Back to Financial Markets

May 08, 2020

426 - 450 of 2,166 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Edison S V

Jun 01, 2020

This course has been very interesting and useful. In fact, I have learned here more than in my masters classes. Professor Shiller is an excel in Finance. I am glad to have taken this course.

By Amy L B

Thank you for allowing the student to really focus on learning the information. I found the lectures and the Salon Discussions to be intellectually stimulating. I looked forward to studying!

By Jorge A C R

It was very interesting in all subjects and very helpful to understand much better the financial markets. Also, the knowledge of professor Shiller is good for the amplitude of the subjects.

By Jaime H R F

Jul 04, 2020

Professor Shiller is incredibly well-prepared and knowledgeable. This course is a must if you want to learn how the world works and the nuances in the financial markets. Highly recommended.

By Muyeed M

Jun 19, 2020

Very well explained, It was such a blessing of Globalisation that we can learn from such a scholar. Loved the course. It has given me the basic idea of Financial Markets from the beginning.

By Jonas H

Jun 06, 2020

Compared to my previous finance courses this gave me a new insight that shows purpose rather than technicalities. We got to understand the big picture behind the formation of modern finance

By Mazin A I

Jan 21, 2019

such an extraordinarily amazing course very informative, professor Shiller is amazing and clearly explains everything. benefited a lot from this course. thanks to Yale, Shiller and Coursera

By Oussama D

Nov 08, 2017

I really enjoyed the way the course was given! Excellent work for the professor! I will definitely use his works as references for my future projects! Good job to the Coursera team as well!

By Chester C

Jun 02, 2020

A great way to come to terms with the necessary and always present role finance plays in our life, and a way to understand its role in making our lives better from a world class professor.

By Julia D B

The course is very well structured and taught. Professor Shiller explains perfectly well all the basics of Finance. My favourite coursera's course so far. Don't hesitate and take this one!

By Concepcion

May 13, 2020

I want to thank Professor Robert Shiller for an excellent course and introduction to financial markets, this is something not only for our personal benefit but also for society as a whole.

By Katya M L

May 15, 2020

great course to understand the basics of Economics and how it affects our day to day. Recommended to everyone trying to start from scratch to get into the world of finances and economics.

By Alex S

Fue un curso muy interesante, me gusto mucho la forma en la que el tutor explico los conceptos y sobre todo su idea de como deben ser utilizadas las financias para progresar como sociedad

By Alexander V

Oct 15, 2019

This is a very interesting course that gives you a broad understanding of the functioning of financial markets. I absolutely recommend it to anyone that wants to learn more about finance.

By gongala v s s

Sep 19, 2019

In this course professor Shiller gives you an idea about financial markets , how they work, their valuation. This course has been very useful and it is better understanding for beginners.

By Alessandro o

May 28, 2019

I really liked the course. Was amazing to have the possibility of learning from an amazing Teacher well known in the community. Professor Shiller is also an amazing teacher I have to say.

By Nicholas K

Apr 19, 2018

Exceptional summary of the fundamentals of Financial Markets. Engaged both the newcomer and seasoned professional alike.

Professor Schiller is a shining star amongst the field of finance.

By Dan P

Jan 23, 2020

Great course for laying a good foundation of knowledge in the sphere of financial markets. Robert Shiller was engaging in all the lectures and his passion for the subject was infectious.

By Joshua D K

Oct 24, 2018

This course provides a great foundation of knowledge about financial markets, as well as background on investing terminology and strategies/tactics that are used by the finance industry.

By Amarish S P

I am very happy to complete the worthy course of financial market which helped me to clear many concepts and also to be aware of international financial market. Thanks to Robert Shiller

By ElisaBott02

Jun 23, 2020

It is a very complete and interesting course. It covers all topics that regard technical financial terms and the functioning of the financial markets. I am very happy to have attended!

By Ramanarayanan G

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent program. Especially the lectures of Prof. Schiller is eye opener to many new concepts. Had a totally different perspective of same Finance which was learnt in other programs.

By Víctor A M

Apr 02, 2020

Years after completing the original course, now I equally enjoy this revamped version and Professor Shiller's wise words once again. Thank you Professor, I hope we can meet some day :)

By Sayantan D

Jun 18, 2019

A very good course for people who want an overview of the tools that finance and financial engineering can provide, even for those who are not necessarily pursuing a career in finance

By Abhinav T

Jun 27, 2020

Excellent Course. It helped me to understand the meaning and purpose of financial market in a phenomenal manner. Thanks to Dr. Robert J Shiller :-)

I had a great learning experience.