Back to Create Your First Python Program

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create Your First Python Program by Coursera Project Network

In this 2-hour long project-based course, you will learn the basics of Python programming language, and its basic syntax. Through hands on, practical experience, you will go through concepts like using the Terminal, and a Text Editor as a Python programmer, variables, functions, lists, conditional statements, for and while loops, and getting user input. You will then apply the concepts to create your first command line application to manage a To-Do List. This course is aimed at learners who are looking to get started with Python programming without any prior programming experience. However, ideally, you're a competent computer user, and are familiar with basic discrete mathematics. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

RS
Jun 10, 2020

its easy and a really good course if you want to make your first program ever on python , i do recommend learning python basics on data structure if you are new to programming before taking the course

KR
Jul 17, 2020

It's a very good course for beginners. Every code and applications are simple and easily understood.\n\nTherefore one can easily learn these basics and have a good foundation to proceed further.

51 - 75 of 396 Reviews for Create Your First Python Program

By SARAVANAN K

May 23, 2020

It is really a wonderful course which gave me a great idea and opinion about creating my first own python program

By Victor M T C

Jun 13, 2020

it fulfilled my expectations and I just enjoyeda lot learning while in this platform "Rhyme" very amazing tool.

By VISHAL J

Jun 9, 2020

Pretty good introduction to some of the basics of Python and pretty good guided project to test these skills.

By Saurav j

Nice, it helped me reminding sills I learned last month. I'll try to keep working on new projects every week.

By Soumyamoy D

Jun 13, 2020

The assignment could be a little more tougher, like it could have included tuples, string processing, etc...

By Neha S

I have learned a lot from this program and now I am confident to create my own project. Thank you so much.

By Susmita D

Jun 13, 2020

it was obviously a good session to go with and it was very helpful as i got to learn from ground level.

By MADINENI

Jul 4, 2020

Nice lectures with top university staffs and more specific in all topics they deal at all in nice manner

By Samuel L

Very nice introductory course about Python. It is very complete for a 2 hour course, and very well made!

By Charu A

Love the course ,love the material provided bery helpful and totally understandable .. thanku very much

By Kammara V k

Aug 12, 2020

GOOD FOR BEGINNERS

NOT ENOUGH FOR INTERMEDIATES

NOT AT ALL USEFUL FOR THE PYTHONISTAS TALENTED

By vijitha v

Jun 5, 2020

It is very use full for beginners in python. And so simple and I just enjoyed the hands-on.

By PRIYESH V S

Jun 2, 2020

if u want to start python or any coding language then this course is right option for u.

By Selvaraj D

It is really a wonderful course which gave me a great idea of creating a python program.

By Paul B

Jun 10, 2020

Nice little course. Well presented. Would recommend guided courses in the future.

By NIKHIL S T

a very helpful. Thanks for the refreshing course. the concepts were well explained.

By G. H b

Jun 5, 2020

I really learned the basics of python from this course as the explanation is good.

By KRISHNA V

Jun 1, 2020

Very easy project everyone should try to get to know what guided projects work

By ADITYA N

Jul 9, 2020

Great for beginner or for those who is just looking for an overview on python

By ANAND K J

I am lucky, becuase I have learned approx Basic Python even in first time.

By SOUMYA A

Jun 19, 2020

Gives a quick overview with hands on on Python programming.

Good to start..

By Sibi N R

Learn the basics in 2 hours and decide whether you are apt for programming

By Pratik M

It is a very useful tutorial for beginners to learn about loops in python.

By Mohammad Z B A

g

j

By SEETHINI H

Apr 26, 2020

it was really good to start for python from this course. Happy learning.