Back to Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 3 (Projects)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 3 (Projects) by University of Colorado Boulder

In this course, learners will complete several VBA projects. It is highly recommended that learners first take "Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 1" and "Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 2". This course builds off of skills learned in those two courses. This is a project-based course. Therefore, the projects are quite open-ended and there are multiple ways to solve the problems. Through the use of Peer Review, other learners will grade learners' projects based on a grading rubric....

DC
Sep 27, 2018

Projects were enjoyable and challenging. Instructor is excellent -- does a great job of explaining the material and interacting with learners. Content very relevant to real-world projects.

VV
Oct 14, 2018

The course was really good. It helped me gain knowledge about the various aspects of excel which had been untouched by me. It has helped me in my professional endeavours too.\n\nThank You

76 - 100 of 107 Reviews for Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 3 (Projects)

By Caetano C

Nov 18, 2018

Awesome course. Challenging but yet easy-going.

By Jimmy K M M

Aug 18, 2020

It's a great course, I learn a lot of thing

By Srirama K

Aug 21, 2020

Charlie's teaching is outstanding and exce

By Halah A

Jul 9, 2019

Excellent for beginners learning Excel VBA

By Luis E B

Feb 1, 2019

great course! chellenging and enriching!

By Martin P

Great course, highly recommendable!

By Jorge L L U

Aug 27, 2020

Wonderful project-oriented course!

By Alan A A Q

Oct 15, 2018

Best course to learn Visual Basic

By Ayush G

Nov 9, 2020

Loved the course. Learnt a lot!

By JONATHAN A G

Apr 9, 2019

Great course, great instructor!

By Jose V

Mar 31, 2020

Amazing! I recommend it 100%

By Mai T P

May 22, 2020

Great course! Recommend it.

By Franco B

Aug 31, 2018

Useful !

By Eric L

Jul 22, 2019

I think the whole specialization has very good a learning curve, from introducing concepts and getting your hands on working. Part 3 certainly gives you an opportunity to work with more complicated stuffs and gives you a sense of accomplishment. I feel like the marking scheme can be delegate down a bit more, right now for some parts it is either 0 point or 4 points which can be hard to reflect sometimes. Also there isn't too many people taking this course unfortunately, so the peer reviews can be a bit annoying since you don't have projects to review sometimes. Overall, this course has it all, and I think it could definitely help if your job needs to use excel in some sort of way.

By Shi Z

Dec 21, 2020

I really like part 1 part 2. I really like the projects in part 3 and learned a lot during the process. Honestly, however, I don't like peer review. Sometimes it's unfair and waits too long to get 3 peers review. Hope this will be improved in the future

By francesco n

Jan 26, 2020

I like it . Well done and clear.

I would prefer less macro with userform and more macro with special funcionality ( sent mail, hide macro, protect sheet and cells in excell, ect..)

By Pablo I

Jan 20, 2020

Great course! I've learned new and very productive skills that will enhance my capabilities. Sometimes peer review does not work as expected because. This is an issue to improve.