Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

SD

Aug 07, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

CS

May 18, 2017

Very beautifully conducted course

By Steven J

Apr 17, 2017

Excellent display of information.

By Nur A S A M

Mar 03, 2017

Very interesting and eye opening.

By Savin K

Jun 28, 2016

Easy to learn, yet really helpful

By Yasamin M

Jun 27, 2016

I learned a lot from this course!

By mirianmartinez0726@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2016

Great Course and very informative

By Natalia C

Jun 17, 2016

By Vaishali A

Jun 13, 2016

Good & easy learning....liked it.

By Iuliia S

Jun 06, 2016

Very good and interesting course!

By Jaleelah

Jul 30, 2020

It was a course, I learnt a lot.

By Devang U

Jul 28, 2020

Very informative and interesting

By Soaad M

Jul 10, 2020

Very useful course. I enjoyed it

By Choong S M

Jun 11, 2020

Learning was fun and educational

By Denisa A B

Jun 04, 2020

I've enjoyed every minute of it.

By Crystal M

wonderful and informative class!

By Jhon M C V

May 12, 2020

23/5000

Exceeded my expectations

By Alejandra A

May 09, 2020

Really good. Easy to understand.

By Shajan S

Apr 08, 2020

Very Informative course , thanks

By swathi r

Apr 08, 2020

A very good introductory course.

By Burcu Z

Mar 25, 2020

So informative, so well-oriented

By BHUPATHIRAJU V C V

Jan 02, 2020

Great course on food and health.

By Kumar S

Oct 25, 2019

i learned a lot from this course

By priyanka s

Sep 13, 2019

This course help me achieve more

By Nina E