Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

526 - 550 of 3,829 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Jeff R

Sep 17, 2017

This course provided amazing insight to financial markets. I have been in financial markets for many years, but this course gave me a different perspective on various markets. I am already using my new enlightenment with positive results!

By Sharmishtha M

Great course . It was a great learning and enriching experience . Respected professor Robert Shiller explained finance and financial markets in the most simple way yet making it very effective to understand and apply it in day to day life.

By IGOR J T

Dec 17, 2020

Tener a un profesor premio Nobel es algo magistral, estás aprendiendo de una mente brillante, los conceptos básicos se aprenden bien y de una forma sencilla, con ejemplos claros, en mis conocimientos hay un antes y un después de Shiller..

By Antonio E R S

Nov 17, 2020

The experience Doctor Shiller has in finance is huge, and the way he transfers the knowledge he has to students who may or may not be finance experts is incredible like you can literally understand every topic he presents during lectures.

By Wilfredo M

Sep 27, 2020

Absolutely loved this course! Prof Shiller is extremely knowledgeable and I loved how he gave us the history on everything that was taught. I wish I could take classes from him in person. Thank you for an amazing course. Highly recommend!

By Gulrukh O

Jul 5, 2020

i am very happy to earn the grades and the certificate. I'm very grateful to Robert Shiller for his efforts and excellent explanations of topics. I believe that the knowledge I attained in this course will definetely help me in my career.

By Catherine S

Jun 11, 2020

Many thanks to mr Shiller! I’ve enjoyed this course so much ! I’ve understood how the US economy works ! I have a lot of homework to do reading all the books he mentioned in this class ! He gave me a perspective to invest in my education!

By Jorge T

Dec 27, 2020

Overall my expectatios. Give me tools but much more undertansding of financial markets human behviour. The bonus of Ferguson was amazing. Same thing for Geogia Guest lecture something that most of the latin america governments must take.

By Honneur M

May 5, 2020

Dears,I had a great pleasure studying with you. I am an experienced teacher, a MSc in education and a defender of the EAD process. The Financial Markets Course is well designed and evenly distributed in units and questionnaires.Thank you

By Giacomo G

Feb 2, 2021

This course for me is truly amazing!

The professor has a lot of passion and the course is perfectly structured for online teaching. It is required to take notes, otherwise is very difficult to pass the different tests. I really liked it!

By Héctor C

Oct 19, 2020

Magnificent course, Robert Shiller shows us in a simple way the importance of financial markets. Extremely grateful that a person with a Nobel Prize can share so much knowledge and show that there is nothing better than helping society.

By Amirhosein B

Sep 24, 2020

This is one of the best courses about finance, especially; if you just want to start your career or learning in the finance world. Prof. Shiller talks about not only formulas and numbers, but the deep meaning of finance and its purpose.

By Laura

Aug 31, 2020

This was a wonderful course that addressed the benefits and shortcomings of financial markets and how the issues that evolve may be mitigated. Professor Shiller is an engaging and enthusiastic lecturer. I highly recommend this course.

By Daniele Z

Mar 26, 2020

Prof. Shiller make everything easy to understand, and in general is a great pleasure to listen to him. The course architecture is great, and I personally found it as a really nice way to learn, or get deeper knowledge during spare time.

By N G R

Apr 6, 2019

Extraordinary course for who are fascinated and new to financial world. Professor Shiller not only explains you concepts but also inspires a lot and make you more fascinated towards financial markets and behavioural economics/finance.

By Mauricio M R

Apr 12, 2018

Great material and presentations. Professor Shiller has great knowledge and knows how to pass it in a simple way. Very didactic.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is new to Finance and wants to start getting involved with it.

By Salin K S

Jun 7, 2020

An absolute delight to go through this course, especially the lucidity with which principles and logic behind the subject was communicated by Prof Robert Shiller.....It truely is a honour to have learned from you Sir!!!....God Speed.

By Ma F L

Apr 28, 2020

I love it and I learned so much about the fundamentals of the financial market. These are the things that you cannot just find. A real lecture is what it takes to fully understand the financial market. Thank you to the great professor!

By Aditya R

Aug 28, 2020

One of the best courses in Finance for students trying to learn about the Financial Markets. Dr. Robert Schiller deserves special appreciation for his effort in simplifying all the key concepts. Special thanks to the Teaching Assitant

By Nikhil A

May 9, 2020

Had a great experience and learned many new terminologies.Even though being a fifteen year old boy I was able to understand the ideas and the terms and was able to crack the final exam.Great teaching by Sir Robert J. Shiller.Thank You

By Miranda B

Jan 12, 2021

Loved it. Have become a Robert Schiller fan. Excellent intro to financial markets. Good learning material and lesson transcripts. Enjoyed the frequency and scope of the quiz and learning assignments. Very relevant salon discussions.

By Yeisson J C M

Jul 24, 2020

Excellent course, really wanted to learn the concepts behind the financial markets I should have learned in school and I accomplished this goal. This knowledge is very updated although the course had couple years. Highly recommended.

By Ot G

Nov 25, 2020

Good course to learn about behavioral finance. I’m so surprised about the knowledge of Professor Robert Shiller, here goes one of my favorite phrases: “Finance is not about getting rich, it is about making civilization work better.”

Aug 31, 2020

It was a very good and well programmed course. I learned a lot from the course and would further like to enroll for other such courses. The professor also taught very professionally and I understood each and every word he explained.

By Ramiro G

As a Grade Student of Finance from Argentina about to graduate, I affirm this course is simply excellent. Having as a Professor nothing less than Robert Schiller explaining everything is just something to thank the times we live in.