Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

651 - 675 of 3,630 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Thomas G

Apr 12, 2020

Excelente curso de finanzas que otorga una visión innovadora de cara al futuro, con un profesor excelente que transmite los conceptos de una forma muy clara y se nota su experiencia en el campo!

By PanChao

Feb 16, 2020

Professor Robert J. Shilleris my idol. I have never seen such a wonderful class, and he is so very humorous. For someone new to the financial industry, his course is simple but deep. Full marks.

By Hauwa Y

Aug 26, 2019

This is a wonderful course that teaches the core essentials of Financial Markets in an unusual but more realistic style. Two weeks in and I can already discuss concepts with expert-rate traders.

By John

Mar 4, 2019

I enjoyed the layout and overview of the basics of Financial Markets. I enjoyed listening to the professor during lectures and his Q&A session with students. It made me feel as if I was at Yale.

By Brian B

May 9, 2020

Great course for anyone interested in the functions, operation of ways to engage with financial markets. The lessons are engaging with plenty of real-life stories of how to apply each concept.

By Marin D D

May 5, 2020

Great course for people that want to understand the financial markets field better.Prof. Shiller is a pleasure to learn from and the materials in the course are well structured and informative.

By Dana P

Aug 10, 2020

Engaging course materials, very thorough explanations and handful examples. It will give you holistic understanding of what is in financial markets to help you navigate better in finance world

By Craig N E

A well presented introductory course to financial markets. Robert Schiller does an excellent job at passing on his vast knowledge and experience without overwhelming students with information.

By Carlos L C M

May 15, 2020

muy buen curso con un Profesor de categoría internacional, con conociemientos sólidos y experiencia que transmite a sus alumnos, además de muy buenas obras como soporte para entender sus ideas

By Oonagh R

May 8, 2020

Brilliant, loved this course and wished it had gone on longer! Prof Schiller is an amazing teacher and so engaging - he made finance so interesting and easy to understand. Thanks so much Prof!

By CHENGAPPA K K

Nov 12, 2017

It is fantastic course covered most of the topics of the Financial Marked. Special Thanks to Prof. Robert for his valuable and great presentation and teaching skills. Thanks to Prof. Robert.

By farhan K

Dec 24, 2020

This course has full ability to introduce you to probably all aspects related to finance and hence working reality of financial markets with the marvelous style of teaching of proff. Shiller.

By Daniel W

Aug 22, 2020

This course had taught me a lot. Many gratitude for Prof. Robert Shiller for his contribution. I hope I can take a step more closer to work in financial industry. Thank you Yale and Coursera.

By Garima G

Jul 30, 2020

I Thank Coursera for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn from Noble Laureate himself. Thank you Sir Robert Shiller for this lifetime experience. You are indeed an inspiring teacher.

By Aritra J

Jul 13, 2020

Professor Shiller is exceptional in his packaging and delivery of the vast financial world. This course is great for anyone interested in finance and wanting to learn more about the industry!

By Aayushi V

Aug 16, 2020

The best econ course I've taken(an economics major saying this). Professor Shiller's insights add so much depth to the course, making the otherwise black and white topics of finance vibrant.

By Edison S V

Jun 1, 2020

This course has been very interesting and useful. In fact, I have learned here more than in my masters classes. Professor Shiller is an excel in Finance. I am glad to have taken this course.

By Amy L B

Thank you for allowing the student to really focus on learning the information. I found the lectures and the Salon Discussions to be intellectually stimulating. I looked forward to studying!

By Jorge A C R

It was very interesting in all subjects and very helpful to understand much better the financial markets. Also, the knowledge of professor Shiller is good for the amplitude of the subjects.

By Kathleen S

Dec 16, 2020

This class was very challenging and I have a new appreciation for Nobel Prize Winners. The formulas were very daunting, but the historic background of economic events was more interesting.

By Malcolm E W

Nov 29, 2020

Very interesting material. Instructor is very knowledgable and wants to communicate his knowledge to the student. Most important lesson, don't just do things for the money, but for purpose.

By Amy S

Oct 16, 2020

I learned so much by taking this course. My learning was enhanced by the aility to study topics at my own pace and when I had the time available.

Thank you for this very positive experiene.

By Humberto J V V

Sep 29, 2020

Escribo en español para animar a mis compañeros de habla hispana a realizar el curso, excelente y con ejemplos muy didácticos, me gusto que aprendí la manera como se hacen las cosas en YALE

By Jaime H R F

Jul 4, 2020

Professor Shiller is incredibly well-prepared and knowledgeable. This course is a must if you want to learn how the world works and the nuances in the financial markets. Highly recommended.

By Muyeed M

Jun 19, 2020

Very well explained, It was such a blessing of Globalisation that we can learn from such a scholar. Loved the course. It has given me the basic idea of Financial Markets from the beginning.