Back to Financial Markets

Aug 20, 2020

776 - 800 of 3,195 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Muhammad R R K

Oct 04, 2017

A very useful course. Just like professor said, you would understand how the world wok. I wish I could meet him in person in the future. A brilliant person.

By Saima I J

Sep 28, 2020

It a was the best educational course of my life, came to know so many things which was unknown to me. Hope a new start of my career with a great knowledge.

By Sheetal T

Aug 18, 2020

i really loved your course.I am not able to reset my deadlines.i am almost in week 5,i would really like to continue this course.please help me through it.

By Jerrod M

Jun 15, 2020

This was an exceptional and rare opportunity to learn how to navigate through financial times. Robert Shiller truly did a great job in leading this course.

By Matthew A T

A great mix of fundamental concepts of financial markets and behavioral economics because of Yale's principles and the teaching style of Professor Shiller.

By Yonathan S

May 05, 2020

Insightful course with an amazing professor. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to gain some basic knowledge of the financial markets and industries.

By Jonathan H

Oct 02, 2018

Excelente curso, muy bien estructurado, con alto contenido académico, histórico y práctico, el profesor es un genio sin duda y expone muy bien lo que sabe.

By Alberto L

Feb 11, 2018

Excellent course for the ones aiming to start in the world of financial markets.

Key points perfectly explained, in a easy way.

Ententaining course, no doubt

By Ritik B

Oct 27, 2017

One of the most complete courses on Coursera. Covers all aspects of finance, in addition to an in-depth discussion about the history of Finance in America.

By Jose R V

Sep 17, 2020

The course is very good and very interesting , it is well expained I learned many things that will serely help me in my daily life, Thank you very much.

By VARSHINI K

Sep 05, 2020

It was such a wonderful experience with Yale University. The teachings are awesome. Shiller has such a wide knowledge about finance.Thanks Yale University

By Sarika G

Jul 24, 2020

Really helped in gaining knowledge in various sections of finance and economics. Very well designed and well explained course. Would definitely recommend.

By Vickash P

Jul 16, 2020

I love the lecturer , he's very educative and I think he should write a book or something ! Or post motivational videos about finance and money and life !

By Kavya S

May 06, 2020

It benefitted me alot. I am a student from Economics background.I thank Professor Schiller for the effort he put forth. Thank u sir and Coursera platform.

By daniel b

May 16, 2019

What an amazing perspective on financial markets, and monetary motivation. Love the course, Love the teacher, I think anyone can benefit from this course.

By Oleg D

May 02, 2018

It was a great overview of Financial Markets by a great teacher. I have learned not only about stocks, bonds... but also how finance can change the world.

By kunal d

Sep 19, 2020

A very well defined course for introduction to the world of Finance. No financial or economics background needed to take this course. Highly Recommended.

By Giovanni M P

Aug 16, 2020

Great course! Professor Shiller will gift you with so much amazing informations, concepts and stories! Also, the tests are very helpful on your learning.

By Tomáš L

Great course! Complex financial terms are explained in simple words with various examples. Moreover, professor Shiller's presentation is really engaging.

By Alejandra T

Jun 06, 2018

Great course. The professor has great knowledge in the subject, knows how to explain it in an engaging manner and is evidently a kind, moral human being.

By Paul A

Jan 14, 2018

It was an interesting course and every little time i had was always to be on the screen and i had a good exposure to trade secrets in financial markets.

By Miller A G

Aug 13, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course, it exposed me clearly to the world of finance without leaving any major financial concept untouched. Worth the time.

By ANTONIA

May 12, 2020

Professor Shiller was very engaging and made me love the topic. I am now able to understand how markets work and explain the different msrket phenomena.

By Elizabeth J

Apr 29, 2020

I have learnt so much, and have solidified my foundation knowledge of financial markets. This course is easy to follow, super interesting and rewarding!

By Pankaj P

Apr 16, 2020

Mr.Shiller is outstanding in explaining the things in a very practical way and its truly a good start for a new comer in the field of financial markets.