Back to Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 3 (Projects)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 3 (Projects) by University of Colorado Boulder

In this course, learners will complete several VBA projects. It is highly recommended that learners first take "Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 1" and "Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 2". This course builds off of skills learned in those two courses. This is a project-based course. Therefore, the projects are quite open-ended and there are multiple ways to solve the problems. Through the use of Peer Review, other learners will grade learners' projects based on a grading rubric....

DC
Sep 27, 2018

Projects were enjoyable and challenging. Instructor is excellent -- does a great job of explaining the material and interacting with learners. Content very relevant to real-world projects.

XS
Apr 11, 2020

Best course on how to use Excel/Vba for solving engineering and management problems. Applying Monte carlo simulation to practical problems has never been easier before taking this course.

26 - 50 of 107 Reviews for Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 3 (Projects)

By Yuan L

Oct 31, 2019

I love this specialization!

Charlie is a very nice and patient instructor.

He starts from the very basic knowledge of programming language. He explains each project from the sketch and the structure of each project is very clear. He is good at using concise words to describe a complicated issue. I learned a lot from these real projects in this part3. Thanks!

By Charles H

Jun 4, 2020

Great, great series of courses. I consider myself a VBA veteran, but I learned so much in this class. I was also able to apply the fourth week project directly into some analysis I was doing for my job (very good timing). Prof. Nuttelman is a great teacher who does a great job of balancing instruction with also challenging folks to figure it out.

By André L C d R S

Nov 5, 2020

I'm not able to express my gratitude to this course and especially to Professor Nuttelman. I had no previous knowledge of VBA and this specialization allow me to become confident in this tool. It's quite counter-intuitive but I didn't feel taking an online course as Professor Nuttelman was patient and very attentive in all of his videos. Thanks!

By Sam L

Oct 14, 2020

I think the course is pretty useful, and it gives me many new skills about VBA,I hope Chaire could give more courses about Excel/VBA in the future. Thanks Charlie, you are a good teacher, you are very nice and patient to us. Thanks all the classmates in this course, I get many good tips from the disscussion forum.

By Andrés T R

Apr 30, 2020

The course was really helpful to develop my skills using VBA and I think that the approach of having to do projects to complete each of the course weeks is the best way to put in practice the things you learn on the two previous courses.

By JAMAL B

Sep 27, 2020

It s was a great and enjoybale journey , I m so proud of the tools that I m equiping with specially I took the courses witouht any Excel knowladge , I m so surprised by what I can do now.

I m so thankful to you M Charlie Nuttelman

By David R V M

Jun 26, 2020

Amazing course. At the begining I though it wouldn'y worth it but I was totally wrong. It brough the best from me and I improve my skills with this projects. I also loved the way everybody complemented each other's doubts. Great!

By Lindsay C

Jul 10, 2020

Loved this Capstone. I have taken some other programming courses and they always failed to provide a fair and interesting capstone project. But this course did a good job. I especially love developing the Regression Toolbox!

By Bruno C F

Jul 20, 2020

Well, it was great to finish this Part 3 as well. Looking froward for the Week 5 and finally really finish it all. Thanks for all the shared knowledge Great Charlie. Al here will be very useful in my current job. THANKS.

By Chok M M

Dec 21, 2020

Interesting and very engaging course. The projects are indeed challenging but Charlie did make the projects manageable. The discussions definitely helped a lot in completing the course too. Highly recommend this course!

By Jessica O

Jun 30, 2020

It is a very useful course, with a lot of tools to solve real world problems no matter the subject. Also, the projects are challenging to practice all the part 1 and 2 learnings and to prove your self your new skills.

By Miguel F

Oct 13, 2020

This course presents really useful examples and projects for students to complete. Projects can easily be escalated to real work-life situations. The tools presented will impact the way you make things.

By Tomáš K

Aug 27, 2020

Charlie, Great course! Putting all stuff learned together in the projects was perfect. You can use your ingenuity and creativity in the project solving and use the obtained knowledge in further work.

By David C

Sep 28, 2018

By Varun K V

Oct 14, 2018

The course was really good. It helped me gain knowledge about the various aspects of excel which had been untouched by me. It has helped me in my professional endeavours too.

By Christos G

Such a rewarding course and specialization! You really have the ability to create something from scratch after completing this one. Thanks Mr. Nuttelman for this experience!

By Rafael L

Jul 28, 2020

Highly recommend this course! Amazing content and great instruction. Very helpful in consolidating all the knowledge obtained in the first 2 parts of the specialization.

By Aakash G

Jul 29, 2020

It was really nice project required all the learning of past 2 courses. I will recommend to complete 5 Week project as well as it really help to hone your skill.

By Miguel A Z G

Jul 12, 2020

The course has a good level, you learn a lot but it takes commitment to continue advancing. One of the best courses I have taken, the teacher is very didactic.

By Marta O

Apr 21, 2020

This course has been tougher than the previous two courses, but I prefer this, more practical, approach.

Now I will continue week 5 to obtain the honor grade.

By Raul M S

Dec 3, 2020

Amazing Course! Really loved how Charlie helped us through every screencast. I strongly recommend taking this course to power up your Excel skills.

By Sona B

Jun 3, 2020

Thank you dear instructor. It was fantastic to be part of this specialization. I strongly recommend this course any who wants to learn Excel VBA.

By Mariia D

Jan 28, 2020

Projects are focused mainly on userforms, which was not exactly what I'd be primarily interested in. However, still good final for good series.

By Arturo M

Oct 29, 2018

All the spcialization is absolutely amazing, you will not only learn how to make impressive tools in excel VBA, but also a lot of other things!

By Werner V

Jun 26, 2020

Part 3 was a great culmination of all the knowledge gained from parts 1 and 2. Thank you for some good content and screencasts.