Back to Financial Markets

Aug 19, 2020

576 - 600 of 3,434 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Suprateem B

Apr 29, 2020

Exceptional course covering a broad spectrum of topics for anyone interested in learning about Finance. Professor Shiller provides in-depth analysis of certain issues encouraging the learner to think more.

By Marta L C

Jan 3, 2018

Brilliant content and wonderful teacher, at the highest level ever seen. Not only pleasant but also absolutely inspiring. I could be listening to Robert Shiller for hours. Well, infact, this is what I did¡

By Carmen M

Nov 20, 2020

This course is one of the best classes I have receive in my entire life, and its an amazing opportunity to be receiving it from someone so full of knowledge as is Professor Shiller. Recommended to anyone.

By Adrian K

The course was amazing. To be able to learn from professor Shiller was really valuable and although it will definitely stay with me for a long time, I know for fact that I will come back to it very often.

By Alexander M

Aug 12, 2017

Amazing! Simply amazing! Professor Shiller's course is really 'human friendly'! Professor Shiller is definitely the right person to lead you into the challenging world of Finance! I am very grateful. :]

By Eben H

Nov 8, 2019

What a privilege to do a course of this calibre with the one and only Robert Schiller! Its been truly inspirational and there is lots to follow up on. Well done and many thanks to the entire course team.

By Simeon M

Mar 26, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed the course and I will highly recommend it to all of my friends. The course gave me an excellent overview of the financial markets and I learned many details that I never knew before.

By Bobby

Mar 25, 2018

It was a wonderful course. The professor was really amazing , and the best part of the course was each and every term were being explained with real life examples which made the course more interesting.

By Ashesh s

Sep 13, 2017

This is one of the beat courses I have taken on finance. Being a normal guy who loves to learn more about economics, this course provides with lots of information and real world examples. Damn. Loved it.

By Saptadeep G

Oct 10, 2020

I learnt many things, whether it is history of finance or future of finance. The professor is too good and explains each and every point. I loved this course, it will surely help me a lot in the future.

By M. C D

Sep 14, 2020

Very Interesting and educational course. The professor explains himself very neatly. This is a good way to learn about financial markets and the best part of it is: that this will help you in real life.

By Emiliano T

Sep 6, 2020

It's an amazing course, I strongly recommend it, professor explains every concept clearly, and brings examples from real live to understand the theory of financial markets. He also uses a lot of charts.

By Dr S R

Its a fantastic course . Thanks to University and all the faculty members for teaching in a very effective way . I gained a lot of knowledge from this course . Once again i thank to all the Professors .

By Raja G

Nov 1, 2020

Though I belong to the Core Finance discipline, I found the course by Professor Robert Shiller very interesting. The content of the course and its thrust on behavioural finance makes it very enriching.

By Christy K

Fantastic course with comprehensive teachings on basic financial knowledge, emphasizing not only on the money side, but to explain and illustrate the power of finance to create positive social impacts.

By ATEEV A S

Jun 15, 2020

Professor Robert Shiller is a legend in true sense. I started this course with a mere curiosity about financial markets and now I am even more curious about what's left to know in the field of finance.

By Austin I O

Jun 8, 2020

Excellent, thorough and practical. The Course was very demanding and challenging., but Professor Shiller and his team made it enjoyable and easy to understand. The course was worth the time and effort.

By Rabijit B

May 16, 2020

Its a very good course for those who are from finance background. Coursera is doing a wonderful job. Professor Shiller is an amazing finance teacher and guide. He has an amazing personality. Thank You.

By Keydson

Feb 10, 2020

Como um iniciante, eu ache o curso muito bom. A forma de colocação dos temas foram bastante pertinentes. Em outra oportunidade farei sim a continuação. Gostei muito também da didática do prof. Shiller.

By Gonzalo D

Sep 21, 2017

Excellent course, I took it in 2015, now I´m on the actualization. Prof. Shiller is really an expert, an his class is really intersting and enjoyable, thank you, very much!!

Best regards, Gonzalo Corral

By Shubham N

Jul 10, 2020

Professor Shiller is not only a brilliant economist but an enigmatic storyteller as well. The pace of the course is good and the examples drawn from the real world makes it easy to connect the dots.

By Alessandro C

May 15, 2020

Very interesting course!

Very well organised in terms of lessons and exams and addressing and discussing all main topics in Financial Markets. Moreover great Faculty with great guest speaker as well.

By AKASH A

Oct 27, 2020

Excellent course to learn about the financial markets and many applications of finance. Prof. Shiller was best at explaining new concepts and have motivated me explore more in the field of finance.

By Luning S

Aug 17, 2020

Prof Shiller opens up a much broader world of finance, other than how to make money, but how to make the world better via incentivizing everyone using finance instruments and financial innovations.

By Obispo M J

Jul 13, 2020

Excelente cuso para las personas que quieren incursionar en el mundo de los mercados financieros, y comprender las diversas formas de invertir en opciones a futuros y otros instrumentos de valores.