Back to Financial Markets

SK

476 - 500 of 3,402 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Amirhosein B

Sep 24, 2020

This is one of the best courses about finance, especially; if you just want to start your career or learning in the finance world. Prof. Shiller talks about not only formulas and numbers, but the deep meaning of finance and its purpose.

By Laura

Aug 31, 2020

This was a wonderful course that addressed the benefits and shortcomings of financial markets and how the issues that evolve may be mitigated. Professor Shiller is an engaging and enthusiastic lecturer. I highly recommend this course.

By Daniele Z

Mar 26, 2020

Prof. Shiller make everything easy to understand, and in general is a great pleasure to listen to him. The course architecture is great, and I personally found it as a really nice way to learn, or get deeper knowledge during spare time.

By N G R

Apr 6, 2019

Extraordinary course for who are fascinated and new to financial world. Professor Shiller not only explains you concepts but also inspires a lot and make you more fascinated towards financial markets and behavioural economics/finance.

By Mauricio M R

Apr 12, 2018

Great material and presentations. Professor Shiller has great knowledge and knows how to pass it in a simple way. Very didactic.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is new to Finance and wants to start getting involved with it.

By Salin K S

Jun 7, 2020

An absolute delight to go through this course, especially the lucidity with which principles and logic behind the subject was communicated by Prof Robert Shiller.....It truely is a honour to have learned from you Sir!!!....God Speed.

By Ma F L

Apr 27, 2020

I love it and I learned so much about the fundamentals of the financial market. These are the things that you cannot just find. A real lecture is what it takes to fully understand the financial market. Thank you to the great professor!

By Aditya R

Aug 28, 2020

One of the best courses in Finance for students trying to learn about the Financial Markets. Dr. Robert Schiller deserves special appreciation for his effort in simplifying all the key concepts. Special thanks to the Teaching Assitant

By Nikhil A

May 9, 2020

Had a great experience and learned many new terminologies.Even though being a fifteen year old boy I was able to understand the ideas and the terms and was able to crack the final exam.Great teaching by Sir Robert J. Shiller.Thank You

By Yeisson J C M

Jul 24, 2020

Excellent course, really wanted to learn the concepts behind the financial markets I should have learned in school and I accomplished this goal. This knowledge is very updated although the course had couple years. Highly recommended.

By Ot G

Nov 25, 2020

Good course to learn about behavioral finance. I’m so surprised about the knowledge of Professor Robert Shiller, here goes one of my favorite phrases: “Finance is not about getting rich, it is about making civilization work better.”

Aug 31, 2020

It was a very good and well programmed course. I learned a lot from the course and would further like to enroll for other such courses. The professor also taught very professionally and I understood each and every word he explained.

By Ramiro G

As a Grade Student of Finance from Argentina about to graduate, I affirm this course is simply excellent. Having as a Professor nothing less than Robert Schiller explaining everything is just something to thank the times we live in.

By Devi P R

Apr 19, 2020

I am extremely indebted to professor Robert Schiller and coursera for giving the basic idea of finance , financial market and the mental aspect surrounding to investment which is definitely going to help me in my future . Thank you

By Tapobrato R

Dec 13, 2018

The course is extremely useful in understanding the basics of financial markets. I would recommend this for everyone who doesn't have a formal training or exposure to the working of financial markets. Professor Shiller is excellent!

By David G

Aug 15, 2020

I think that I invested my time very well in taking this course. I learned so much. I liked the student´s forums. I think that if I had a textbook as a reference or complement it would help me out so much to answer the quiz easier.

By Rafi A R

Aug 8, 2020

Its my first time to feel that financial markets is really enjoyable to be learned. And I really respect Mr Robert Shiller because his reward of noble, and this feeling to be teached by someone who won noble it just something else

By Ricardo L P

Comprehensive and relatively in depth. There are quite a lot of relevant, up to date touches to the course. Quality content. I hope this can propel me further in my career. Very useful information to become financially efficient.

By Aaryan V

May 22, 2020

I am very grateful to the platform of Coursera, as it lets students learn from the very best instructors of the elite universities. This course has motivated me a lot to pursue a career in finance. Let's see how far I can reach.

By Sambhav K

May 9, 2020

Robert Shiller has an amazing style of teaching. He explained many concepts with real life examples that made it easy to relate. Moreover the syllabus of this course is ideal for anyone who wants to know about Financial Markets.

By Mauricio M

May 1, 2020

Loved it. It would be awesome if you could include new material with information of what has happened after 2016. Maybe a lecture or interviews of important finance events. Dr. Shiller is very easy to follow and a joy to listen.

By Rahul K

Jul 9, 2019

It is an amazing course and the best part is it is at a really cheap rate. I am studying Macro eco right now in my grad school and the topics i learn here are quite helping me understand the connection between various variables.

By Christopher P

Dec 12, 2017

He is a great professor and I never end up going past the first week for any class on coursera however this course is more robust and entertaining then any of those. I highly recommend this course for anyone the likes finance.

By Yi Y

Aug 28, 2020

Dr. Shiller taught the finance in a view angle that is bigger than anybody else to deliver the truth meaning the purpose of finance. The class changed my way of looking at money, trading and finance as a whole. Amazing class.

By Vincent N G S

Aug 20, 2020

Worth to learn, no matter what background you are. Professor Robert Shiller explained lots of prominent knowledges about finance in a simple understood way. Knowing more financial literacy improves your about our civilization!