Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

GG
Jan 22, 2021

Love how Maya presented the course and I especially love the cooking sessions featuring her cute kids. I am looking forward to reading her book or if she has any YT account featuring more home cooking

AE
Jun 21, 2018

3151 - 3175 of 5,591 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By shaimaa m s

May 27, 2018

wonderful course, it helped me a lot with h

By Robin H

May 16, 2018

Totally confirmed what I'm doing right now!

By Unai A

Mar 19, 2018

very well resumed. Is just the big picture.

By Pratik k

Nov 3, 2017

it was agood course. and i enjoyed it alot.

By 龚超

Oct 24, 2017

非常朴实但是实际操作性好的课程,值得大家学习和观看。只是中国网络永远看不了视频,可惜~

By Marina B

Aug 27, 2017

Easy to understand, full of tips and ideas.

By saleekh s

Jun 2, 2017

Simple ,interesting and informative course.

By Gisélia D L C d A

Sep 18, 2016

I am in love with this course. I want more!

By Susan M

Jan 29, 2021

Eye opener to great information!

Thank you!

By arham n

Sep 23, 2020

it is very informative. i like this course

By Aliveli M

Aug 24, 2020

It was a really interesting and fun course

By Vivian A M D

Jul 20, 2020

Very practical and interesting! I love it!

By Tarik Y

Jun 29, 2020

Very beneficial to you daily eating habits

By Shriniwas S Y

Jun 28, 2020

Excellent course to know about health food

By Meliton G

Jun 15, 2020

It's a good and easy to comprehend course.

By Jitzell

Jun 9, 2020

Good course for people who wanna know more

By Good F H B M

Jun 8, 2020

It's good, you will know about a good diet

By Suman B

Jun 2, 2020

Its a great pleasure to study this course.

By Barbara S

Short, informative, and clearly presented!

By Tan H M

Easy to understand and it is fun to learn.

By Ifeoluwapo O

May 16, 2020

This course has added a great virtue to me

By Sasha D

Apr 16, 2020

Great overview of healthy and food basics

By Dario M

Apr 14, 2020

extremely interesting, thank you very much

By Anastasiia L

Apr 7, 2020

Very beautiful videos, easy to understand.