

Jul 17, 2019

Very interesting course, I work with excel some years, but in this course get many new knowledge and ideas for work. Thanks!

By Rainy

May 05, 2019

really easy to follow and learn, i've finished three courses in this specialization, now there's only one last course to go~

By AbdurRahman

Jun 29, 2020

course was very new to me and i'm very excited and happy to have this plateform which is the best for learning any subject.

By JESUS I Z G

Jul 21, 2020

Los vídeos están muy bien explicados y los retos te ayudan a reforzar todo lo aprendido. Recomiendo totalmente este curso.

By rayhan h

Jul 08, 2020

Pleased to be instructed by those instructor. They taught me very easily and i got some extraordinary knowledge. Thank You

By Daland S

very good work , you are amazing team

I have developed since I have started this course ,,i have learned a very much things

By Rodrigo d C M

Feb 01, 2020

Excellent course, I have learned lots of things and now I feel confident to face professional challenges concerning Excel.

By Tatijana P

Sep 07, 2019

Very good course, great structure and very user friendly. Made me feel comfortable and knowledgeable in Excel environment.

By Antonio B E J

Dec 22, 2019

Very challenging it takes me a long time to figure out the answer. pure hard work and a lot of review will do the trick

By Kazi H R

May 03, 2020

So wonderfully designed and equipped with all those elements which will take you one step closer to being an excel pro

By Adrienne C

Nov 24, 2019

Much harder course than the first two in this specialization. Some growing pains, but overall teaches a lot very well.

By Marcello B

Sep 15, 2018

Course really well done. Getting it you can understan the underline great work done to make this course. Thanks a lot!

By Gokul N S

Jul 30, 2020

This is a wonderful course. I have learnt a lot of stuff which I never understood in Excel. Thank you so much people.