Back to Finding Purpose and Meaning In Life: Living for What Matters Most

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Finding Purpose and Meaning In Life: Living for What Matters Most by University of Michigan

Welcome to Finding Purpose and Meaning in Life: Living for What Matters Most! In this course, you’ll learn how science, philosophy and practice all play a role in both finding your purpose and living a purposeful life. You will hear from historical figures and individuals about their journeys to finding and living a purposeful life, and will walk through different exercises to help you find out what matters most to you so you can live a purposeful life. As an added benefit, you will also have complimentary access, for a period of time, to the Purposeful App. This groundbreaking mobile and desktop app is designed to help you build a purposeful rhythm into each day, so you can bring your best self to what matters most. Look for more information in Week 1 of the course! By the end of this course, you will: 1. Understand that having a strong purpose in life is an essential element of human well-being. 2. Know how self-transcending purpose positively affects well-being. 3. Be able to create a purpose for your life (don't be intimidated, this is different from creating "the purpose" for your life). 4. Apply personal approaches and skills to self-change and become and stay connected to your purpose every day. We are thrilled that you are here! We look forward to hearing and learning from you throughout this course!...

Jun 6, 2020

Short and precise course to get some perspective on finding focus on things that really matter. Vic is an excellent professor who just connects so well with the students even from the computer screen.

IG
Jun 23, 2021

I abolutely loved this. It has helped me tremendously in my understanding of self and setting a personal transcending purpose. And Vic, thank you for sharing your story. It made me tear up at the end.

301 - 325 of 501 Reviews for Finding Purpose and Meaning In Life: Living for What Matters Most

By Angela S R N

Sep 27, 2020

Excelente contenido y forma de explicar. It really helps me

By Scott S

Jun 10, 2020

Thank you for the course - I enjoyed it and learned a lot!

By Yessenia N L O

Dec 31, 2020

Un curso que cambia por completo tu forma de ver la vida.

By Dr. D T

Excellent course. Every human being shall go through it.

By Andrea G

The best course, learned so much about how people think

By Narik B

Sep 5, 2020

Enlightening and inspiring course. Highly recommended.

By Fakhri P L

May 23, 2021

An excellent course, taught by an excellent professor

By Madhu m s

Oct 22, 2020

An excellent course. I learnt a lot from this course.

By TALHA U

Oct 1, 2020

A highly recommended course. I loved every bit of it.

By Nirav N

Sep 16, 2020

Life Changing Course. Tutor was awesome , 100 % true.

By Tracey A C

Jun 3, 2020

excellent course for taking a stock-take of your life

By Karel S

Professor Strecher is amazing. I enjoyed this course.

By Sandrine d C

Aug 9, 2020

I adored this course! Thank you for the opportunity.

By Maisha M N

This was an inspirational course. Thank you teacher.

By Vijay K

Dec 20, 2020

A beautiful and unique course I have ever attended.

By Álvaro J D

Sep 5, 2020

Excellent course, very motivating and enlightening

By Parneet S S

excellent. opened my intellect to a lot of things.

By Ethan L

Apr 15, 2021

The course I needed during a rough patch in life.

By Rim I

Nov 13, 2020

Amazing, very impowering and essential!

Thank you!

By Archisha B

Sep 6, 2020

This course can change the way you see your life.

By Sophie R

Jun 20, 2020

Opened the door to the rest of my life! Loved it!

By John O R

Feb 15, 2021

This is just what I needed in my life right now.

By Daria Y

Definitely one of the best MOOKs I`ve ever done!

By Ayusnita W

Apr 28, 2021

very good and very inspiring. thank you so much

By Kerry H

Aug 17, 2020

This is a fantastic course. Thanks Dr Strecher.