Back to Financial Markets

Aug 19, 2020

426 - 450 of 3,425 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Luciano R M

Jul 18, 2020

Es un curso excelente, la amplitud de los temas que se maneja, además del enfoque social que se le da a las finanzas al final del curso hacen que realmente valga la pena. Si es recomendable tener un cierto conocimiento de finanzas antes de llevar el curso.

By Eknoor S A

Jul 15, 2020

This course is very informative, easy to follow, and I have rarely seen a professor as engaging and informative as Mr. Shiller. To anyone who wants to have a basic knowledge of how Finance plays a part in our economy, I highly suggest to take this course.

By Daria S

Oct 6, 2020

A very easy-to-understand yet in-depth course that will provide with strong understanding of the workings of financial markets. Especially interesting the incorporation of behavioural finance in the course and ways to apply the knowledge in "real life".

By Jayanta B

Jul 29, 2020

Overall, it is excellent. One of the main theme of Financial education is to understand and use it to make "civilization work better" (quoting Prof. Schiller). Some mathematical treatment, and little more of stock, options, and valuation will be great.

By Anton d P

Apr 25, 2020

Fantastic Course... just a disappointment that the Certificate of Completion is not FREE as advertised? I understand the 'original' document would incur a cost, but surely a student would be granted a 'digital/electronic' version of the certificate???

By Carlos A V R

Mar 9, 2020

It's a very complete course that allows you to look at financial markets from a different perspective, I think it can be of great interest for anyone trying to get involved into the financial environment. The lecturer, Professor Bob Swiller is the best!

By HEMESH R K S

Aug 18, 2020

The way the teaching went was wonderful, especially the discussions about a thought was a very thoughtful way to drive the thoughts which went on like a day to day life conversations. The course was very productive to me and was filled with knowledge.

By Guillermo V

Sep 17, 2019

This should be a course that just about every mature adult should take to learn about the basics of financial markets. The story telling format/way of teaching of Professor Robert Shiller makes the course an enjoyable and memorable learning experience.

By Mauricio R

Jul 7, 2020

I highly recommend to rely on youtube videos to clearly understand the meaning of some terms for those who have really limited experience with financial world. Thanks to everyone involved in making this course available to people all around the worldd

By Connie C

Jul 1, 2020

Prof. Shiller makes the Financial Markets course very easy, connecting the dots in real application. He is a true Genius. I am very honor that he is my Virtual professor, a lecture from a Nobel Prize awardee. I just hoped that he can make more MOOC.

By Keval V

Excellent course for the beginners. I am an engineer and still I wanted to learn basics of finance. This course is the best choice if you want to understand basics. I would like to add that professor Shiller is very brilliant in explaining concepts.

By Johannah J A L

Oct 20, 2020

Thank you so much. I learned a lot of things. This course is so useful, to know about finance in depth it gives more examples about the finance. It help us to make more decision in finance market. And also it motivate us to attract towards finance.

By Carlos F K

Jun 29, 2020

Course of great academic and practical value, allowed me to deepen knowledge of Finance and understand the human side of the Economy. Congratulations to Professor Schiller for his great work making the course enjoyable and profound at the same time

By Dikshant P S

Jun 15, 2020

The course is very beneficial for anyone interested in the world of finance. Prof. Shiller is just amazing and teaches with enthusiasm and passion which motivates students to learn and discover aspects of finance far beyond the scope of the course.

By Veronika B

May 23, 2020

very useful and interesting course - for both beginners and professionals. You will get a lot of knowledge about the history of the financial markets and understand the reasons why the markets behave themselves in a certain way. Highly recommended!

By Luca S

Nov 3, 2020

An excellent course in providing you with the basics of how financial markets operate and core financial theory. Highly recommend to anyone interested in learning more about finance, not only those envisioning a career for themselves in the field!

By Габбасова И М

Aug 4, 2020

I`m strongly satisfied with this course. It was new experience for me and I thank developers of the course, Professor Shiller and also assistant Arun. I`ve gained knowledge in the Finance, Behavioral Finance and much more than that. Thank you all.

By Mamookho R

Jan 5, 2020

The course is very helpful and educational at the same time. I honestly feel educated and enriched by knowledge even though I am still in the early stages of my studies. Thank you so much for granting us this opportunity, truly knowledge is power.

By Randy S

Jul 25, 2020

When I started this class I knew absolutely nothing about finance. After finishing this amazing course I have a good understanding of all the different financial markets and devices. First two weeks were tough for me but I'm glad I stuck with it.

By Kenneth L

Mar 27, 2020

'Financial Markets' is an excellent course which provides valuable insights into the functioning of today's financial markets. It also affords a view of some of the latest financial innovations which can be creatively employed to benefit society.

By Príncipe Z

Feb 26, 2020

the lessons are very clear and not so complex to understand. And the conversation room brings a plus on a way it gave me a space to think on the questions that the students were asking, on which I saw myself with the same doubts. Thanks Professor

By Heather H

Sep 9, 2017

Such an amazing course. I knew nothing about financial markets starting out, and I know feel able to hold my own in a basic finance conversation. Professor Shiller is a wonderful instructor and clearly a brilliant man. Would definitely recommend!

By Zong Y

Jul 15, 2020

the course was entertaining throughout, and it provided an interesting and valuable insight and introduction into the basics of finance and how many of these things will apply to our real world lives as present/future working members of society.

By Utkarsh P

A necessary step towards the world of Finance for students. The Modules are highly relevant and engaging with incredible insights by Professor Shiller on the Financial Crisis of 2008 and the overall functions of different Financial Institutions.

By Murilo V T A

Sep 10, 2020

Professor Shiller is an excellent teacher, always attached to the real world and to how finance affects every single one's life. Although I've found the slides too summed up, the overall content of the course is very relevant. Excellent course.