Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Aug 26, 2019

2526 - 2550 of 7,322 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Sharon O

Aug 3, 2021

I found the information very informative and helpful. Very interested in learning even more.

By Jenny Y

Jul 13, 2021

The course is interesting, and put together very well. I love the reading material as well.

By Elsa E

Jun 28, 2021

Thank you for this opportunity. This course very helpful four our necessary life. Good Luck!

By FONSECA J E P

Jun 8, 2021

Excellent course, it helps me a lot to start taking care of my diet and that of our families

By Danielle C

Feb 15, 2021

This was a great course. fun, exciting, and packed with a lot of insight. I was never bored.

By Jessica M

Dec 16, 2020

Amazing course! May is a great instructor! I loved the course and will definitely recommend.

By Catherine n k

Sep 29, 2020

I have gained a lot about what I need to eat and avoid for me and other people to be healthy

By FIONA J

Sep 17, 2020

I really enjoyed the course.By a short period I intake more basic things from the materials.

By eleonora s

May 3, 2020

it has been a pleasure to attend this course, I'm incredibly satisfied, thank you from italy

By montse l

Apr 30, 2020

me ha gustado mucho, curso practico, útil y fácil de realizar. Me gustaría mas de este tipo.

By Mairon R

Apr 14, 2020

MUCHAS GRACIAS MUY COMPLETO PARA SER UNA INSTRUCCIÓN.

GRACIAS Y MUCHOS SALUDOS DESDE COLOMBIA

By Jann L S

Mar 11, 2020

I loved it! I didn't want it to end and wished there were more to learn from the instructor.

By Carlo C T

Jun 8, 2019

Great introduction, indeed! Very well structured and so easy to understand, very applicable.

By Marie-Hélène R

Sep 16, 2017

I enjoyed the no-nonsense and sensible advice, simple to understand and implement every day.

By Dirk T

Aug 26, 2017

Great content, well organized and learn ways I could use everyday to improve healthy habits.

By Claudia E B G

Aug 8, 2017

very educational. im a nutritionist and i reccomend this course to my patients and colegues.

By Francois R

Jul 10, 2017

Amzing course, very informative and a absolute must for anyone interested in food nutrition.

By Adela P

Jan 3, 2017

Very easy to follow. The course offers many tips you may easily apply in your everyday life.

By Thomas F

Dec 1, 2016

Short, high-level presentation about the topic. Videos and sound are of a very good quality.

By Amir B

May 7, 2022

I had so much fun and learned a lot of new and important things. Thanks and all the support

By Pavlina K

Feb 7, 2022

Excellent material, excellent lessons, excellent ability to explain more complex relations!

By Esther C

Nov 24, 2021

ME ENCANTO LA MANERA EN QUE NOS NUESTRA COMO AFECTA LA COMIDA PROCESADA A NUESTRO ORGANISMO

By Faldie S

Oct 20, 2021

A​ concise course that gets a lot of valuable information succinctly across to the student.

By Abdul R

Aug 31, 2021

basic codes and principals when it comes to diet and also enjoying life while being healthy