Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NF

Dec 5, 2020

Foods and us have a relationship, and this course defines that relationship. Personally, this course provides positive experience for me in regards of food, meal preparation, and eating in moderation.

TL

Sep 30, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

2676 - 2700 of 7,336 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Dixitha S

Oct 11, 2020

it was very useful. And I have started to work on it.

Eat. Not too much. Mostly plants.

By S H E E

Sep 30, 2020

Excellent course with very useful information i was happy and grateful with this course

By Loretta M

Aug 19, 2020

Excellent course. Good information, great presentation with very credible instructors.

By Pamela S B

Jul 30, 2020

This course will help you understand the way we should be eating and why. Great course!

By Fayez A

May 16, 2020

Very very attractive course in clear ways to present and rich in information, thank you

By Adhithya S

Apr 17, 2020

Great course to understand the basics of nutrition. Very easy to understand and follow.

By Omar S Z

Apr 14, 2020

Excelente opción para conocer mas sobre los nutrientes y las maneras sanas de la comida

By Jeffry N

Sep 24, 2019

I really learn a lot. A great course for beginner and course content delivered clearly.

By Chisomebi O

Jun 20, 2018

It's a really amazing course. I found it easy to understand and apply knowledge gained.

By Гриша У

May 15, 2018

Если бы еще тесты проводились на русском, а не английском язык, была бы вообще - сказка

By Ksenia

Mar 23, 2018

This material should know every person. Our health is one of the most impotrant things.

By Felipe O d M

Nov 27, 2017

Pollan and Maya are two of my favorite master about food world wide, its was so great !

By Lady C N C

Jul 26, 2017

Excelent. I learnt a lot and I feel confident to suggest to other how to eat healthier.

By Sarah S

Nov 19, 2016

It reinforced the notions on food & health I knew

It taught me new valuable information

By camila z

Jun 19, 2016

great introduction to food and nutrition knowledge for non-science background learners.

By Arely Z

Mar 8, 2016

Excellent, I really enjoyed all about the course, mainly the recipes. Thank you so much

By Kailene S

Apr 6, 2022

E​sse cursi me trouxe muitos ensinamentos sobre como ter saude a curto e longo prazo!!

By Екатерина Ф

Oct 15, 2021

Классный курс. После него влюбляешься в приготовление пищи дома. качественный контент.

By Kanmanee K

Apr 18, 2021

I have so much knowledge that can improve my life to be healthier . Thank you so much.

By Susan M

Jan 18, 2021

excellent basic class...easy to follow and understand. Lots of practical applications!

By Daniella M

Jan 12, 2021

Really helpful for those who want to live a healthy and clean life in obedience to God

By Chanakan S

Jan 3, 2021

Thanks for introducing me to new perspectives towards healthy diet. It's very helpful.

By Stephanie L

Nov 3, 2020

Easy rules, tips and tricks to make healthier food choices. Thank you for this course!

By Jan W

Sep 21, 2020

Very good overview of nutrition, food and health, along with a good dose of enjoyment.

By Amalia I C

Aug 31, 2020

Excelente curso, muy útil para personas que desean iniciar una alimentación saludable.