Back to Financial Markets

May 9, 2020

601 - 625 of 3,391 Reviews for Financial Markets

By Karen I

Jan 13, 2018

What an excellent course. So much to learn in so little time. It is of interest to see the Yale University Campus and the Business Students intertwining their responses to questions of interest.

By Ahmet F G

Nov 28, 2020

My best regards to our finance Professor Robert Shiller. This course wasn't easy but a very instructive one. I strongly recommend this course to everyone who wants to be a part of finance sector.

By Tirth K J

Aug 10, 2020

I am very glad that I invested my time in this course. A big thanks to Prof. Shiller for teaching us about finance. This course is very informative and I will recommend this course to my friends.

By Irene M

Jul 15, 2020

I am a beginner who wants to start a career in finance, I must say this course has been truly helpful to me in understanding the basics of the financial theories and their real life applications.

By Reid J

Mar 5, 2019

By far the best MOOC I've taken in terms of pacing, content, and presentation. To any university who wants to know how to successfully communicate via online platforms, look no further than this.

By Sima S K

Jul 2, 2020

Excellent and comprehensive course on different financial matters, very engaging presentation by Prof. Shiller and would love to see more extensive courses on each topic that was discussed here.

By Ashish H S

Jun 30, 2020

Professor Shiller is very well learned and even more articulate in explaining concepts of financial markets. Offering this course for free is portraying his belief in democratization of finance.

By Niranjan O

Jun 17, 2020

I found this course very useful and found the professor quite engaging and informative. The course as a whole was very interesting and gave me an insight into the working of the world around us.

By Melisa M

May 5, 2020

Robert Shiller is an absolutely amazing professor who explains everything in a relatable manner. Thiss was a beautiful experience and I learnt a lot through the course. Will always cherish this.

By Thomas G

Apr 12, 2020

Excelente curso de finanzas que otorga una visión innovadora de cara al futuro, con un profesor excelente que transmite los conceptos de una forma muy clara y se nota su experiencia en el campo!

By PanChao

Feb 16, 2020

Professor Robert J. Shilleris my idol. I have never seen such a wonderful class, and he is so very humorous. For someone new to the financial industry, his course is simple but deep. Full marks.

By Hauwa Y

Aug 26, 2019

This is a wonderful course that teaches the core essentials of Financial Markets in an unusual but more realistic style. Two weeks in and I can already discuss concepts with expert-rate traders.

By John

Mar 4, 2019

I enjoyed the layout and overview of the basics of Financial Markets. I enjoyed listening to the professor during lectures and his Q&A session with students. It made me feel as if I was at Yale.

By Brian B

May 9, 2020

Great course for anyone interested in the functions, operation of ways to engage with financial markets. The lessons are engaging with plenty of real-life stories of how to apply each concept.

By Marin D D

May 5, 2020

Great course for people that want to understand the financial markets field better.Prof. Shiller is a pleasure to learn from and the materials in the course are well structured and informative.

By Dana P

Aug 10, 2020

Engaging course materials, very thorough explanations and handful examples. It will give you holistic understanding of what is in financial markets to help you navigate better in finance world

By Craig N E

A well presented introductory course to financial markets. Robert Schiller does an excellent job at passing on his vast knowledge and experience without overwhelming students with information.

By Carlos L C M

May 15, 2020

muy buen curso con un Profesor de categoría internacional, con conociemientos sólidos y experiencia que transmite a sus alumnos, además de muy buenas obras como soporte para entender sus ideas

By Oonagh R

May 8, 2020

Brilliant, loved this course and wished it had gone on longer! Prof Schiller is an amazing teacher and so engaging - he made finance so interesting and easy to understand. Thanks so much Prof!

By CHENGAPPA K K

Nov 12, 2017

It is fantastic course covered most of the topics of the Financial Marked. Special Thanks to Prof. Robert for his valuable and great presentation and teaching skills. Thanks to Prof. Robert.

By Daniel W

Aug 22, 2020

This course had taught me a lot. Many gratitude for Prof. Robert Shiller for his contribution. I hope I can take a step more closer to work in financial industry. Thank you Yale and Coursera.

By Garima G

Jul 30, 2020

I Thank Coursera for giving me this wonderful opportunity to learn from Noble Laureate himself. Thank you Sir Robert Shiller for this lifetime experience. You are indeed an inspiring teacher.

By Aritra J

Jul 13, 2020

Professor Shiller is exceptional in his packaging and delivery of the vast financial world. This course is great for anyone interested in finance and wanting to learn more about the industry!

By Aayushi V

Aug 16, 2020

The best econ course I've taken(an economics major saying this). Professor Shiller's insights add so much depth to the course, making the otherwise black and white topics of finance vibrant.

By Edison S V

Jun 1, 2020

This course has been very interesting and useful. In fact, I have learned here more than in my masters classes. Professor Shiller is an excel in Finance. I am glad to have taken this course.