Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

551 - 575 of 3,802 Reviews for Financial Markets

By mostapha e m

Feb 15, 2021

Professor Schiller made the course enjoyable. He is the biggest reason I enjoyed the course. It increased my knowledge vastly in the history and present of financial markets, especially that I come from a non-finance background.

By AARYAN V

May 22, 2020

I am very grateful to the platform of Coursera, as it lets students learn from the very best instructors of the elite universities. This course has motivated me a lot to pursue a career in finance. Let's see how far I can reach.

By Sambhav K

May 9, 2020

Robert Shiller has an amazing style of teaching. He explained many concepts with real life examples that made it easy to relate. Moreover the syllabus of this course is ideal for anyone who wants to know about Financial Markets.

By Mauricio M

May 1, 2020

Loved it. It would be awesome if you could include new material with information of what has happened after 2016. Maybe a lecture or interviews of important finance events. Dr. Shiller is very easy to follow and a joy to listen.

By Rahul K

Jul 9, 2019

It is an amazing course and the best part is it is at a really cheap rate. I am studying Macro eco right now in my grad school and the topics i learn here are quite helping me understand the connection between various variables.

By Christopher P

Dec 12, 2017

He is a great professor and I never end up going past the first week for any class on coursera however this course is more robust and entertaining then any of those. I highly recommend this course for anyone the likes finance.

By Yi Y

Aug 28, 2020

Dr. Shiller taught the finance in a view angle that is bigger than anybody else to deliver the truth meaning the purpose of finance. The class changed my way of looking at money, trading and finance as a whole. Amazing class.

By Vincent N

Aug 20, 2020

Worth to learn, no matter what background you are. Professor Robert Shiller explained lots of prominent knowledges about finance in a simple understood way. Knowing more financial literacy improves your about our civilization!

By Matteo S

May 3, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, well done, interesting, very actual, and very well explained by professor Shiller. I got totally involved in his way of teaching, he showed passion and huge competences. A very huge thanks to him.

By Crespi L

Apr 12, 2020

El curso es excepcional, el profesor Shiller principalmente. El ayudante de clases muy bien tamibén. El curso está muy bien logrado. Los contenidos son excelentes. Está bien estructurado. Gracias a Coursera por la oportunidad.

By Rossatorn K

Aug 23, 2020

The course was exceptional. I feel like my knowledge about the efficient market and finance has broadened. Great examples were given and each concept was thoroughly explained. I am so glad I have decided to take this course.

By Vidhya.M

Jun 8, 2020

Its just a sublime course ,mainly i loved all the lecturers who thought me in this .This course helped me a lot to know deep about financial markets.

I THANK YALE UNIVERSITY AND MY UNIVERSITY FOR PROVIDING ME THIS OPPURTUNITY

By NEEL S

Amazing course. Professor Robert Schiller is just amazing. Was engaged throughout the 7-weeks worth material and wished this could have gone on forever. It was quite insightful and helped me develop a liking towards finance.

By Pablo F M R R

Dec 16, 2020

Excellent course !!, the teacher is extremely human and didactic added to the fact that the knowledge about the markets is invaluable.

I only have words of thanks and congratulations to Professor Shiller and Yale University

By George M V

Oct 15, 2020

This is an excellent course for people tackling the world of finance: market economics, financial regulation, and dynamics of the market among others. Fully recommend, take your time to actually do it in full. 100% worth it

By Nathan G L

Sep 21, 2020

Through this course, I have learned not only technical financial terms but much deeper meaning of the financial markets which I have always wanted to understand financial issues, I feel very lucky that I took this course.

By Angel M

May 5, 2020

Great Course to get a basic understanding. I wish more maths could be involved and lectures be recorded from the lecture rooms. The same course is found on Youtube (from 2011) and i believe the same content would be ideal.

By ThejasVishnu R

Sep 14, 2018

It is a brilliant course for beginners in financial markets. The lectures given by Prof. Shiller are so easy to understand and comprehend. The salon talks and various discussions also helped me better understand the topic.

By Samuel Z S

Jun 13, 2020

Thank you Prof. Robert Shiller for your valuable lecture. It was a great time following and finishing your lecture. Would it be possible for asking advice for further online course after this financial markets? Thank you.

By Aakash M

Jun 13, 2020

Largely Informative course with great real life examples and application....

Lecture Notes or General Notes could be included which contain definition of terms used, important events etc... Coursera shall take note of this

By Sagnik P

Jun 5, 2020

Absolutely spectacular course. Professor Shriller has been absolutely amazing and has won highest degree of respect from me. It has been a mesmerizing course with such enriching experience and so much knowledge to absorb.

By Dionisio E N R

Excelente curso para alguien que quiera comenzar a adentrarse en el mundo de las finanzas. Este curso despertó en mí una mayor motivación por las finanzas y me permitió conocerlas desde perspectivas totalmente diferentes.

By nicholas

I Accomplished my goal on advancing my knowledge of finance and marketing. Working at my own pace really helped me thrive in this environment and I will be recommending this course to all my fellow friends and colleagues.