Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

VI

Jan 18, 2021

It was an interesting and informative, at a basis level, course. The information is easy to understand and the new gained knowledges tend to remain in your memory, due to short and interactive videos.

AE

Jun 21, 2018

2851 - 2875 of 7,512 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By sancheeta p

Jun 8, 2021

very informative course... lucid content, easy language and wonderful presentation

By Madhukiran u

May 25, 2021

very good course for the people who are aspiring and pursuing health and fitness.

By danny l

Mar 30, 2021

Magnifico curso, felicito a su instructora Maya Adams, he aprendido bastante👍👍👍

By Sabrinna R R

Jan 17, 2021

Great way to look at living a healthy lifestyle and staying aware of what you eat.

By JoAnn K

Dec 3, 2020

Very easy to understand course for the beginner. Very informative and interesting.

By Busra V

Nov 6, 2020

it was a good course if people interested in nutrition and food. I really like it.

By Jaymee E

Oct 25, 2020

Great for beginner information! I've recommended to my fitness clients. Thank you!

By SHASHANK S M

Sep 2, 2020

ENJOYED THIS COURSE!! ......A VERY DECENT EXPLANATION TO ALL THE THINGS. LOVED IT.

By Anand M -

Jul 31, 2020

Very good information about Health and Food. I am very satisfied with this course.

By cooper钱柯

Jul 13, 2020

This is a very meaningful course for health and lifestyle.I learned a lot from it.

By Val B

May 23, 2020

Muy buen curso , te da la noción para empezar a cambiar hábitos en tu alimentación

By Ana F

Excelente curso, Aprendí muchas cosas nuevas para mejorar mis hábitos alimenticios

By Gloria L

May 16, 2020

Helpful information that's clearly laid out and easy to digest with practical tips

By Rohan D

Apr 13, 2020

It was really informative,and has added deep insites relating food and its Health.

By Cecilia a

Apr 11, 2020

Best course ever...help me with my boy about healthy food and very healthy recipes

By Phillip A C

Feb 19, 2020

It gives ways to cook instead of just telling you to cook healthier. Great Course.

By Lucinda S

Sep 7, 2019

Excellent class. Has changed the way I eat, and how I cook for my family. Brava.

By Pamela C

Jun 8, 2016

Very useful course! Recommend everyone who focused on healthy lifestyle to attend!

By Miguel A P

Aug 10, 2022

Muy buen curso. Aprendí muchisimo sobre alimentación saludable. Muy recomendable.

By Michelle C

Jun 8, 2022

Information was very easy to digest and very practicle. I recommend this course.

By Eanam H

May 26, 2022

Great course teach many things about food & nutrition and how to cook good meals.

By Natalia N

Apr 28, 2022

Very good information and easy to learn. It has motivated me to continue learning

By Alessio A

Apr 15, 2022

Well done. Very nice course. Nutrition, food safety, food. Fantastic. Thanks.

By Gity B

Nov 25, 2021

very nice course on basic level. Made very professionally and easy to understand.

By Tarminder K

Oct 29, 2021

​Its a very informative course for me. I gain lots of knowledge from this course.