Back to Financial Markets

Aug 19, 2020

4551 - 4575 of 4,643 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Alvee A

Jul 23, 2020

Very Long, and fundamentally focuses on the USA share market. But as the course is all about financial market it may be focus on other countries as well. Thank You. Otherwise the courses materials and learning are useful.

By Tùng P

Jul 28, 2021

I believe this is a useful course for the American as well as people who are of developed countries. However, the principles provided by the lecture does not apply to developing nations such as Vietnam.

By María J G D A G

Oct 10, 2021

Muy aburrido, difícil de mantener el interés. Incluso difícil mantenerte despierto.

No es por qué me parezcan aburridos los cursos de finanzas pues otros me han parecido interesantes.

By Karina

Apr 24, 2020

It was very informative but not exactly what I was looking for in terms of understanding smart investing. Nonetheless, I learnt a great deal. Thank you for your help!

By Jamdade D A

Jul 16, 2020

It’s a good online course in Finance that I have never learned before. I have gained the basic knowledge of financial markets and their applications in reality.

By nuno t

Jan 15, 2020

it was a good introduction to the field og financial markets. Good if u don't know nothing. If you are expecting details, insight you should find anywhere else.

By Ulkar A

Jul 14, 2020

The overall course was good, learned many things about finance, however I wish to get this lectures from another instructor in a more engaging way.

By Salomon B

Jul 4, 2020

It is too segmented, sometimes concepts are not clearly stated because of this. The overall result is good, but is a very basic course

By PRAKHAR S

Dec 29, 2019

I would have loved it more if it was more engaging. Group activities and much would have been much better for interactive learning.

By Dan

Jun 1, 2020

It's an alright course. I found it all over the place. The videos are cut very abruptly, and there's no structure to anything.

By Prerna J

Jan 10, 2020

the course is interesting,but robert shiller's method of teaching is not captivating and fails to capture interest.

By Diana M

Mar 21, 2021

I think that it is educational but it does get off track a lot. The learning portion should be straightforward.

By Jack L

Nov 27, 2020

Sorry but I don't really find the seminar videos useful. I prefer lectures which cover more knowledge.

By Giovanni F

Dec 11, 2020

A good course on the basics of the financial world, but the arguments are treated in a confusing way.

By Eduardo A d O

Sep 25, 2018

I found the professor way of talking too much slow. Also, the ideas were not very cleared discussed.

By sabrine

May 11, 2021

Learned new financial markets terminologies, but wish there were more mathematical practices.

By Omer M

Apr 18, 2019

I don't feel I've learned that much doing this course. Perhaps my expectations were wrong

By Levy H

Nov 19, 2019

Muito teórico. Não há muita discussão sobre os desafios de uma abordagem no dia-a-dia.

By MAYURESH D S

May 1, 2021

Learned lot but no certificate given yet after scoring 93% what's the use it than.

By Aleesha J

Aug 18, 2020

Its a bit hard for beginners. But you get to know various new concepts of finance

By Tural K

May 6, 2020

Not as I expected. Sometimes there too much information whichi is not relevant)

By 311 D

Oct 20, 2020

too much of information about the financial markets and in some cases the

By Rehan I P

Oct 13, 2019

not able to understand what exactly the professor want to explain

By Surendranath M

Sep 9, 2021

Course is excellent but many lecture videos are of 2016

By Diksha k

It's very useful for my study or future occupation