Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

776 - 800 of 3,796 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Paulo Y K

Sep 2, 2020

Eu realmente gostei deste curso. Me ajudou a pensar de forma diferente. É um curso que eu vou recomendar para todos meus colegas. O prof. Shiller é realmente um cara fenomenal!

By Antoine S

Sep 18, 2017

The course was a great overview of Financial Markets. It was a great course with valuable information that has inspired me to delve deeper into the world of financial literacy

By Hio I L

Feb 6, 2021

I am grateful for the opportunity to attend the course, which will give me many interesting examples to understand more, but also make me more motivated to complete the course

By Cindy Y

Feb 10, 2021

Fantastic course from a fantastic teacher! Professor Shiller makes the topics come alive with memorable examples, especially those where he lived through them. Many thanks!

By Dan G

Sep 5, 2020

This course offers a good, broad overview and history of financial markets. Professor Shiller shares his extensive knowledge with interesting examples and an engaging style.

By Kianti S

Jul 22, 2020

I've learned so much. Definitely a must course when you want to delve into the world of finance. Professor Robert Shiller did a fantastic jobs on discussing all the concepts.

By Anran W

Mar 14, 2020

A great course by a Nobel Prize laureate. I especially love the wrap-up of the course. Think about your position in the historical transformation, instead of your life cycle.

By ABIGAIL A

Dec 13, 2019

this course actually helped me understand situations around me , which I though may not even have huge impacts on the society as a whole. Thanks for the opportunity coursera.

By Jyoti R

Sep 11, 2018

Great Teacher with great knowledge. Helped me a lot to understand about financial Terms and Markets. How to invest, what things t care before investing. etc Thank you Sir :)

By Hugo M M R

Aug 15, 2018

Excellent course with an extraordinary professor. The quality of this course is definitely in the communications excellency of Prof. Shiller. Also, the discussions contribute

By Server S

Oct 1, 2017

Extremely grateful to Coursera for the possibility to take lectures by Professor Shiller, 2013 Nobel prize winner. This is probably the highest quality possible in education.

By FREDERICO G S

Feb 26, 2021

Excellent course, driving to understand the principles of Financial Markets. If you want to understand the fundamentals of financial markets, then you should do this course.

By Yogi H C

Nov 25, 2020

One of the best course in Coursera! Prof. Shiller's lectures is so rich and yet the way he present the materials is not dull. Wish I could taught by him non-virtual one day!

By Sabrin S

Jul 11, 2020

I highly glad by participating in this course. A student, specially from business background must take this course for shifting their knowledge to an upper level. Thank you.

By Tenzin L

Jun 29, 2020

From this course I have learn how market and financial institution work and also taught me about finance. It also need professional manager to manage our property or assest.

By Glauber A R

Jun 15, 2020

Robert Shiller is a excellent professor/mentor. I’ve practicing his advice in my professional and personal life and all have increased my point of view and decisions making.

By Ben C

Dec 30, 2019

Very informative, I have spent 8 years in finance in various different roles in banks and corporates and I still found a world of material in this course that I didn't know.

By Fuad O S

Apr 23, 2019

Un curso muy bien logrado, con tópicos claves y relevantes para una persona que desee conocer más de los mercados financieros y la historia de las finanzas. Excelente curso.

By Nicolas G

Mar 28, 2019

Es un curso totalmente recomendable no solamente para aquellos de la rama de las finanzas sino para todos, me permitió poder comprender aspectos básicos del tema. Excelente.

By Ludwig D

Jan 23, 2019

Excellent course educating about a broader financial market I could think of, lots of quizzes and fun. Thanks a lot to the whole team, Professor Shiller and Yale university.

By Joaquín M

Nov 8, 2020

If you are, at least a little, interested in finance you should take this course! It's fantastic. Contains very simply explanations for the understanding of all the public.

By Njabulo J

Aug 24, 2020

Great program for keen investors. It arguable opens a path for someone to pursue Investments as a career. it lays the ground work necessary for all things financial markets

By Belinda D

Jul 30, 2020

O curso foi muito completo e interessante. Aprendi muitas coisas que não sabia, e me ajudou a entender um pouco mais o papel tão importante das finanças na nossa sociedade.

By Camilo R R

Jul 10, 2020

Estoy muy agradecido con Coursera y con este curso que me ha ayudado a mejorar mis competencias profesionales, es un gran contenido para entender como funcionan las cosas.

By JEMIMA M S

I had an amazing time of learning. The professor who is rich in knowledge was able to share wisdom through his lectures. This course provided learnings in life and finance.