Back to Giving Helpful Feedback

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Giving Helpful Feedback by University of Colorado Boulder

This course teaches you the simple principles expert managers use to improve and motivate employee performance. You’ll never have to avoid telling an employee “the truth” again, because the seven techniques we teach will not make employees defensive or afraid. As a manager, or someone who would like to be a manager, you’ll also learn specifically what feedback is, how negative feedback is weighed more heavily than positive, and how positive feedback can super-charge behaviors such as creativity and teamwork. Giving feedback is a skill which develops over time. We give you a process you can use to improve your feedback skills and deliver it with confidence. You will find that there is a scientific basis for many of your observations and intuitions about feedback—such as, it is hard to give correctly, people don’t like it, and more. This will be reassuring as you learn how to overcome these difficulties. We hope you have a fantastic time becoming a better manager!...

NN
Apr 30, 2021

This course was short but very informative and very helpful for an aspiring leader like myself. It also helped me understand how to view or understand when I receive feedback. I highly recommend it!!

LL
Apr 18, 2021

I enjoyed the course and learned a lot from it. The content is well organised and focused on practical situations. I particularly enjoyed the bits of psychological research shared in the content.

226 - 250 of 353 Reviews for Giving Helpful Feedback

By Henry C H

Aug 23, 2020

Excelentes conceptos y muy útiles.

By Caroline F

May 7, 2019

would highy recommend. Easy to nav

By Иванов А А

Jan 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the course!

By SUBHASH P

Nov 2, 2019

Easy method to improvise our thin

By German C

Jun 26, 2016

Excellent course, very practical.

By Faria H T

Aug 22, 2020

Very helpful for our daily life

By Eugene T

May 10, 2018

Excellent course and insightful.

By Ali-Reza M

Feb 5, 2021

Very comprehensive and compact

By Haripriya

Mar 30, 2020

It was super cool learnt a lot

By Upali B

Dec 25, 2019

It was indeed a great learning

By Muhammad F S

May 22, 2016

Interesting and really helpful

By Nariman I

Dec 1, 2020

Very informative and useful

By Manish P

Oct 14, 2020

Thanks for aiding me Jenni.

By Consuelo P Q M

Jun 7, 2021

Clear, Direct and useful!!

By Ho K