Back to Giving Helpful Feedback

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Giving Helpful Feedback by University of Colorado Boulder

This course teaches you the simple principles expert managers use to improve and motivate employee performance. You’ll never have to avoid telling an employee “the truth” again, because the seven techniques we teach will not make employees defensive or afraid. As a manager, or someone who would like to be a manager, you’ll also learn specifically what feedback is, how negative feedback is weighed more heavily than positive, and how positive feedback can super-charge behaviors such as creativity and teamwork. Giving feedback is a skill which develops over time. We give you a process you can use to improve your feedback skills and deliver it with confidence. You will find that there is a scientific basis for many of your observations and intuitions about feedback—such as, it is hard to give correctly, people don’t like it, and more. This will be reassuring as you learn how to overcome these difficulties. We hope you have a fantastic time becoming a better manager!...

DS

Sep 07, 2017

Great Course. I love the way it is designed, delivered. I learned a lot. The most imporatnt part is that I enjoy every bit of the session and completed everything less than a week. :)

DK

Jul 11, 2020

Truly an eye opener. Giving correct feedback is important not only to change behavior but also improve productivity and maintain a warm environment in the workplace. Excellent Course

51 - 75 of 173 Reviews for Giving Helpful Feedback

By Josh O

Dec 12, 2016

I have many staff and I am always lookin g at ways of challenging myself to be better with them. Thanks for an awesome course

By Peter

Aug 05, 2019

Excellent course recommended for ALL Managers. This is something that people should incorporate as part of their culture.

By Robyn D F

Sep 24, 2019

This course was very informative and I feel that I am leaving it with a brand new set of skills in providing feedback.

By akrati

Mar 31, 2016

Very Nice course. It will really help a person to improve their skills and better relationship in working environment.

By Leslie B C

Nov 26, 2019

Great! Logical useful information on an important skill to develop for anyone who has staff or students to motivate.

By Zuhair A A

Jul 29, 2020

Honestly, this is a short enjoyable course. I like the material so much since we give or receive feedback every day.

By Riccardo V

Aug 12, 2018

Essential and focussed. Clear explenations with a good structure. Tests not very challenging, but good as reharsal.

By Amrit B

Mar 06, 2020

This will help me in giving feedback to my collegue and mates in scientifically proven way in effective manner a

By Priyantha W

Feb 08, 2020

This course is designed using the scientific research done in the filed. It is very logical and easy to follow.

By Gwendolyn H

Mar 19, 2016

The information is this class was the best I have heard about giving feedback. The examples were very helpful.

Excelente curso. Sirve para mejorar las relaciones en el trabajo y en la familia. Realmente lo recomiendo.

By Lucia D G

Jan 05, 2019

Very very interesting and accurate in teaching how and why give feedback (almost like a negative feedback)

By Gretchen W

Jul 10, 2020

Really helpful class, I think there are A LOT of managers/leaders who need to take a class like this.

By DANIELA Z B

Jun 11, 2020

Muy buen curso, explicado con tantos ejemplos que no te quedan dudas de nada. Altamente recomendado(:

By Sara R

Dec 04, 2018

Very nice and informative, you discover things that you wouldn't consider important on a daily basis.

By Natr-Kemika P

Nov 15, 2018

This course is very useful for me to develooing myself in term of giving feedback to my collages

By Mohammad F

Aug 30, 2020

Great course with easy explanation and clear visualization of an example. Well Done!

By Sofiia P

Jul 16, 2020

Great course, that is stick to the topic and you are focused on learning new things.

By Anmol S

Jun 27, 2018

It is a great course with practical tips on how to give feedback in work situations

By Matt L

Mar 31, 2016

Very easy to listen and absorb. I have recommended this course to my team members.

By Tanya H

Apr 29, 2016

Very useful course, presented in a lively interesting manner. Highly recommend.

By Myo M

Jul 13, 2020

Excellent. I got so much knowledge on coaching and engagement. Thanks for all.

By Salem A S

Nov 17, 2017

excellent course with very valuable contents and magnificent way of teaching

By Satish K

Jun 19, 2020

Coursera course is really helpful to Giving positive and negative feedback.

By Mohammad F

Sep 05, 2020

Really a good course to take. I will recommend this to my colleagues also.