Back to Ferrous Technology I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Ferrous Technology I by Pohang University of Science and Technology

Steel, ever-evolving material, has been the most preeminent of all materials since it can provide wide range of properties that can meet ever-changing requirements. In this course, we explore both fundamental and technical issues related to steels, including iron and steelmaking, microstructure and phase transformation, and their properties and applications....

M

Apr 07, 2020

If I say honestly this course was impressed me from all points of view. I am graduated with them who made this course through their hard and soul process. Again I wanna thanks to all professors.

RS

Sep 16, 2020

I think it is a great course, without hesitation, I will take the second part, the content is quite good, I would only prefer that the images with the casting animation were larger in general

101 - 125 of 133 Reviews for Ferrous Technology I

By Alvin J

Sep 07, 2020

Good

By Parth P L

Jul 19, 2020

Good

By S A H

Jun 09, 2020

Good

By VAGH M N

Jun 09, 2020

good

By MR. B M

good

By Prakash S

May 07, 2020

Good

By Akchat K S

May 05, 2020

nice

By MD. R A

Jul 18, 2019

By Philipp H

Sep 09, 2018

Great, introduction into ferrous metallurgy for non-specialists. I had some basic background on the steel industry, but this course nicely tied it together and allowed me to confirm what little I knew and to dispel some misconceptions I still had.

The course could have been a bit longer and a bit more technical, while taking care to ensure that non-specialists can still follow the course.

By Abhijit S T

The Course is well designed but the only problem is the pronunciation of the teacher, I feel difficulty in understanding the pronunciation and also the subtitles are somewhere incorrect, expecting these things the course is very good

By Anthony H

Jul 25, 2020

Fantastic course with great information. My only wish is that there were more of it, but I look forward to beginning Ferrous Technology II soon and learning even more.

By ASHOK G

Aug 03, 2019

Very informative,nicely structured course,if add some more practice constant like different availability of sizes & standards will further add the value.Overall good

By Sharjeel M

Jul 03, 2018

Excellent, it makes my time grateful, that i spend it to learn about 'Ferrous Technology'. A short course that nearly covers all information about steel making.

By Gautam S

Jun 04, 2019

Very good overview given for the steel making. Good use of graphics made it very easy to comprehend and grasp the intricacies of integrated steel plants.

By hugo P

Apr 28, 2020

Small amount of language barrier, but very will laid out and illustrated. If you need to know the basics of steel making this course is great.

By Sunetra S

May 07, 2019

Very well explained concepts. Could have had many more questions in the quizes and some peer reviewed assignments to reinforce learning.

By shahnawaz s

Sep 26, 2020

very informative and useful course , the contents are very knowlegeable.

I got many of my basics cleared with this course.

By Muhammad H Z

Oct 13, 2020

The accent is a bit tough to understand and course is highly paced. So I won't recommend it to a beginner.

By Vignes U S

Jun 21, 2020

This course was a nice experience learning about steelmaking process.

By Juri F

Sep 28, 2020

Good in-depth but compact course about steel making processes!

By Juan P

Jan 03, 2019

Some times is difficult to hear what the teacher is saying

By akhil j

Apr 16, 2018

Simple and concise, The only issue is Korean accent.

By Ahmed A A

Sep 25, 2020

A really good course with valuable materials

By Agan A

Aug 21, 2020

Excellent Webinar it's very useful to me

By harsh c

Jul 05, 2020

Very informative and easy to understand