Back to Financial Markets

JC
Aug 19, 2020

651 - 675 of 3,790 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Christy K

Fantastic course with comprehensive teachings on basic financial knowledge, emphasizing not only on the money side, but to explain and illustrate the power of finance to create positive social impacts.

By ATEEV A S

Jun 15, 2020

Professor Robert Shiller is a legend in true sense. I started this course with a mere curiosity about financial markets and now I am even more curious about what's left to know in the field of finance.

By Austin I O

Jun 8, 2020

Excellent, thorough and practical. The Course was very demanding and challenging., but Professor Shiller and his team made it enjoyable and easy to understand. The course was worth the time and effort.

By Rabijit B

May 16, 2020

Its a very good course for those who are from finance background. Coursera is doing a wonderful job. Professor Shiller is an amazing finance teacher and guide. He has an amazing personality. Thank You.

By Keydson

Feb 10, 2020

Como um iniciante, eu ache o curso muito bom. A forma de colocação dos temas foram bastante pertinentes. Em outra oportunidade farei sim a continuação. Gostei muito também da didática do prof. Shiller.

By Gonzalo D

Sep 21, 2017

Excellent course, I took it in 2015, now I´m on the actualization. Prof. Shiller is really an expert, an his class is really intersting and enjoyable, thank you, very much!!

Best regards, Gonzalo Corral

By Shubham N

Jul 10, 2020

Professor Shiller is not only a brilliant economist but an enigmatic storyteller as well. The pace of the course is good and the examples drawn from the real world makes it easy to connect the dots.

By Alessandro C

May 15, 2020

Very interesting course!

Very well organised in terms of lessons and exams and addressing and discussing all main topics in Financial Markets. Moreover great Faculty with great guest speaker as well.

By AKASH A

Oct 27, 2020

Excellent course to learn about the financial markets and many applications of finance. Prof. Shiller was best at explaining new concepts and have motivated me explore more in the field of finance.

By Luning S

Aug 17, 2020

Prof Shiller opens up a much broader world of finance, other than how to make money, but how to make the world better via incentivizing everyone using finance instruments and financial innovations.

By Obispo M J

Jul 13, 2020

Excelente cuso para las personas que quieren incursionar en el mundo de los mercados financieros, y comprender las diversas formas de invertir en opciones a futuros y otros instrumentos de valores.

By Christopher S

Jul 3, 2020

Robert Shiller made learning about Financial Markets very interesting with a dash of humor. He is insightful about the different topics and gives and explanation to both sides of the coin. Thanks!

By Santiago E

Jun 10, 2020

Very complete and very well teached by Dr. Shiller with the main focus on doing whats best for the society and best for our world. I learned alot and I can´t wait to put this new knowledge to work.

By Sheraz K

Feb 5, 2019

One of the best courses i have taken on coursera, incorporating Psychology to the traditional finance theory which makes it exciting and fascinating. Thank your Professor Shiller, you are awesome.

By Valentin B

Nov 26, 2020

An excellent lectures, very instructive and complete to understand financial markets fundamentals.

Un très bon cours, parfait pour connaître les tenants et les aboutissants des marchés financiers.

By Ericka P S

Nov 23, 2020

El curso es bastante bueno para introducirte en el mundo de las finanzas, el doctor Shiller explica los temas de una forma excelente que te permite entender el funcionamiento real de las finanzas.

By Chriss C M B

Oct 13, 2020

Excelente Curso, me tomó harto tiempo completarlo, pero sin duda es uno de los mejores cursos que he desarrollado. Excelente profesor, no solo explica materia, todo lo relaciona con la actualidad.

By Mayara A

Oct 6, 2020

Through this course I've learn the basic of financial markets and some behavioral economics; In fact I have a master's on financial markets and this course only improved my skills on this subject!

By Karen I

Jan 13, 2018

What an excellent course. So much to learn in so little time. It is of interest to see the Yale University Campus and the Business Students intertwining their responses to questions of interest.

By Ahmet F G

Nov 28, 2020

My best regards to our finance Professor Robert Shiller. This course wasn't easy but a very instructive one. I strongly recommend this course to everyone who wants to be a part of finance sector.

By Tirth K J

Aug 10, 2020

I am very glad that I invested my time in this course. A big thanks to Prof. Shiller for teaching us about finance. This course is very informative and I will recommend this course to my friends.

By Irene M

Jul 15, 2020

I am a beginner who wants to start a career in finance, I must say this course has been truly helpful to me in understanding the basics of the financial theories and their real life applications.

By Reid J

Mar 5, 2019

By far the best MOOC I've taken in terms of pacing, content, and presentation. To any university who wants to know how to successfully communicate via online platforms, look no further than this.

By Heber N C M

Feb 7, 2021

Un excelente curso para todos aquellos que empiezan en el mundo de las finanzas, un enfoque muy objetivo y humano por parte del Prof. Shiller. Estoy muy agradecido por la oportunidad de tomarlo.

By Sima S K

Jul 2, 2020

Excellent and comprehensive course on different financial matters, very engaging presentation by Prof. Shiller and would love to see more extensive courses on each topic that was discussed here.