Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

476 - 500 of 3,992 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Md J H

Apr 2, 2021

I am very happy to complete this course in coursera. it will helpful for developing country student like me. They are able to learn better education and get excellent instructor from this platform. I hope coursera will be even getting better success in future.

By Alexander S

Sep 29, 2020

This course has expanded my knowledge regarding the depths of financial markets. Professor Robert Schiller's lessons were both interesting and funny. The way he described sometimes complicated topics in interesting and simple ways helped me finish this course!

By Fredrick B

Jul 15, 2020

This is an excellent course for all financial services professionals! The course teaches the fundamentals of finance and economics! The course instructor, Professor Robert Shiller is a Nobel Laureate in Economics! You can't find a better instructor than him!

By María C

Jun 21, 2020

Me encanto este curso, es super completo y te ayuda a tener una mejor perspectiva de las finanzas.

También se adquiere muchísimo conocimiento sobre la historia de como se ha ido desarrollando el mercado, como hemos ido evolucionando y también de como funcionan.

By Sukeerth M

May 8, 2020

Robert Shiller's course is an insightful, interesting experience. The course gives a beginner explanation to all the different financial instruments and innovations that are being done in today's world. A must-do course for those entering the field of finance

By Felix T

Mar 10, 2020

The course helped me understand the basic principles of financial markets. I found Professor Shilling's lectures to be well-structured, valuable and engaging. The recorded discussions with students added more perspective and so enriched my Coursera experience.

By Daniel P

Oct 10, 2017

An excellent course by Professor Robert Shiller (Yale) which gives a broad understanding of the financial world. Highly recommended for those who are new to finance as it is not overly complex. The course is very well structured and the lectures are brilliant.

By Prashant B P

May 8, 2020

I feel very lucky to have this course under guidance of Professor Schiller. During this COVID 19 lockdown period, the time spent in Financial Markets learning was one of the great achievement for technical person like me. Thanks Professor and Yale University.

By jialu.du

Jan 6, 2018

I love this course and highly recommend. I learned many new knowledge from this course. Mr Shiller explains things very clear. I benefited from this course a lot. And I was quite moved at the end of this course when the Mr Shiller says some nice wishes to us.

By Leonardo S A

Dec 27, 2020

Amazing course, I learn a lot of a very controversial and complicated topic. I'm thankful to have taken this course, happy with the concepts and knowledge I've got. My first course and looking forward to do more related to this. Robert Shiller was excellent.

By Jake N

Jul 15, 2020

Enjoyed the course, at times found it difficult to get my head around a few things and had to do some extra reading or learning, but I had no real background in Finance. Enjoyed it very much and enjoyed the Coursera experience as a whole. Would recommend it!

By SHASHWATH M S

It was a very good course. It teaches the basics of finance really well. I have almost no complaints about the course and its contents. However, i feel that some tricky topics like futures and options could have been given more time and dwell deeper into it.

By Mario J M L

This course is very good on the way that you can see how finance is in everything we see on a daily basis. Also on how to look finance a little bit more on the social aspect and human behavior, with a lot of content on the history of finance. I recommend it.

By Juan G S

Dec 7, 2020

El curso me ayudo a enteder los conceptos básicos que subyacen en los mercados financieros. Y sobre todo a incorporar y profundizar aspectos del comportamiento de los mercados cuando la información es asimétrica y los participantes de racionalidad limitada.

By FABIAN A V M

Sep 4, 2020

Muchas gracias profesor Shiller por sus valiosas enseñanzas, estoy seguro que me serán de gran utilidad para hacer de mí una mejor persona y del mundo un mejor lugar. El curso me deja motivado para seguir aprendiendo de este increíble mundo de las finanzas.

By Yekaterina K

Jul 1, 2020

Realy very nice and useful course, that covers different aspects of financial markets! And really well done (recording, salons, comments, tests)! Thank's a lot for the authors and aspecially to Professor Shiller for sharing his knowledge with wide audience!

By Evangelos C

Apr 25, 2020

Very interesting syllabous. Up tp date. Either good new knowledge for someone who does not know, or a nice refresh for the ones who know this knowledge more or less. It worths the effort. Dr Shiller is fantatic. His real life students are lucky to have him!

By Jessica T

Apr 2, 2021

Excellent course content and Prof Shiller a very good teacher. Prof Shiller combine the theory of finance with practical real world examples. He also introduces finance with a heart. I like his concluding video which inspires us to think and challenges us.

By Luciano R M

Jul 18, 2020

Es un curso excelente, la amplitud de los temas que se maneja, además del enfoque social que se le da a las finanzas al final del curso hacen que realmente valga la pena. Si es recomendable tener un cierto conocimiento de finanzas antes de llevar el curso.

By Eknoor S A

Jul 15, 2020

This course is very informative, easy to follow, and I have rarely seen a professor as engaging and informative as Mr. Shiller. To anyone who wants to have a basic knowledge of how Finance plays a part in our economy, I highly suggest to take this course.

By Lewis F

Feb 5, 2021

Robert Shiller was an absolutely amazing teacher, so incredibly engaging and such a genuine guy! makes me wish I went to Yale just to have the privilege of face-to-face tutelage. Thank you so much for putting this course together. It's proven invaluable!

By Daria S

Oct 6, 2020

A very easy-to-understand yet in-depth course that will provide with strong understanding of the workings of financial markets. Especially interesting the incorporation of behavioural finance in the course and ways to apply the knowledge in "real life".

By Jayanta B

Jul 29, 2020

Overall, it is excellent. One of the main theme of Financial education is to understand and use it to make "civilization work better" (quoting Prof. Schiller). Some mathematical treatment, and little more of stock, options, and valuation will be great.

By Anton d P

Apr 25, 2020

Fantastic Course... just a disappointment that the Certificate of Completion is not FREE as advertised? I understand the 'original' document would incur a cost, but surely a student would be granted a 'digital/electronic' version of the certificate???

By Carlos A V R

Mar 9, 2020

It's a very complete course that allows you to look at financial markets from a different perspective, I think it can be of great interest for anyone trying to get involved into the financial environment. The lecturer, Professor Bob Swiller is the best!