Back to The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis by The University of Melbourne

In this course, participants will learn the foundations of accounting principles and financial analysis, develop an understanding of the links between these, and the measurement of value creation at the firm level. This is the first course in a four-course Specialization on the Essentials of Corporate Financial Analysis and Decision-Making, created in partnership between the University of Melbourne and Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon). View the MOOC promotional video here: http://tinyurl.com/jeoa83t...

JR

Really insightful instruction on the basics of accounting and finance! I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to begin learning about financial analysis. No prior experience is needed.

JC

Jul 18, 2016

WOW!!! By far the BEST Course in Coursera catalog! Incredible the tools that are taught. Thanks so much. Absolutely recommended for every person regardless of professional background.

26 - 50 of 195 Reviews for The Language and Tools of Financial Analysis

By JUAN C R C

Jul 18, 2016

By Piotr H

Aug 21, 2020

The course is excellent and well-structured. This was my first venture into such an online course and I am deeply impressed by the quality and clarity of information provided.

By Janice K

Jun 27, 2019

This course helps me a lot to learn more useful financial analysis language . It also helps me to understand the financial statement of some corporates I am interested in.

By Simon E

Apr 10, 2016

Very concise presentation of information using real-world examples to drive home the points. Quickly and almost imperceptibly moves on from the basics. High recommended!

By Anna F D

This course was very insightful. It's a great refresher course if you have a finance background. It's also beginner-friendly if you do not have finance background.

By Dr.Devendra H L

Sep 05, 2020

Really Wonderful Course to attempt. It empowers the skill set of Financial Statement Analysis and Financial Ratios which measures the performance of the Company.

By Kevin C

Jul 14, 2016

I am not in financial major, but the with the help the this course, they teach the basic conceptions and ideas about corporation finance.

I appreicate a lot.

By Olzhas A

Jul 08, 2020

a great course with professional tutors! Really recommend you to study this course if you want to have a primary background in financial analysis!

By Niranjan K P

Dec 10, 2018

Excellent online learning and assignments, got good knowledge on financial analysis and very useful in my daily work. Thank you Coursera Team.

By AADAM B .

Nov 09, 2019

I learn overall marketing financial and i analysis it thank for who teach me about financial analysis and finally for this coursera website.

By Muhsin A R

May 08, 2020

It is a great course. The instructors present the topics very easily.This course can help you understanding your knowledge more deeply.

By Moazam A

Dec 14, 2019

I feel honored that I have been part of this prestigious course. I learned very much about different financial markets and variables.

By Sanjit K M

Sep 06, 2019

This course enables understanding of finance terms and calculation in much effective way for someone who new joins Financial Domain.

By Tamar G

Sep 03, 2019

The course was very interesting. The most interesting part was the last assignment. It is really practical, not only theoretical.

By Dr. V S

Sep 23, 2020

A Compact package of Financial Learnings. Wonderfully designed especially for refreshing the concepts in a very lucid approach.

By Elena S

Feb 27, 2018

Great course to get a preliminary understanding of the key accounting principles and the essentials of the financial analysis.

By Lilian V

Gave me the knowledge and tools I needed to analyse the liquidity of companies that I may like to invest in in the future.

By Dung N T

Mar 16, 2017

This is very useful and interesting course. This helps to obtain deep financial knowledge for my career in Credit Analysis

By Arun B

Sep 25, 2018

Lots of new information, has opened my eyes to the complexity of accounting and finance in large corporations

By Giang N

Sep 12, 2020

Well-designed course with cases for practical approach. Professor is good with explaining terms in details.

By Joseph C

May 09, 2020

A fantastic overview with details, concepts, tools, methods, and purpose regarding Financial Analysis.

By Gerhard S

Jan 17, 2016

If you have no idea about how corporations and financial institutions works this a really good primer.

By CHHAVI K

Mar 16, 2020

Very informative course, it will enhance my financial skills in teaching, thanks COURSERA !!!!!!!!

By Diego C

Apr 26, 2020

I get a good introductions on the main tools to start to perform and interpret financial analysis

By Julian R

Jan 05, 2020

Although I don't enjoy accounting, I did enjoy the course because it was concise and informative.