Back to Financial Markets

JC
Aug 19, 2020

IH
Mar 9, 2021

This course is easy to follow and interesting. Professor Shiller is very motivating. It not teaching about finance but more importantly how finance can build a better life for all. Really recommended.

576 - 600 of 4,007 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Devi P R

Apr 19, 2020

I am extremely indebted to professor Robert Schiller and coursera for giving the basic idea of finance , financial market and the mental aspect surrounding to investment which is definitely going to help me in my future . Thank you

By Tapobrato R

Dec 13, 2018

The course is extremely useful in understanding the basics of financial markets. I would recommend this for everyone who doesn't have a formal training or exposure to the working of financial markets. Professor Shiller is excellent!

By David G

Aug 15, 2020

I think that I invested my time very well in taking this course. I learned so much. I liked the student´s forums. I think that if I had a textbook as a reference or complement it would help me out so much to answer the quiz easier.

By Jahangir A

Feb 3, 2021

One of the best course on coursera... Proff sheller was an amazing teacher and he makes complex theories and terminologies so easy to understand. Would definitely refer this course to people who are interested in financial markets

By Rafi A R

Aug 8, 2020

Its my first time to feel that financial markets is really enjoyable to be learned. And I really respect Mr Robert Shiller because his reward of noble, and this feeling to be teached by someone who won noble it just something else

By Ricardo L P

Comprehensive and relatively in depth. There are quite a lot of relevant, up to date touches to the course. Quality content. I hope this can propel me further in my career. Very useful information to become financially efficient.

By mostapha e m

Feb 15, 2021

Professor Schiller made the course enjoyable. He is the biggest reason I enjoyed the course. It increased my knowledge vastly in the history and present of financial markets, especially that I come from a non-finance background.

By AARYAN V

May 22, 2020

I am very grateful to the platform of Coursera, as it lets students learn from the very best instructors of the elite universities. This course has motivated me a lot to pursue a career in finance. Let's see how far I can reach.

By Sambhav K

May 9, 2020

Robert Shiller has an amazing style of teaching. He explained many concepts with real life examples that made it easy to relate. Moreover the syllabus of this course is ideal for anyone who wants to know about Financial Markets.

By Mauricio M

May 1, 2020

Loved it. It would be awesome if you could include new material with information of what has happened after 2016. Maybe a lecture or interviews of important finance events. Dr. Shiller is very easy to follow and a joy to listen.

By Rahul K

Jul 9, 2019

It is an amazing course and the best part is it is at a really cheap rate. I am studying Macro eco right now in my grad school and the topics i learn here are quite helping me understand the connection between various variables.

By Christopher P

Dec 12, 2017

He is a great professor and I never end up going past the first week for any class on coursera however this course is more robust and entertaining then any of those. I highly recommend this course for anyone the likes finance.

By Yi Y

Aug 28, 2020

Dr. Shiller taught the finance in a view angle that is bigger than anybody else to deliver the truth meaning the purpose of finance. The class changed my way of looking at money, trading and finance as a whole. Amazing class.

By Vincent N

Aug 20, 2020

Worth to learn, no matter what background you are. Professor Robert Shiller explained lots of prominent knowledges about finance in a simple understood way. Knowing more financial literacy improves your about our civilization!

By Matteo S

May 3, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, well done, interesting, very actual, and very well explained by professor Shiller. I got totally involved in his way of teaching, he showed passion and huge competences. A very huge thanks to him.

By Crespi L

Apr 12, 2020

El curso es excepcional, el profesor Shiller principalmente. El ayudante de clases muy bien tamibén. El curso está muy bien logrado. Los contenidos son excelentes. Está bien estructurado. Gracias a Coursera por la oportunidad.

By Rossatorn K

Aug 23, 2020

The course was exceptional. I feel like my knowledge about the efficient market and finance has broadened. Great examples were given and each concept was thoroughly explained. I am so glad I have decided to take this course.

By Vidhya.M

Jun 8, 2020

Its just a sublime course ,mainly i loved all the lecturers who thought me in this .This course helped me a lot to know deep about financial markets.

I THANK YALE UNIVERSITY AND MY UNIVERSITY FOR PROVIDING ME THIS OPPURTUNITY

By NEEL S

Amazing course. Professor Robert Schiller is just amazing. Was engaged throughout the 7-weeks worth material and wished this could have gone on forever. It was quite insightful and helped me develop a liking towards finance.

By Pablo F M R R

Dec 16, 2020

Excellent course !!, the teacher is extremely human and didactic added to the fact that the knowledge about the markets is invaluable.

I only have words of thanks and congratulations to Professor Shiller and Yale University

By George M V

Oct 15, 2020

This is an excellent course for people tackling the world of finance: market economics, financial regulation, and dynamics of the market among others. Fully recommend, take your time to actually do it in full. 100% worth it

By Mateo R C

Mar 30, 2021

Gives you the fundamentals of understanding how the financial markets work. I took this course as a supplement to the corporate finance class offered at my MBA. This course helped me to understand the subject much clearer.

By Nathan G L

Sep 21, 2020

Through this course, I have learned not only technical financial terms but much deeper meaning of the financial markets which I have always wanted to understand financial issues, I feel very lucky that I took this course.