Back to Financial Markets

SK

651 - 675 of 3,197 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Prashant C

Aug 25, 2018

Thank you Coursera for giving us students of all ages and qualifications an opportunity to learn finance from one of the leading professor on the subject...Prof. Robert Shiller...

By Vivian R

Feb 26, 2018

It was a great course, a total overview of Financial Markets. Prof. Robert Shiller explained the theory and insights with great enthusiasm and humor. Highly recommend this course.

By Ajeet K

Jun 19, 2020

This is the' best course of the financial market. I am fortunate to listen opinion of the professor Robert Schiller. His remarks on each topic are things to take from the course.

By roberto g

Apr 14, 2020

very interesting to understand how finance can help people to reach a highest level of knowledge and Finance-freedom. I'm a financial advisor and help people is a mission for me.

By Hércules C

Mar 07, 2020

Excellent course! It was an honor to attend this course of Prof. Robert Schiller. Very well organized, make you think, it is a true journey into the history and world of finance.

By Gopi G

Sep 16, 2019

I love Prof. Robert Shiller and his way of intuitive teaching. I wish he produces more risk management and finance courses in MOOC platform to democratize good quality education.

By Albert L

Aug 30, 2018

Very good overview on financial markets - great way to jog my memory and learn all sorts useful new facts about the financial markets. This course will make me a better investor.

By Georgios D

Jun 02, 2018

To have a Nobel prize winner as a teacher (even online) is something unique. Everyone which is interested of how financial markets work in the real world should take this course.

By Pane M

May 15, 2020

It was a pleasure to be a part of the course, I enjoyed every moment. I highly recommend it for any one interested in Financial Markets. Professor Shiller is an amazing teacher.

By Carlos O M

Oct 17, 2019

No tenia ni la menor idea de como funcionaban los mercados financieros, pero con este curso y la explicacion del robert shiller comprendí las bases básicas del mundo financiero

By Guillaume T

Mar 22, 2019

It is simply a blast to listen to Professor Shiller, who drops witty elements of wisdom in all areas of economics that the course goes through. Really worth the time investment!

By Aleksandra Y

Nov 19, 2017

Professor Shiller impressed me a lot. Even though I had been graduated from non-english speaking university, I have studied a lot through Professor's "Financial Markets Course".

By Abiola A

Sep 18, 2020

I particularly love the wealth of knowledge available on this course. The depth with which Prof taught the courses made the concepts stick. I appreciate the salon sessions too!

By Paulo Y K

Sep 03, 2020

Eu realmente gostei deste curso. Me ajudou a pensar de forma diferente. É um curso que eu vou recomendar para todos meus colegas. O prof. Shiller é realmente um cara fenomenal!

By Antoine S

Sep 19, 2017

The course was a great overview of Financial Markets. It was a great course with valuable information that has inspired me to delve deeper into the world of financial literacy

By Dan G

Sep 05, 2020

This course offers a good, broad overview and history of financial markets. Professor Shiller shares his extensive knowledge with interesting examples and an engaging style.

By Kianti S

Jul 22, 2020

I've learned so much. Definitely a must course when you want to delve into the world of finance. Professor Robert Shiller did a fantastic jobs on discussing all the concepts.

By Anran W

Mar 14, 2020

A great course by a Nobel Prize laureate. I especially love the wrap-up of the course. Think about your position in the historical transformation, instead of your life cycle.

By ABIGAIL A

Dec 13, 2019

this course actually helped me understand situations around me , which I though may not even have huge impacts on the society as a whole. Thanks for the opportunity coursera.

By Jyoti R

Sep 11, 2018

Great Teacher with great knowledge. Helped me a lot to understand about financial Terms and Markets. How to invest, what things t care before investing. etc Thank you Sir :)

By Hugo M M R

Aug 15, 2018

Excellent course with an extraordinary professor. The quality of this course is definitely in the communications excellency of Prof. Shiller. Also, the discussions contribute

By Server S

Oct 01, 2017

Extremely grateful to Coursera for the possibility to take lectures by Professor Shiller, 2013 Nobel prize winner. This is probably the highest quality possible in education.

By Sabrin S

Jul 11, 2020

I highly glad by participating in this course. A student, specially from business background must take this course for shifting their knowledge to an upper level. Thank you.

By Tenzin L

Jun 29, 2020

From this course I have learn how market and financial institution work and also taught me about finance. It also need professional manager to manage our property or assest.

By Glauber A R

Jun 15, 2020

Robert Shiller is a excellent professor/mentor. I’ve practicing his advice in my professional and personal life and all have increased my point of view and decisions making.