Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

GG

Oct 7, 2021

this course changed my view on healthy eating and also instilled healthy cooking habits in me! I absolutely oved the simple , delicious and healthy recipes! definitely trying them out ! Thank you Maya

VI

Jan 18, 2021

It was an interesting and informative, at a basis level, course. The information is easy to understand and the new gained knowledges tend to remain in your memory, due to short and interactive videos.

2751 - 2775 of 7,330 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By ROBERTO V R

Apr 16, 2020

Muy sencillo el lenguaje, muy claro, conceptos muy prácticos y verdaderamente útiles

By Sofiia N

Apr 11, 2020

Informative, easy and satisfying! Leaves you with a desire to know more. Big thanks!

By Cristianne R G

Feb 16, 2020

Excelente curso e amo a didática da Dra Maya. Desejo apenas mais conteúdos técnicos.

By Titov D

Oct 8, 2019

An interesting course about nutrition, I think it is important for everyone to know.

By Mohammad R

Oct 4, 2019

very well structured course on food habit that we can incorporate in our daily life.

By sean m m

Sep 2, 2019

Informative videos, great interviews with author Michael Pollan, super helpful tips.

By Hinkal B L

Jul 4, 2019

a very good faculty for teaching and the journalist too to guide us. thanks Stanford

By Prashant g

Jan 17, 2019

Very helpful, loved how things were put down in a simple and easy to understand way.

By Brandazzi

Sep 5, 2018

Excellent class to raise awareness and help establish healthy food habits. Thank you

By venkat d

Jan 2, 2018

its very useful course for maitain our health with health food and by eating habbits

By Jeny-Rose L Y

Dec 23, 2017

It's easy to follow and can be motivating to apply to yourself what you have learned

By Danielle W

May 30, 2017

Great material. Well presented presentations. Bonus materials were also informative.

By JUAN C C

Apr 6, 2017

It is a course that very single person has to take, in order to improve diet habits.

By Christine E D

Feb 8, 2016

Very interesting course which is presented in a clear and easy to understand format.

By Ana P B O

Jun 5, 2022

I like this course and learn a lot of things. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

By Lilifit S

Jan 10, 2022

Demasiado estructurado y completo para nuestro aprendizado gracias gracias gracias.

By Assma A

Aug 19, 2021

Great course, very useful, changed the way I cook & eat, and excited to learn more.

By Maha F

Jun 15, 2021

The course makes you aware of your choices when purchasing food and planning meals

By Nan T

May 20, 2021

The course is a good introduction to our current knowledge of nutrition and health.

By Aaliyah F N

Mar 7, 2021

Extremely informative and motivates me to pursues a career in nutrition and health.

By Manuel A M M

Feb 26, 2021

Me ha ayudado mucho a comprender muchas cosas sobre mi dieta, y a como mejorarla :)

By Dona M

Sep 23, 2020

Always good to have a better knowledge of the food we consume! Enjoyed, thank you!

By Lucelia S L d S

Sep 10, 2020

I loved the course, but I can't pay for the certificate because I don't have money.

By Kyra B

Jul 31, 2020

Thank you! Excellent content and critically important today more than ever before!

By Vipul K

Mar 25, 2020

Very well designed course. Extremely informative and relevant to the present times.