Back to Financial Markets

JC
Aug 19, 2020

IH
Mar 9, 2021

This course is easy to follow and interesting. Professor Shiller is very motivating. It not teaching about finance but more importantly how finance can build a better life for all. Really recommended.

4051 - 4075 of 4,135 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Murtadha A

Feb 13, 2018

I am enjoying the course. It has lots of deep details, information, previews and questions. The reason I am joining it is to expand the understanding of the recent marketing. I would really recommend to have more activities interns of calculations and questions based math.

It is great to enrolled in such course!

By Daniel D

Dec 17, 2019

I greatly appreciate having this course avaible for free,. though I suggest to improve it in two ways: a) the chapter's scructure doesn't seem to fit an specific objective... several contents seem mixed up without logic, b) needs improved dynamics. Faster pace ! I lost interest early on the process

By Lorenzo B

Apr 6, 2020

I think it gives a broad classic view of financial markets. However, I would like to have a course with more assignments, less multiple choices tests and more interactive parts.

Also, the focus must be brought on innovation and on more on the future. I felt a bit that topics were outdated.

By Benua C

Apr 30, 2020

Great class if you are interested on regulation and psychoanalysis of the market. Professor goes into depth to explain the lecture and in awesome pace. I was looking for more how to analyze stocks in this class tho. Thats why I am rating 3 stars.

By Guido D

Aug 4, 2020

Interesantísimo curso y muy bien planteado, quizás a veces muy extendido en cosas poco utilizadas en Finanzas y muy breve en cuestiones fundamentales. Schiller es muy bueno, me hubieran gustado más recomendaciones de lecturas de su parte.

By Ivan B

Sep 20, 2020

Love Shiller and his perspective, but many of the lectures are not geared to online learning since the math pieces are not explained in much detail. Also the Salon segments are sometime not entirely relevant to the chapter.

By Alvee A

Jul 23, 2020

Very Long, and fundamentally focuses on the USA share market. But as the course is all about financial market it may be focus on other countries as well. Thank You. Otherwise the courses materials and learning are useful.

By Karina

Apr 24, 2020

It was very informative but not exactly what I was looking for in terms of understanding smart investing. Nonetheless, I learnt a great deal. Thank you for your help!

By Jamdade D A

Jul 16, 2020

It’s a good online course in Finance that I have never learned before. I have gained the basic knowledge of financial markets and their applications in reality.

By nuno t

Jan 15, 2020

it was a good introduction to the field og financial markets. Good if u don't know nothing. If you are expecting details, insight you should find anywhere else.

By Ulkar A

Jul 14, 2020

The overall course was good, learned many things about finance, however I wish to get this lectures from another instructor in a more engaging way.

By Salomon B

Jul 4, 2020

It is too segmented, sometimes concepts are not clearly stated because of this. The overall result is good, but is a very basic course

By PRAKHAR S

Dec 29, 2019

I would have loved it more if it was more engaging. Group activities and much would have been much better for interactive learning.

By Daniel

Jun 1, 2020

It's an alright course. I found it all over the place. The videos are cut very abruptly, and there's no structure to anything.

By Prerna J

Jan 10, 2020

the course is interesting,but robert shiller's method of teaching is not captivating and fails to capture interest.

By Diana M

Mar 21, 2021

I think that it is educational but it does get off track a lot. The learning portion should be straightforward.

By Jack L

Nov 27, 2020

Sorry but I don't really find the seminar videos useful. I prefer lectures which cover more knowledge.

By Giovanni F

Dec 11, 2020

A good course on the basics of the financial world, but the arguments are treated in a confusing way.

By Eduardo A d O

Sep 25, 2018

I found the professor way of talking too much slow. Also, the ideas were not very cleared discussed.

By sabrine

May 11, 2021

Learned new financial markets terminologies, but wish there were more mathematical practices.

By Omer M

Apr 18, 2019

I don't feel I've learned that much doing this course. Perhaps my expectations were wrong

By Levy H

Nov 19, 2019

Muito teórico. Não há muita discussão sobre os desafios de uma abordagem no dia-a-dia.

By MAYURESH D S

May 1, 2021

Learned lot but no certificate given yet after scoring 93% what's the use it than.

By Aleesha J

Aug 18, 2020

Its a bit hard for beginners. But you get to know various new concepts of finance

By Tural K

May 6, 2020

Not as I expected. Sometimes there too much information whichi is not relevant)